Outer Space

A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

Welcome to a dragon trading thread!

The userbar was made by clarkie, feel free to use it (and thank him biggrin.gif ).

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=22699][img=http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh378/8clarkie8/Trade.png][/url]

A new dragon trading thread (the original was done by Ararat), as the old one was abandoned and closed.

First of all, please, read the following rules:

1. No unnecessary bumps. Please, post your trade offer only once per day, and remember that a repost is considered to be a post as well. Other players have their trades, too.

2. If you are going to link your trade, you MUST use the LINEAGE/code link, NOT view/code! View/code is NOT allowed - after this edit we WILL be issuing warns for posting view links instead of lineage links.

3. There are no official means through which eggs, hatchlings, or dragons can be bought, whether from the site or from other users. Exchanging any sort of currency, real or virtual, for eggs, hatchlings, or dragons is expressly forbidden.

4. Please, avoid spam posts. This thread is dedicated to trades only, but neither to your opinion about other trades, nor to trade discussions. So, please, post your trade offers only.

5. As we have a team of thread mods now, we don't need minimodding, this would be considered as spam. If you want to report smb spamming or double posting, please, pm one of the mods.

6. Not actually a rule, but still. Dear members, it is polite and nice to remove/edit your posts, if you've done the trade. Remember, others might check up to 5 pages back, and pm'ing smb just to fing the offer is no longer available appears to be quite disturbing.

The old thread was closed due to the constant reports, so please, don't spam and follow the rules. Trading thread is a nice and convinient service, and we don't want to loose it, right? Personally, I highly dislike the idea of giving warns and bans in the thread, so please, don't put us in the situation when we have no choice.

TRADING. HOW IT WORKS?

Trading nowadays is absolutely safe and finally official. First, you (or your partner) need to have at least one adult Magi dragon. Trading is done by using their Breed Specific Action "Teleport": Magi dragon teleports the egg/hatchie to another user.

There are two main options:

1. Transfer. Transfer allows you to move a single egg or hatchling between users. Transfers are one-sided; you will not receive anything in return. Transfers can be created with the "teleport" action that is available to specific breeds of dragon. Upon using the teleport action, you are given a "claim link" that may be shared with other users and allow them to accept the egg/hatchling.

2. Trade. A trade, unlike a transfer, is two-sided. A trade may be created by using the teleport action. After creating a trade, other users may make offers on your trade. If you accept an offer, the eggs/hatchlings are swapped.

The second one is what you're looking for.

You can see your active transfers here, and all the information about the teleport and how it works can be found here.

Please, do not ask us any "how to" questions; if you have any questions about the teleport, we'd rather suggest to use the Help section.

The last two or three pages of this thread usually contain eggs people haven't traded yet.

IOUs are not allowed in trade posts as either "haves" or "wants". - rubyshoes

TOPIC MODS:

I think it's a good idea to have a tiny group of thread mods to deal with the spam and so.

Current topic moderators:

OuterSpace - PM

Kaini - PM

Infinis - PM

Mods application is currently open. If you want to be a mod, please, pm me. Include your timezone, and say a few words about why do you want to be a thread mod. Please, keep in mind that trading thread is a huge topic, and there might be a lot of work here.

Edited by rubyshoes

Please offer correctly gendered hatchies only or PM me about proper influence/precognition!

Have:

Shadow_Walker_mature_hatchi.png 2G F Shadow Walker from M Falconiform, named parents - Offer here!

Caligene_female_hatchi.gif 2G F Caligene from M Blacktip, named parents - Offer here!

Witchlight_mature_hatchi.png 2G M Witchlight from F Aether, named parents - Offer here!

Want:

2G Halloween from named parents, especially:

- Black Marrow x M/F Red Alcedine, F Obidar

- Shadow Walker x M Mistra

- Cavern Lurker x M/F Blue Alcedine, M Astaarus, F Elux Lucis, M Venturis, F Aso Xeno, F Pharos Xeno, F Umbra Xeno, F Gold Tinsel

- Caligene x F Red Alcedine, M Astaarus, M/F Equinox, M Venturis, F Ke'maro Xeno, F Gold Tinsel, F Bronze Shimmer

- Omen Wyrm x M Horse, M/F Umbra Xeno, F Bronze Shimmer

- Arcana x F Leodon, M/F Aso Xeno, F Gold Tinsel

- Kohraki x F Khusa, F Luminox, M Tan Ridgewing, M Skysilk, F Swallowtail, F Bronze Shimmer

Not interested in Graves and Desipises.

Edited by Imago

Have:

3x 2G Caligene SAlts, all misgendered: 1, 2, 3

Want:

Offers (2 Pitfire each = auto)

PMs are fine

On 11/7/2020 at 3:14 PM, Fields_of_Heather said:

HAVE:

Alt_Black_crouching_hatchi.gif Alt Black Hatchling - Messy Lineage, Great For Freezing.

Precogs as Female!

WANT:

Sitting Alt Black - Male = AUTO

Messy Lineage is Okay!

Also in need of New CB Xenos (any color)

Make an offer on my hatchling!

Daily Bump!

ONE DAY LEFT before this cutie grows up!

Edited by Fields_of_Heather

h: 

-30?cb=20120101052841CB gold hatchie

-38?cb=20151203100258CB silver hatchie

-40?cb=201510311344482G caligene SAlt from gold lunar herald, correctly gendered

-40?cb=201510311344482G caligene SAlt from magi, correctly gendered

-40?cb=201510311344482G caligene SAlt from black capped teimarr, misgender

-40?cb=201510311344482G caligene SAlt from red alcedine, misgender

-26?cb=20130129092840 2G gold shimmer from M autumn

-38?cb=2020103120374838?cb=20201031203748 2 CB pitfire hatchies

w: 

-all:1 for 2G tsunami SAlt 26?cb=2012052205230931?cb=20120522071512 I don't have yet from this list: snow angel, green snow, ribbon dancer, winter magi, wrapping-wing, solstice, aegis, garland, starsinger, wintertide, purple val'09, sweetling, rosebud, heartseeker, arsani, blue radiant angel, heartstealing, floral-crowned, green erador, cave lurker, grave, desipis alts (esp teal), omen (esp blue), blue kohraki, M witchlight, either prize (prize ok in this case too)
-many:1 for any other 2G tsunami SAlt I don't have yet

see https://dragcave.net/group/119244 for list of 2G SAlts owned

can add CB neglecteds. see green line of signature too :) please PM me!

teleport link for gold & silver & prize, PM for which other ones you want added: https://dragcave.net/teleport/c7a4aa0f9431e09c9fcbf402e775131d

Edited by synditrix

Have

Pumpkin_hatchi.gif CB Pumpkin (z code, precog male)

Will consider all offers. Eggs fine. If you need ideas or to run an idea by me, just shoot me a PM.

CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN OFFER

(if I don't accept, reject, or answer a PM quickly, I might have gone to bed)

Have:

Silver_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker with male Gold  -traded-

Silver_male_hatchi.gif 3G checker with female Caligene  -traded-  Trade me! (one ALT in base)

Want:

Spoiler

different 3G Prize checker (prefer from list below)

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker from female Almandine for Pooky Andre

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G stair from female Stripe (unrelated to Apollo)

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker from male Purple for Epic Resistance

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker from male Pillow for Child of the Pillows

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker from male Waterhorse for Despelling Myths

Silver Tinsel egg 3G checker from female Cave Lurker for Upgrading Revision

Bronze_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker from female White for Liquor Cabinet

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 3G checker from female Black Marrow for Darkening Joke

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 3G checker from male Green for Breakin' Saucers

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 3G checker from male Turpentine for Raising Heroes

Silver_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 3G checker with male Witchlight for Oddly Migratory

or 2G Prisekin (again from list below)

Spoiler

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif ~ from gold Tinsel ~ Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif ~

Black Capped Teimarr egg 3G checker from female gold Tinsel for Blessing Venefica

(gold lunar herald - image not working) 3G checker from female gold Tinsel for Miss Everthorn

Astrapi_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 3G checker from female gold Tinsel for Gallirey

Gaia Xenowyrm egg 3G checker from male gold Tinsel for Remedial Wyrm

Silver_Tinsel_egg.gif ~ from silver Tinsel ~ Silver_Tinsel_egg.gif ~

none at this time

Bronze_Tinsel_egg.gif ~ from bronze Tinsel ~ Bronze_Tinsel_egg.gif ~

Plated Colossus egg 2G from female bronze Tinsel for Paws Plating

White Striped egg 2G from female bronze Tinsel for Linear Dreams

Celestial_egg.png 3G checker from male bronze Tinsel for Loyalty Beyond Stars (bloodswap available)

Copper_Dragon3_egg.png 3G checker from male bronze Tinsel for Army's Demand

Ember egg 3G checker from male bronze Tinsel for Warm Dark Son (bloodswap available) 

Golden Wyvern egg 3G checker from female bronze Tinsel for Polishing Knees (bloodswap available)

Magma_egg.gif 3G checker from male bronze Tinsel for Ambassador Zuko

Pillow egg 3G checker from male bronze Tinsel for Fawning Cuddlebug (bloodswap available)

Pillow egg 3G checker from female bronze Tinsel for Finding Rest (bloodswap available)

Thunder egg 3G checker from female bronze Tinsel for Axohart

Gold Shimmer-scale egg ~ from gold Shimmer ~ Gold Shimmer-scale egg ~

Astrapi_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 2G from male gold Shimmer for Son of Horus

Silver_Shimmer-scale_egg.png ~ from silver Shimmer ~ Silver_Shimmer-scale_egg.png ~

Copper_Dragon3_egg.png 2G from male silver Shimmer for Ascending Copper

Floret Wyvern egg purple 2G from female silver Shimmer for Fixing Everything

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png ~ from bronze Shimmer ~ Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png ~

Silver egg 2G from male bronze Shimmer for Belated Silver 

Celestial_egg.png 3G checker from female bronze Shimmer for Mastering Roar (bloodswap available)

Whiptail_egg.gif 3G checker from female bronze Shimmer for (Lcd3D)

Or new Xeno CBs 

Willing to combine for better offer.

Edited by Lesh4537

• * HAVE *

• user posted image OfferTag.png~ 3EG Silver x Mutatmore. Beautifully named ancestors. * * * Will grow in less than a day. * * *

* WANT *

• CB: Kohraki, Pitfire, Aeon, Strat.
    • 2G: Prizekin or SAltkin. Open to negotiation to add for a SAltkin.
    • Offers. I don't need this lineage, so I'm open to offers on it. I don't generally collect bred dragons, though, unless I need them for my own lineage projects. Offer what you deem fair. Please continue reading below for further info.

I use the decline feature for offers I am not interested in. PM after you offer if you need an answer right away; I will answer as soon as I see it. As always, there is a wishlist linked in my sig, and if you can offer anything from Section I, please message me so we can negotiate a trade. Yall have a great day, and as always...

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

::: (\_(\ ...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

*: (=' :') ::::::: Thanks for looking! ^.^ ::::::::::

•.. (,('')('')¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Edited by Riannon

Have:

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_hatchi.png 3G checker with female Omen  -traded- 

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_hatchi.png 3G checker with male Kohraki  --  Trade me!

Silver_Tinsel_hatchi.gif 3G checker from male Kohraki  -traded-

727667099_genderproof.png.b79a53756656cccdc31d4ab9995d8275.png

Want:

Bloodswaps

or different 3G Prize checker (prefer from list below)

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker from female Almandine for Pooky Andre

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G stair from female Stripe (unrelated to Apollo)

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker from male Purple for Epic Resistance

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker from male Pillow for Child of the Pillows

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker from male Waterhorse for Despelling Myths

Silver Tinsel egg 3G checker from female Cave Lurker for Upgrading Revision (bloodswap available) 

Bronze_Tinsel_egg.gif 3G checker from female White for Liquor Cabinet

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 3G checker from female Black Marrow for Darkening Joke (bloodswap available) 

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 3G checker from male Green for Breakin' Saucers

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 3G checker from male Turpentine for Raising Heroes

Silver_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 3G checker with male Witchlight for Oddly Migratory

or 2G Prisekin (again from list below)

Spoiler

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif ~ from gold Tinsel ~ Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif ~

Black Capped Teimarr egg 3G checker from female gold Tinsel for Blessing Venefica

(gold lunar herald - image not working) 3G checker from female gold Tinsel for Miss Everthorn

Astrapi_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 3G checker from female gold Tinsel for Gallirey

Gaia Xenowyrm egg 3G checker from male gold Tinsel for Remedial Wyrm

Silver_Tinsel_egg.gif ~ from silver Tinsel ~ Silver_Tinsel_egg.gif ~

none at this time

Bronze_Tinsel_egg.gif ~ from bronze Tinsel ~ Bronze_Tinsel_egg.gif ~

Plated Colossus egg 2G from female bronze Tinsel for Paws Plating

White Striped egg 2G from female bronze Tinsel for Linear Dreams

Celestial_egg.png 3G checker from male bronze Tinsel for Loyalty Beyond Stars (bloodswap available)

Copper_Dragon3_egg.png 3G checker from male bronze Tinsel for Army's Demand

Ember egg 3G checker from male bronze Tinsel for Warm Dark Son (bloodswap available) 

Golden Wyvern egg 3G checker from female bronze Tinsel for Polishing Knees (bloodswap available)

Magma_egg.gif 3G checker from male bronze Tinsel for Ambassador Zuko

Pillow egg 3G checker from male bronze Tinsel for Fawning Cuddlebug (bloodswap available)

Pillow egg 3G checker from female bronze Tinsel for Finding Rest (bloodswap available)

Thunder egg 3G checker from female bronze Tinsel for Axohart

Gold Shimmer-scale egg ~ from gold Shimmer ~ Gold Shimmer-scale egg ~

Astrapi_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 2G from male gold Shimmer for Son of Horus

Silver_Shimmer-scale_egg.png ~ from silver Shimmer ~ Silver_Shimmer-scale_egg.png ~

Copper_Dragon3_egg.png 2G from male silver Shimmer for Ascending Copper

Floret Wyvern egg purple 2G from female silver Shimmer for Fixing Everything

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png ~ from bronze Shimmer ~ Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png ~

Silver egg 2G from male bronze Shimmer for Belated Silver 

Celestial_egg.png 3G checker from female bronze Shimmer for Mastering Roar (bloodswap available)

Whiptail_egg.gif 3G checker from female bronze Shimmer for (Lcd3D)

Or new Xeno CBs 

maybe multiple 2-3G Gold or Silver checker with commons 

Willing to combine for better offer.

Edited by Lesh4537

HAVE:

White_egg.gif 5EG F white x M holly checker (great word code: 'Lies' caps changed)

WANT:

White_egg.gif bloodwap mate for either Christmas Answer or Lonely Peace

user posted image offers, especially any other 3G+ mate for Holidays Needing Mates

Make me an offer I can't refuse 

I give up :rolleyes:

Please don't cancel offers, I use decline! If your offer is waiting, either I haven't seen it yet or I'm strongly considering it.

Cheers!

Shala

alot

Edited by Shala