Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

In love with this Split. wub.gif Especially its parents and grandparents (and great-grandparents, and great-great-grandparents) names.

Grats. You got the last egg in the lineage you can get with a 'clean' lineage. The others I decided CB eggs got too hard and who knew such a thing would be important later on! sad.gif

edit: here's what I mean: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jH8C

Edited by Shian

decided to flood the AP with BSA's, Nebbies,Vines, Ridgewings and Tinsels in honor of Leap Year. hope their new owners give them lots of love ^^

Edited by Red2111

When AP hunting last night, I picked up this pretty egg. While I was hoping to collect as many Leap Year stolen, laid, hatched or grew up on Feb 29 2012 as possible, the timing on this egg won't give it any Leap Year dates, but it doesn't matter because it's too pretty to toss back in the AP again! <3

I JUST caught this in the AP... http://dragcave.net/lineage/QerMa ... blink.gif I refreshed like 5 times over it, stared at it for 3 seconds registering what I'm really seeing, THEN clicked and still managed to get it. Its so beautiful, I am going to continue the lineage!!! wub.gif

Woah! Nice one. biggrin.gif However dropped that is very generous... (or made a big mistake tongue.gif) I don't think I've ever seen a silver or a gold (non tinsel) in the AP. It has a lovely lineage too. You're very lucky!

Edited by StormWizard212

Look at the stupid things you've done on dc thread and you'll find out how they got that tongue.gif

maybe xd.png but the line is so lovely, I would like to find someone with a male CB bronze tinsel who can influence it female and continue it =3

Oooh, ahhhh! I picked up this 3rd-EG Grey from Grey x Golden Wyvern yesterday night! It's sooo pretty -- many thanks to whoever dropped it! I was just grabbing a random egg to fill my 6th egg slot so I could start a mass-EG breeding spree for "Leap Day." Little did I expect to pick up something I'd actually adore! <3