AbsolutelyAlexis

League of Legends

Good, good, my fake cluelessness trap worked!

I knew you were playing League, just... never decided to make notice of it until now.

Vlad... isn't exactly an easy champion. Same goes for Anivia. But I'm guessing you're not gonna give up even if I explain you why they are hard, so just do your best.

Lux has many uses - mid and support, some crazy nutsos played her top, too - so it's not a bad start. Plus, she has full-on skillshots, so it'll certainly help you out to get better at them if you play her. Sivir is not bad, and she got updated a while back, so she's a good learning experience. The spell shield will certainly be useful in learning how to avoid enemy hits, as it can take a hit for you if you fail.

Right... if you want tips, go ahead and PM me.

Edited by KuroKishi

Vlad has been a struggle. He doesn't have a very good early game, so it's tough to get going. Once you get to ~level 9ish though, you can just spam Q like there's no tomorrow. So much fun xd.png

I've already pretty well mastered Anivia though, at least in ARAM. She's mostly wall, ult, E until they die. And her ult shreds minions, of course (Here, evidence. Not the best, but there wasn't anyone else on that team who would have been carrying so I went all out)

I have seven hours of research into Lux, in addition to playing her of course, so I know pretty well how she works. The glowy ults, so OP. Not my best champ (that's Anivia by far), but still quite fun

And Sivir is okay, I'm ~30/70 on spell shields, mostly I just block Ez's ult. Oddly enough, despite her ADC status, I usually play her better early game than late. Usually go about 50/50 as to whether I win with her. She's not the greatest in ARAM

I can also sorta do JG Pantheon, but I don't very often (emphasis on sorta and don't)

Ima do Riven next, once I buy Anivia and master Vlad, just because I like her story and design

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I just found this thread, and the main reason I haven't been on Dragon Cave (last time I've been on here was, what, early 2013?) was League.

Going on with the discussion, Vlad's fun to play, but I just don't like his ult, and I agree he's not very fun early game.

Please be kind to me as I don't know what it's like on the forums nowadays, and sorry for the randomness of this post. :3

I played it like 3 or 4 years ago (I think) and did a bunch of team vs AI, but got bored with it and how slow it was. I moved on to HoN and enjoyed the much faster pace, I don't think I could go back to the slower pace and non-denial game play. I currently don't play any of those style games as my laptop is pretty bad tongue.gif

Hello. biggrin.gif Silver II after promos in S4 just to see where I'd land. I main mid, mostly Ahri and Akali. C:

I can't wait for Dauntless Ahri.

Edited by Dauntingale

popstar ahri is such a great ahri skin!! i love the ingame model too. i can never decide between foxfire and popstar during champion select since i have both, haha

I now have all the Ahri skins. And you KNOW I'll get Dauntless Ahri. How perfect is that skin and name for me? LOL. It better not be "Challenger Ahri".

dauntless? like from divergence?

No, it's just to start the new season (S5) with that sort of theme. People are wondering if it's going to be a line of skins like the "Victorious" ones.

user posted image

Edited by Dauntingale

Yay, League players are here too! biggrin.gif I joined four months ago and decided to do my soloQ provisionals a week before S4 ended. Got Silver 5 after going 3-7. xd.png What server are you guys on? And Dauntless Ahri looks nice, but I'm saving my RP for DJ Sona. D:

Yay, League players are here too! biggrin.gif  I joined four months ago and decided to do my soloQ provisionals a week before S4 ended. Got Silver 5 after going 3-7. xd.png What server are you guys on? And Dauntless Ahri looks nice, but I'm saving my RP for DJ Sona. D:

Silver II after going... 3 losses -> 7 wins or 4 losses -> 6 wins. I forget. I'm on NA (notorious for its bad players lol).

I love Ahri tho. c:

Edited by Dauntingale

if i had't said this before, I love jinx, if she was real I would date her xd.png.

also 85% of league players are male..........

i started playing league this summer, after a good 3 years of expressing utter disdain for it. it's actually a lot more fun than i thought it would be, so that's a pleasant surprise!

I don't play League but dang the two cinematics, "A Twist of Fate" and "A New Dawn" drug me into League so fast.

I got into it a little bit, but I kinda lost interest. I simply couldn't stay alive while getting kills. I could at least take down turrets, but once an opponent showed up I was screwed. I did even worse if I used a melee-based champion, as I couldn't avoid hits.

I'm complete trash at League, but I still love playing it. :3 I typically play ARAM and the occasional norm, but never ranked.