Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Please only post lineages of eggs/hatchlings you own and caught in the AP. Don't post lineages of eggs/hatchlings that you've bred or that you saw in the AP but didn't keep.

The egg is in his scroll?

The egg is in his scroll?

Yes. This means the egg/hatchling/adult is on the scroll of the person saying that it is a great lineage they found in the AP, especially as we are not supposed to post other peoples' dragons on the forum.

Edited by rubyshoes

Who would abandon this? Caught it a little while ago hunting for sunsongs.

I saw that one! I was locked so I couldn't grab him...

Found this guy on the AP awhile ago. I thought his lineage was gorgeous. Even though I can't continue it unless someone can breed me a mate for him, I still love it. The Hollies and the old Pinks make it a really interesting lineage!

I found this pretty Dorsal (who will hopefully be a mate for this offspring of two other AP finds), and then this incredibly beautiful Ultraviolet. I don't know how to influence the UV yet - it should be female to continue the checker, but on the other hand I'd like to see it on the top of the lineage because it's OMGSOBEAUTIFUL! ^^

Who would abandon this? Caught it a little while ago hunting for sunsongs.

I would wink.gif With all the flood of blue eggs in the AP, I hoped a little summer would make someone's day. Glad it found a good home.

I found all the second gens and created this. It's not very special, but I'm a bugger for PB and thought I was being incredibly lucky with this four AP finds.

Thanks to all the breeders. biggrin.gif

This 6th Generation Purebred Even-Gen Purple!

I'm going to breed it with some of my other purebred even-gen purples for an epic even-gen lineage. :3

Daaaang. Sometimes I wonder why beautiful purebreds get thrown blink.gif

Either scroll-locked and breeder didn't know or they just wanted to make room...

But I like to think it's mostly because they hope someone will find it and like it and make that finder happy. x3

Either scroll-locked and breeder didn't know or they just wanted to make room...

But I like to think it's mostly because they hope someone will find it and like it and make that finder happy. x3

This. The breeder of the Asheras is a really kind person and has a lot of PB dragons. She breeds them every week for the AP, as far as I'm aware. She's bred me PB BSA's before. <3

Daaaang. Sometimes I wonder why beautiful purebreds get thrown blink.gif

Yesterday, that breeder did a mass drop into the AP with her eggs. She breeds tons of purebreds, and does this every week (:

I just found this gorgeous 4th gen checker with Gray x Purple Ridgewings floating in the AP http://dragcave.net/lineage/lPP0P ... with a great code and named parents and everything. wub.gif And to think...it was a 6d 23hour egg so it was left there for a whole hour! I've got you now, my pretty. happy.gif <3

Edit: Thanks so much Ivy! Im sorry it was reabandoned, but its got a permanent home now. :3

Edited by Xythus