Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I stalk this thread all the time hoping someone will think something I've dropped to the AP is pretty enough to mention here--so thank you for making my dream a reality! tongue.gif This is a new pairing but I'm hoping to have tinsels to drop from them, too.

Oh, I totally do the same thing! One of these days... *goes starry-eyed*

^ YESSSSS! I was on an even-gen breeding spree just now -- hurrah! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif My wish of, what, 3 posts ago? was just answered!

Your welcome. smile.gif

And if you want a stripe from that pair, PM me! If you could, name the hellfire please? ./derp

Oooh~ Yes, I will name it. :'3

Kelkelen: The 2 pretty eggs I grabbed were bred by you? :'O If so, thanks~! I'm not sure if I'll ever find a mate to continue the pattern, but I'll find them pretty mates nonetheless. >w<

Edited by kiyoura

I found this red: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cq86n

It has two spriters alt sweetlings, and a black alt sweetling, and even better it is a high gen even gen(meaning someone worked hard to make it go so long).

Edited by Nectaris

Just found this stunning Black in the AP. Instant love. wub.gif

Finding a mate for it, on the other hand, instant hell.

I found 2, unrelated, 5th even-gen black eggs, one is with mostly gold and black, the other silver and black. Both D'Hennegel lines. I gendered them and going to keep them together as mates. One alted, the other is normal.

I picked up this Grey dragon egg in hopes of it to be CB so I can finally get a female one and was about to toss it back when I saw it had parents. But I took a closer look anyway.

I've never seen so many Thuwed ancestors in one simple lineage.

Inbred as heck, but whatever, I think I'll keep it.

Edited by kaagia

Edit: Uh, don't mind me. A huge lack of sleep may have contributed to my D'OH! moment xd.png

Edited by CDM

The hollies have the same code- they are the same dragon.