Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

There are times when you just want a dragon, regardless of what the lineage is (this is usually when they have a useful BSA), but can never seem to catch one. So, when you finally do manage to snag that red you've been looking for out of the AP, you're not expecting much. I certainly wasn't, but...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/n6kAp

...Wasn't expecting that beauty, but I am extremely pleased. biggrin.gif

Holy crap! That is beautiful! And judging from the names of the top pair of CB dragons, that owner is a Muse fan too! I'd love a sibling from that if you ever manage it. <3

I was so close to freezing this lowish gen Dorkface hatchling:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PJWv5

I picked it up in the AP with 1 day and 23 hours left. And it had been dropped a couple of times (I missed it the other times, but it returned twice).

Also found this nice Dusk/Dorkface/Thuwed vine literally 15 seconds ago: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6MlbP

It sat through several refreshes and I bit the bullet and picked it up. Glad I did.

Edited by Ashywolf

^^ Wow - both Rosebud alts! Great catch!

Thanks. It took months of grabbing almost every daydream and white I saw on the AP to find it.

I just caught this wonderful black. It has a cool code, too.

In fact, you could say the dragons in its lineage all look ALiKe.

sorry, that was terrible

I just caught this wonderful black. It has a cool code, too.

In fact, you could say the dragons in its lineage all look ALiKe.

sorry, that was terrible

LOL That is Awesome!! Love that code too! biggrin.gif

I grabbed this black in the AP some time ago. I was very amazed to see it was in fact, a 2nd gen. And an alt Sweetling as a parent, too.

It was a keeper, lol. tongue.gif

Edited by Crystal Dragon

Just checked the AP!! It's suddenly almost covered with Horse dragons!! What's up with that all of a sudden??

(See my signature for possible explanation!!)

Just checked the AP!! It's suddenly almost covered with Horse dragons!! What's up with that all of a sudden??

(See my signature for possible explanation!!)

'Tis merely the Weekly Horse Flood. Find yourself a bit 'o high ground and a good book. wink.gif

Yes! It's rainin' horses! I love how this happens on almost a monthly basis -- this is the third time I've seen a WAVE of PB horses in the AP!

I grabbed this black in the AP some time ago. I was very amazed to see it was in fact, a 2nd gen. And an alt Sweetling as a parent, too.

It was a keeper, lol.  tongue.gif

Wow, that's from my niece's dragons! lol She'll be happy to hear someone liked it and I'll go poke her and tell her to name the mother. laugh.gif

Caught this nice even gen Tinsel with Abby, the I'm Somebody/I'm Nobody Nebulas, Tanoth the Dragon King, Alexandria Aurelix, 4 CB golds including Dorkface, Both Ribbon Dancer spriters alts, a bunch of silvers, and Hollies and a Snow Angel alt. This egg has everything! wub.gif

It was a keeper, lol. tongue.gif

I actually had an idea for a checker lineage involving the alt sweetlings. Nice catch :3

I found this eggie in the AP a few days ago.