AbsolutelyAlexis

League of Legends

Sorry for the double post, but I finally got my first pentakill as Twitch. I felt so pumped, my whole team typed "PENTA" in all chat.

I started playing LoL about a month ago. Right now my favorites are Gentleman Cho'Gath on top lane, Reverse Annie mid, Cottontail Teemo bottom lane, and Vi anywhere needed. :-)

I played a few rounds of LoL but I died innumerable times. I got bored and quit. My boyfriend plays this too much though. dry.gif

Love the wiki trivia. Apparantly, Valor doesn't respect Garen O.o

Some of the random things riot puts in...

Well, because Garen is very by-the-books and Quinn and Valor are...not.

I love the lore, I'm loving the way they're fleshing out the Freljord right now. I can't wait for that new Anivia skin. @.@ Sooo beautiful. The animations are so fluid and nice compared to how rigid she is normally.

I also absolutely love the new Karma. Fun in mid or support! Her old kit was fun, though not very good, but the new one has so much utility and burst~

I've heard a lot of complaints about the new Karma support, that she's not nearly as good at it as she used to be. But maybe they just haven't been good players.

I'm not pleased that Sejuani is getting a rework either. Her skills could have used some tampering, but she didn't need a full visual rework. There are plenty of other champions that could have used that work...

Old Karma felt lackluster to me, and when laning with her as the enemy support felt like she wasn't even there aside from an occasional shield. New Karma actually feels like I'm DOING something, and I had a lot of ability to poke, harrass, and keep my carry safe. Plus the mantra'd shield in a team fight is beautiful. People complain about a lot of things, it's too early to tell with Karma yet.

Sejuani didn't make sense (bikini + frigid cold), which is why they reworked her visually. The other champions who need it will get it, but it made sense for them to get her done along with all the other Freljord stuff they're doing. (Trundle, Lissandra, skins, Howling Abyss, and lore).

Edited by shikaru

Used to play lots of League but around the time Quinn came out, I started getting horrible, very frequent lag spikes and would die quite a lot. Done everything I can think of to fix this and I still get them though less frequently and less ... lagful? (would go like 30 fps down to 2, now goes 25~ to 6/7). This lead to my client crashing too frequently as well .-. Gotten way too into LCS to give me my League fix.

Comment on actual league things: I don't like Trundle's rework ;-; liked how he was a troll of dirt and filth and now is all ice like. Dislike how his skins changed with rework too. Also very much looking forward to seeing that new Anivia skin in game.

Edited by EmoDuck598

THis game broke my cpu and gave it a virus that near erased the hardrive. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!

I have never heard of LoL giving someone a virus, especially not one so nasty. You might have gotten it from something else around the same time.

Aatrox is fun, I need to pick him up as soon as I get the IP to do so. I also want that new Morgana skin~ Been having some good games recently playing as assassin mids (like Kha'zix and Fizz). Doing pretty terribly at everything else though. XP I especially need to get myself back into the habit of playing the occasional support and jungle as I've really lost touch in those roles.

I have never heard of LoL giving someone a virus, especially not one so nasty. You might have gotten it from something else around the same time.

Aatrox is fun, I need to pick him up as soon as I get the IP to do so. I also want that new Morgana skin~ Been having some good games recently playing as assassin mids (like Kha'zix and Fizz). Doing pretty terribly at everything else though. XP I especially need to get myself back into the habit of playing the occasional support and jungle as I've really lost touch in those roles.

It could be that crappy download booster or whatever that you download along with the client. But I can't say for sure unless I get a full error report and such things.

Anyway, the LoL community I hang out with as pretty much reached a consensus on Aatrox. He's a sub-par top, but is a great jungler. But I tend to play tanky junglers like Rammus and Naut, so I haven't had to deal with any major attempts at counter-jungling. I still need to also check if the tanky junglers can counter-jungle against Aatrox.

THis game broke my cpu and gave it a virus that near erased the hardrive. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!

o.0 It's the first time I've heard LoL having viruses... you sure it was LoL?

I'm pretty sure it was not LoL, if it was installed from the RIOT page, is not at fault for a virus.

I looove Lux and LeBlanc, but Akali is the shizzle for me in this game. With a good team this character shines in any role, jungler, top lane, blah blah, all this.

I didn't play for a bit so I'm curious about the new characters.

I love playing Akali mid, but I haven't gotten a good chance to play her in awhile. I'm loving this recent trend I'm running into of the enemy mid picking Swain. It means I get to tear him apart as Fizz~

Adina, what was the last champion to come out that you remember? I should be able to help with explaining some of the newer ones.

Edited by shikaru

I like the game.

I want to feed the community to Ravenous Brain-eating Shark Zombie Ninjas.

I play this game waaay too much. I just went 29/2 and some number of assists as Jinx the other night. Maining her as a carry was a great idea.

I played this game a lot way back when, and I should really take a second look some time. My faves to use are Rammus, Anivia, and Galus. I want to learn to play as Renekton, but I don't have the skill to use him properly (although I can do better with him in the Crystal Scar, it's still not as good as I would like).

Hey

I have one question :3

If I download the game and my region is a certain country, will I be able to choose a different country's server? Or at least change the language of the game?

I'd like to play in another server so I can practise another language. I've registered but haven't downloaded yet.

Thank you biggrin.gif

Hey

I have one question :3

If I download the game and my region is a certain country, will I be able to choose a different country's server? Or at least change the language of the game?

I'd like to play in another server so I can practise another language. I've registered but haven't downloaded yet.

Thank you biggrin.gif

This may be able to help answer your question.

went into the videogames section to find a league thread and i was not disappointed

happy snowdown everyone! (rip my wallet though)