Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I just found this gorgeous 4th gen checker with Gray x Purple Ridgewings floating in the AP http://dragcave.net/lineage/lPP0P ... with a great code and named parents and everything. wub.gif And to think...it was a 6d 23hour egg so it was left there for a whole hour! I've got you now, my pretty. happy.gif <3

That's from my lineage! First one of my dragons (that I know of) to get on here. Although that egg was gifted on the EG thread.......

I hope you enjoy it, Xythus. It was a pleasure making that part of the lineage (still working on the next fourth gen).

Oh. Em. Gee. blink.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/Bh31g *loves*

biggrin.gif It's not one of mine, but I know the breeder and my dragons are the grandparents of the mother! *has a happy*

I sometimes breed my finished lineages and drop them to the AP, in the hope that someone who appreciates them will pick them up. So far I've only seen one of my bred eggs appear here though.

biggrin.gif It's not one of mine, but I know the breeder and my dragons are the grandparents of the mother! *has a happy*

I sometimes breed my finished lineages and drop them to the AP, in the hope that someone who appreciates them will pick them up. So far I've only seen one of my bred eggs appear here though.

Would you be so kind as to pass my thanks to the breeder? And thank *you* for helping start it! happy.gif

I drop eggs from my finished lineages to the AP as well - haven't seen any turn up here yet, but I figure one will eventually. xd.png

No^ but i think i saw one...didn't get it...

I bred my multithuwed sunsong and threw the egg out there. i aprove of their scroll lol yep, i sneak on my dragon grandchildren's owner's scrolls

has anyone here snagged a Hellsing?

I just want to know

Not snagged one myself, but seen some, Lith. Are those yours?

Would you be so kind as to pass my thanks to the breeder? And thank *you* for helping start it! happy.gif

I drop eggs from my finished lineages to the AP as well - haven't seen any turn up here yet, but I figure one will eventually. xd.png

That was me. happy.gif glad you like it! The lineage goes to 6h gen. smile.gif