Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I just grabbed this lovely white egg @.@

Such a pretty lineage

Lineage

Wow, that's really pretty. o___o

This Ember grew up yesterday, http://dragcave.net/lineage/ctsns

This, too! Awesome! happy.gif Congratulations.

I caught this fantastic Ember off the AP a few days ago and gave it to my girlfriend: QtWpT. That's one hell of a smouldering lineage! laugh.gif

EDIT: I no longer own it, so I can't show the lineage. Silver tinsel with 8 Thuwed pairs in its massive lineage. No inbreeding, and all the dragons in the last row are CB. Also is descended from both Erno and Gold Epica. Not the neatest lineage, but rather impressive. biggrin.gif

Edited by TVTD

How...

blink.gif I am still incredibly confused as to HOW I possibly got this... I was slow clicking it too.

My jaw literally dropped. Those GO to the AP, any more?

Just...just...wow. Lucky duck!

I finally picked up this one, http://dragcave.net/lineage/6CrEN, who seemed to be a very nice match for this one, http://dragcave.net/lineage/dOY2N, both pretty AP finds. I successfully bred them to create this one, Puzzled Heart of Dorkface. wub.gif

I still think Divine Holly Fantasy is my ultimate lineage find though! I just wish the people who have her babies would name them. dry.gif

OMG OMG OMG

Best Geode Ever!!!

Gah that is gorgeous! @_@ Those Frills.

And speaking of discontinued dragons, amidst the flood of Waters that hit the AP last night, I snagged this beautiful 4th gen Water x Old Pink baby.

I think the colours look amazing together!

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

DYING.

Somebody worked hard on this. Egg is both a Dorkface and a D'Hennegel. And an Emmaus...if that's a lineage. xd.png

Thank you so much whoever dropped it. He/she will be taken care of. <3

Just went to the AP and randomly clicked, pulling up a Grey. Oh no, not another horrible lineaged common...

*Ready to abandon*

*Checks lineage*

*Jaw drops to floor*

See for yourself!

Its got a Spriter's Alt, Two CB Tinsels, Nebulas, Blacks, and its even gen. wub.gif I never thought I'd ever keep a Gray, but I will be making an exception for this eggie.

Oh wow! That's the Fog egg I bred and abandoned, hoping someone who liked it would pick it up. I even posted in the Congrats thread about it! I now have a smile glued to my face. biggrin.gif

Oh wow! That's the Fog egg I bred and abandoned, hoping someone who liked it would pick it up. I even posted in the Congrats thread about it! I now have a smile glued to my face. biggrin.gif

I absolutely love it. tongue.gif He/she will definately be named and loved!

Gah that is gorgeous! @_@ Those Frills.

And speaking of discontinued dragons, amidst the flood of Waters that hit the AP last night, I snagged this beautiful 4th gen Water x Old Pink baby.

I think the colours look amazing together!

Oh, they DO! I've never seen a combo with Old Pinks that I really liked, but they go amazingly nicely with Waters! Purrrrty...

This is incredible, the best white I've ever seen!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6oOh3

It's got Dorkface, Thuwed, and several Holiday Alts, PLUS its a perfect even lineage!

That's mine... I love to breed and drop even gens and other nice lineages and often check the forum, if someone here found it.

I'm glad you like the little baby. Thanks for posting here! wub.gif

What's really interesting is the fact, that in the father's lineage, there's a third gen, that I bred and dropped, after catching the 2nd gens on the AP. Then later on I traded for the Bronze, not even realizing that. Almost all my dragons' names end with "li-sa".

Edited by lilysally

Just caught a 2nd gen PB black... as a hatchling. Gendered male at six days so he's fogged, but he isn't sick.

Actually, quite recently I also got a third-gen stairstep black, the original pair including a bright pink.