sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My silver tinsel grew up. smile.gif

Was able to make a couple of good trades (thank you!) and was able to gift a couple of eggs too. My conscience was happier that I did tongue.gifAlso caught my 19th CB Gold and my 27th CB Silver \o/

Just Caught a pair a CB Water horses for a lineage im doing. smile.gif

Two ultraviolets grew up and I bred a tsunami.

Caught a CB silver.

Number 4 in less than 7 days.

Uh. @.@ Just caught another CB silver. That's two today. >_>

After a rather unlucky streak and frusteration over the sorting problem, I caught a CB black. laugh.gif

EDIT: And caught a chicken and a cheese laugh.gif finally some luck. Now where is my CB metal LOL.

Edited by Kaini

{{DANCES}} My Bronze x Royal Blue finally popped a tinsel! tongue.gif

All it took was a change of mate ... mrrrr ..... xd.png

Water walker grew up and I caught an ultraviolet in an FFA.

My Metallics were very good to me today, and although a couple weren't Metallic babies, they DID produce two Golds and a Silver for me biggrin.gif My Old Pink continues to be a pain in the rear for picking a mate from my CB Golds, but my 2nd gen Thuwed loved his mate, and produced a Pink for me to gift to a great user!

Oh my God!......oh my God!!!!!! It only took four flippin' years.....my neighbours must think I am having some sort of fit.......the muffled screams.....I can't believe it......four years and I FINALLY caught.......

A CB Gold!!!!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

My very first CB Gold and I caught it myself, after missing soooooo many over the years!!!!! *fans self**passes out**comes too and fans self again* I am one happy girl!

Edited by Dubious

Congrats Dubious! Don't you just love that feeling of adrenaline when you catch your first? happy.gif