sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After searching for months, I finally caught my first CB Spring! Thought I wouldn't be able to get one this year at all.

Silly tinsel finally stopped being sick (after 26 hours of sickness X.x)

A mint and a dragon horse grew up.

Squee, I could just squeeze my Metallics to death again. A PB Silver and a great Gold egg. Also produced another Silver and Gold, but I AP'd them for other lucky users. So excited about this Gold though! It's sire was a gift from Varekis, and it's sibling REFUSED my other Ribbon Dancer. So happy that the sire gave me another offspring to try that pairing again.

Got my 3rd gen silver tinsel. <3

Just bred this 2nd gen PB Silver. happy.gif That's the third baby those two Silvers have spat out in less than three months.

Now to keep or trade... *ponderponder*

My CB GoldXShadow Walker pair produced their 3rd Gold egg!

I can't decide if I want to trade it or not. Hm..

my CB Nebula gendered right! And now I've the 4 colors (CBs) happy.gif

yay!

Caught another CB nebula in the desert, as well as a CB hellfire hatchling from the AP.

Got 2 CB blacks and a CB gold wyvern out of a set of eggs and hatchlings that I initially figured would net me 1 CB magma or 1 CB black at best. I haz so much happy. It concludes my search for CB blacks and I finally get to gift a gwyvern to someone special. <3

Two daydreams and a moonstone grew up and a golden wyvern hatched.

My little Gold hatchling just hatched~! I can't wait for her to grow up! n_n

Decided to breed my newest silver tinsel on a whim and she gave me an egg on the first try. :3 Debating whether to keep or trade the egg... really need those RBs to boost my G1 numbers. ><

Two hatchies gendered correctly and a third egg for this lineage is due to hatch in a couple of hours. <:

ETA: Auto'd some pretties to the AP including a 2G ice I was rather surprised to finally coax out of my ice! xP

Edited by Varekis

Two luminae, a tsunami, a spring, a royal blue and a canopy grew up.

Bred 2 Tinsels! smile.gif

Finally completed my set of CB Nebulas - 8 Purples, 8 Blues, 3 Reds and 4 Greens. Now let's hope the last pair like each other.

I had much luck in the AP and catched an 3rd gen Bronze Tinsel x Water Dragon fail. smile.gif

Finally caught a CB Stripe, just a minute ago. I only have one other that's CB. :|