Outer Space

A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

Welcome to a dragon trading thread!

The userbar was made by clarkie, feel free to use it (and thank him biggrin.gif ).

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=22699][img=http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh378/8clarkie8/Trade.png][/url]

A new dragon trading thread (the original was done by Ararat), as the old one was abandoned and closed.

First of all, please, read the following rules:

1. No unnecessary bumps. Please, post your trade offer only once per day, and remember that a repost is considered to be a post as well. Other players have their trades, too.

2. If you are going to link your trade, you MUST use the LINEAGE/code link, NOT view/code! View/code is NOT allowed - after this edit we WILL be issuing warns for posting view links instead of lineage links.

3. There are no official means through which eggs, hatchlings, or dragons can be bought, whether from the site or from other users. Exchanging any sort of currency, real or virtual, for eggs, hatchlings, or dragons is expressly forbidden.

4. Please, avoid spam posts. This thread is dedicated to trades only, but neither to your opinion about other trades, nor to trade discussions. So, please, post your trade offers only.

5. As we have a team of thread mods now, we don't need minimodding, this would be considered as spam. If you want to report smb spamming or double posting, please, pm one of the mods.

6. Not actually a rule, but still. Dear members, it is polite and nice to remove/edit your posts, if you've done the trade. Remember, others might check up to 5 pages back, and pm'ing smb just to fing the offer is no longer available appears to be quite disturbing.

The old thread was closed due to the constant reports, so please, don't spam and follow the rules. Trading thread is a nice and convinient service, and we don't want to loose it, right? Personally, I highly dislike the idea of giving warns and bans in the thread, so please, don't put us in the situation when we have no choice.

TRADING. HOW IT WORKS?

Trading nowadays is absolutely safe and finally official. First, you (or your partner) need to have at least one adult Magi dragon. Trading is done by using their Breed Specific Action "Teleport": Magi dragon teleports the egg/hatchie to another user.

There are two main options:

1. Transfer. Transfer allows you to move a single egg or hatchling between users. Transfers are one-sided; you will not receive anything in return. Transfers can be created with the "teleport" action that is available to specific breeds of dragon. Upon using the teleport action, you are given a "claim link" that may be shared with other users and allow them to accept the egg/hatchling.

2. Trade. A trade, unlike a transfer, is two-sided. A trade may be created by using the teleport action. After creating a trade, other users may make offers on your trade. If you accept an offer, the eggs/hatchlings are swapped.

The second one is what you're looking for.

You can see your active transfers here, and all the information about the teleport and how it works can be found here.

Please, do not ask us any "how to" questions; if you have any questions about the teleport, we'd rather suggest to use the Help section.

The last two or three pages of this thread usually contain eggs people haven't traded yet.

IOUs are not allowed in trade posts as either "haves" or "wants". - rubyshoes

TOPIC MODS:

I think it's a good idea to have a tiny group of thread mods to deal with the spam and so.

Current topic moderators:

OuterSpace - PM

Kaini - PM

Infinis - PM

Mods application is currently open. If you want to be a mod, please, pm me. Include your timezone, and say a few words about why do you want to be a thread mod. Please, keep in mind that trading thread is a huge topic, and there might be a lot of work here.

Edited by rubyshoes

Posted (edited)

On 6/22/2019 at 10:32 PM, RoseRedAus said:

Have :  Gold_egg.gif      2nd gen Gold egg (gold x green)

WANT : Just for the person who gets it to give it a name that contains the word "Aussie"

You can offer a dummy egg from the AP. I will probably check scrolls and would prefer to give this egg to somebody who doesn't have heaps of low gen golds.

GONE.

Edited by RoseRedAus

Posted (edited)

Have: CB Alpine Two headed Lindwyrm egg (https://dragcave.net/lineage/OAlv6) apparently its level is 6.

Want: Forest Two headed Lindwyrm. Code/Lineage doesn't matter. / or Green siyat hatchie. / orrr just whatever. I didn't need this kind of two headed lindwyrm but thought someone might want the code. PM me.

is gone.

Edited by leontious

Posted (edited)

Have: 2d gen bronze tinsel hatchling from Ice, female

Want: 2d gen shimmer (male shimmer x female non-holiday), 2d gen gold or silver prize from non holiday mate, CB ND

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Liubov

Posted (edited)

Have: Female Neglected (not CB)

Want: A CB Gold (male or influenceable)

Edited by Haki

Have: 2 White Dragons (Not Influenced, Not Caveborn)

Want: Moonstone Eggs or Hatchies (2 Moonstone Hatchies = Auto)

I'm trying to get some for my lineage project, so older Hatchies and Eggs are recommended!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Posted (edited)

Have:

Golden_Wyvern_egg.gif CB Golden Wyvern with the code (taurt)

Want:

Anything, please offer! PM me.

Edited by Hawky243

Posted (edited)

HAVE:

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer X Yulebuck

WANT:

2nd gen from Spriter's Alt, mate doesn't matter, wishing for SA from Starsinger or Sakuna, can add if willing to do IOU - send PM to discuss, references available

OK, so I forgot the teleport link...

Here it is!

Edited by WWECornSerpent

Have: 3rd gen bronze shimmer from red firegem stair https://dragcave.net/lineage/fjHsA

Want: offers

Anything from my holiday mates needed list especially welcome. 2=auto, 1 will be considered too. Red line in my signature applies

https://bit.ly/2RADmPe

https://dragcave.net/teleport/ff95194440cb51747c5b184f68ae136d

Have:

CB Purple Floret

CB Astrapi Xeno

CB White Zyu

2G Gold from Snow Angel mother

2G Alt Vine female from Starsinger mother

CB Daydream hatchie

CB Purple Ridge hatchie

CB Vremya hatchie x2

CB Spotted Greenwing hatchie

CB Dark Lumina hatchie

Want:

Cheese

CB Silver (for whatever)

CB Xeno swap (no Pyro)

Offers

PM if interested. Some of these are in public trades.

Posted (edited)

HAVE:

Gaia_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 2G Gaia from female Silver Tinsel | Make an offer!

WANT:

user posted image 2G Prizekin from female Silver Tinsel (not Script, Olive, Aria, Indigo Lunar, Kingcrowne, Stone, Mint, Chrono, Celestial)

Gold_Tinsel_egg.gif 2G Gold Tinsel x Sakuhana

Silver_Tinsel_egg.gif 2G Silver Tinsel x Aegis

Silver_Tinsel_egg.gif 2G Silver Tinsel x Snow

user posted imageuser posted image Other 2G Prize (not one of these pairings)

Lumina_egg.png 2G Lumina from M Gold Shimmer for this

Copper_Dragon1_egg.png 2G Bronze Copper from F Gold Shimmer for this

Lunar_Heralds_silver_egg.gif 2G Silver Lunar from F Silver Shimmer for this

Copper_Dragon3_egg.png 2G Green Copper from F Silver Shimmer for this

Monarch_egg.gif 2G Monarch from F Silver Shimmer for this

Sunrise-Sunset_egg.gif 2G Sunrise from M Silver Shimmer for this

Celestial_egg.png 2G Celestial from F Bronze Shimmer for this

Celestial_egg.png 2G Celestial from M Bronze Shimmer for this

Tan_Ridgewing_egg.gif 2G Tan Ridgewing from F Bronze Shimmer for this

Pyralspite_Almandine_egg.png 2G Almandine from F Bronze Shimmer for this

Thalassa_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 2G Thalassa from F Bronze Shimmer for this

Lunar_Heralds_silver_egg.gif 2G Silver Lunar from M Bronze Shimmer for this

user posted image 2G Silver from F Bronze Shimmer for this

Pyralspite_Spessartine_egg.png 2G Spessartine from F Gold Tinsel for this

user posted image 2G Red Copper from M Silver Tinsel for this

Gemshard_egg.png 2G Blue Gemshard from M Silver Tinsel for this

Sunsong_Amphiptere_egg.gif 2G Sunsong from F Silver Tinsel for this

Undine_egg.png 2G Undine from M Silver Tinsel for this

Gaia_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 2G Gaia from M Silver Tinsel for this

user posted image 2G Silver from F Silver Tinsel for this

Lunar_Heralds_gold_egg.gif 2G Gold Lunar from F Silver Tinsel for this

Nebula_egg.gif 2G Green Nebula from F Bronze Tinsel for this

CB Thunder

CB White Zyu

CB Xeno (not Pyro)

user posted image Other fair offers

I use decline. Feel free to PM me! The last line in my signature applies for 2G Prize(kins) :)

Edited by The Dragoness

On 6/26/2019 at 6:34 AM, WWECornSerpent said:

HAVE:

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer X Yulebuck

WANT:

2nd gen from Spriter's Alt, mate doesn't matter, wishing for SA from Starsinger or Sakuna, can add if willing to do IOU - send PM to discuss, references available

OK, so I forgot the teleport link...

Here it is!

Bump!

Posted (edited)

H: 2G Gold Tinsel 

W: 2G Prize from Ice, CB ND(prefer female)

Link 1

---

H: CBs

W: 2G Prize, CB Metal 

2G Gaia from female Silver Shimmer,

3G Sliver Shimmer from male Gaia(EG CK) mate for 3G Gaia

Link 2

---

H: CB Yellow Zyu 

W: CB Pink Zyu hatchling 

Link 3 -Gone

Edited by pinkrainv