sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Grabbed another CB Red egg. happy.gif Which is good because I was seriously running short on incubates.

A tsunami and a lumina both hatched.

Just Caught 2 CB Stripes one right after the other! (Now if I could only have the luck some are having with metallics..) smile.gifsmile.gif

Just got another fab. tinsel from the AP!!! smile.gif

Bred another lumina and another sunsong. Just need one more sunsong and the second generation is done. ^^

A tsunami grew up and a lumina hatched.

Seems like the AP just got a lot more awesome. Instead of the Stones and green/grey-coloured eggs, I'm actually seeing Pygmies, Whites, Luminas, Vamps etc. You have no idea how happy this http://i50.tinypic.com/24ymniu.jpg makes me :3

ETA: Just saw a Red Dorsal. Amazing.

Edited by SPQR

Bred some 2nd gen pb Sunsongs, Harvests, Turps, Sunstones and Swallowtails which all found new homes.

Just caught two CB ice eggs, one straight after the other! Then caught a CB GW but got the 'overburdened' message.

Just caught two CB ice eggs, one straight after the other! Then caught a CB GW but got the 'overburdened' message.

I'm very jealous about the Ice .____.

Still need one more

Congrats, everyone. Nice mint, Lagie. smile.gif

Caught a vine hatchie and a golden wyvern hatchie. Caught a UV egg and bred a 4 EG UV egg. A split, UV, ridgewing, ochredrake, guardian and whiptail grew up. An albino egg and a mint egg hatched.

My BBW hatched and just realized that the two eggs I bred for the same lineage yesterday both have fully capitalized and letters only codes. xP