xFlame990

on the rise.

Galahon soared above the land, watching the groups of small buildings below him for the telltale sign of a science building. He had dispensed with stealth a long time ago and now flew in the open as all dragons should. Humans were weak, frail little things with egos that far outreached whatever physical capabilities they could muster. He would see to it that dragons ruled supreme once again, after he killed every scientist that had anything to do with his mate. Right now he was tracking a man known as Jacob Milthins, a biologist who lived in Canada.

Galahon knew he was in the right city, his source, a human that he had threatened into talking hadn't been wrong yet, now he just had to find the white building. Science labs were almost always white, and he had learned that watching for that sign was the best way to find his quarry. After almost an hour of circling, he spotted it, tucked away down in a little parking lot surrounded by trees.

Galahon summoned thunder and lighting, casting a huge shadow over a mile radius around the building. Wind's built as Galahon dived towards the building. With a CRASH he rammed his way inside, crumbling mortar and concrete to get inside. The nearest human tried to flee but was struck down, leaving a bloody smear. He was not the one. Another ran and pulled an alarm which made water come from the ceiling. She died just as quickly.

Galahon slaughtered his way through the entire building, finally chasing those that got away until he found the man.

With mental urging a bolt of lightning struck the ground at Jacobs feet, sending him sprawling. Galahon landed nearby and prowled over, finally placing one paw over Jacob so he couldnot run away.

"You killed my mate little human. For this you die now. Have you anything to say?" He asked the little man who was sweating and smelled as though he had urinated.

Jacob made strange noises that sounded like he was gargling.

"No?" Galahon slammed his foot down, leaving only paste behind.

"Thats your fault." He muttered, leaving the storm to blow itself out and winging away, heading south. All he had was the roar of the wind and his memories to keep him company. He did not notice when he left the city, nor did he notice either the water or sunrise dragon below him. He was to preoccupied with his thoughts, so when he landed across the lake from them both to drink, it was pure happenstance.

Username and nickname: Dr.Bieber229, Bieber/Dr.Bieber

Character Name: Anoh Lyndell

Character Species/Type: Person

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 30

Character Personality: Anoh is a shy and hidden man. His fiancee was eaten by a dragon, that's why he is shy and hidden. He used to be outgoing and curious before she died. Her name was Elina.

Character History: Anoh's mother was a rapist when he was little. He was always being raped by his mother until one day when she never came back. He had no father. He was taken in by a family who found him but he ran away with all the food he could carry and would come back often because he stole their key. But he would always go when they were not home. Then, when he was 16 he silently murdered them and lived there until he had enough money to move and buy a small apartment. But, he moved on from then and when he was 18 he met Elina. He had instantly fallen in love with her and they became friends and stayed that way until he was 20 when he asked her out. Then he proposed to her at 29 and she was eaten by a dragon a week before their wedding.

Character Appearance: Anoh is mistaken for a 20 year old a lot because he has no wrinkles and looks extremely young with no after- shave.

Other:

-On his right shoulder he has a dragon tattoo.

Edited by dr.bieber229

Barwon widely grinned to himself as he trailed lazily through the water, gaging Vrans' reaction to what he had said. From the looks of it Vrans wouldn't be quite too fast as he hadn't had much time to train yet, but the determined look that formed on the sunrise's face told otherwise. Barwon, with interest, watched as the yellowish dragon accelerated and zoomed past him, heading to an angle up into the sky before inclining and lunging around back at him. The water dragon had a mildly impressed expression on his face. Being the competitive one, a smirk spread across his snout.

"Not bad, not bad," he commented lightly, sinking into the water so that only the top of his head, just above his nose, and his tail could be seen. Vrans was rather cute with the young way he said it. "Could be better though... I could swim faster so I can keep up!" And without waiting to see Vrans' response, Barwon sped off, gracefully parting the water without any inelegant splashing noises, a jovial laugh emanating from his throat. The west coast of Hudson Bay, as the humans had named the place, was always his favourite place to be--that was where he had been hatched from his egg--but in order to search further they would have to go out into the Atlantic Ocean. Barwon mentally thanked the travelling dragons for the lesson on the geography of the human world. Drifting to a stop, Barwon wheeled around to face Vrans.

"Look, righ' now we're just in a bay of some sort. Called the 'Hudson' Bay or somethin' like dat. If we wanna find yo' fam, we gonna hav'ta get outta here and into the open... also known as the 'Atlan'... 'Atland'..." Barwon frowned, not sure how to pronounce the word. English was hard to say in dragon tongue. "...'At-land-tik' Ocean. Dat's east o'here so we gotta go tru' da 'Hudson Straight'. I heard it's spelled 's-t-r-a-i-t' or somethin'. 'Nyway, I know m'way 'round here, I was bor--" He ceased talking when something large fluttered down to land on the shore across of them. It seemed to be a grey creature of some kind... Barwon squinted; it was a grey dragon! Surprised, he looked up at Vrans and moved his head in a gesturing motion at the dragon across the lake. It was a great distance, but how could the creature not have noticed them?

((Dr. Bieber (nice name LOOL!), if you would like to join please read the roleplay and rules carefully. (:

I'm going to post as my human soon, so 9pmg can start. ))

Bam!

"Still got it, Banbury!"

Bam!

A gold-and-blue volleyball shot over the net, and collided with the polished, hardwood floors in a near right angle, right in the centre of the court, so hard it ricocheted off and almost hit the high metal ceiling. The heavy noise echoed throughout the gym, bouncing off the walls. The sound of two feet landing quietly on the tips of their toes sounded next, just before applause sounded.

"It was good to see you again, Coach," Nathan Banbury remarked cheerfully, picking up a towel from a bench on his side, wrapping it around his shoulders. He wiped the glistening sweat off his tattooed, dark skin; in his neon yellow Asics, tight-fitting t-shirt, and basketball shorts, Nathan looked like an actual volleyball player for a moment, not an Army official. The coach smiled warmly, being a portly and jolly man, and patted him on the back.

"It was nice to see you again, too. You could've represented Canada, you know, or even come down to USA and played for America. All national teams... they'd all be accepting you." He sighed, seeming to regret not recruiting and convincing Nathan to be on his volleyball team.

"I feel like it's my calling to serve Canada, you know? Not as a sports player ... but as part of the army. 'Specially against these dragons," Nathan replied, shrugging lightly. "Although, I think we should make peace with them instead of fanning a war. I think it'd work better. ...Anyway, Coach, I've gotta go... I actually have a WDE meeting later this afternoon, and I can't go drenched in sweat." He smiled kindly and waved a good bye as the coach nodded in understanding.

Running a hand over his short, shaved hair, Nathan wandered through the hallways of the military base building. It was nearly noon, and he had to go get some lunch before the meeting. He had to change first though... Sighing to himself, he climbed the stairs instead of taking the elevator up to his quarters; always staying healthy! He shouldered his way in, kicking off his shoes and flinging the damp towel accurately on his swivel chair. After taking a brief shower, he stepped out and changed into a plain Nike shirt and his favourite sweatpants, unable to resist a smile. Walmart sweatpants; they were the most comfortable in the whole entire world. He paused at his simple study desk, looking down at the piece of paper that was well crinkled from him reading it so many times. It was a letter from his father from a week ago. He had sent a reply back, but he wasn't sure if his father had gotten it yet. The postal service down in Quebec had gotten quite riled up when storm dragons stormed the area.

Lifting the letter up, Nathan read it over again, feeling his smile grow as he pictured his father saying those very words. More advice about hanging in there and listening to instructions ... He had heard such lectures a lot, but he never really minded because it was his own dad speaking. Most grown children would consider their wordy parents a burden and a source of annoyance, but Nathan thought otherwise. The deaths in his family so long ago had made him change his perspective 360 degrees. His family members could die at any moment--his father was in more danger now--and that made Nathan want to listen to his voice even more now.

Heading down to the cafeteria--he had stowed the letter in the back of his drawer--Nathan fished a couple dollars out of his pocket and bought a sub, and ate it on the way there to the meeting room. Once he arrived, he had already finished his sub--guiltily, Nathan was a fast eater--and he crumpled up the Subway wrapper and threw it in a basketball shot into the trash can a caretaker must have forgotten to take. He knocked on the metallic, too-futuristic-for-his-liking door, wondering if anyone was inside.

" Can some one give me a run through?! I came here to train and kill those *** that keep killing our men! Not look at *** that can't get me a SANDWICH!" The general was yelling at Brad's whole squad. " Well sir, I don't like looking at your ugly face either and you never ordered a sandwich, you ordered an ice tea, hold the sand." The general pulled out his gun and put it's barrel next to Brad's ear. A giant bang went off as Brad stood there, seemingly unaffected. " Sir, I believe that you are only needed in yelling at soldiers. If you want I can go now but you don't need it." The general left and came back with keys. " Your now Canada's main scout. You go in first. And if I'm lucky, you won't come out." Brad took the keys and ran to the bay. Though he never actually heard the general, he mouthed out the words.

Brad got to a jet and got it to lift. It hummed to life and shot out of the hanger. " This is NEWK. Any one in the vicinity have whereabouts on dragons in the area, please roger." Brag flew for about 46 minutes before hearing a response. " None yet here. Reports say they're on the border." Brad flew back to his base that took close to an hour with the amount of fuel left. He in sight of his base and saw it fine. He set it down and got to the radio. He sent out a message of another base under attack. His base was the one after that and protocal suggested to defend the one behind. Canada kept that tactic and it worked a lot of the time.

Brad got to the hanger and mostly felt starved. He got to the cafeteria and bought something from dominoes. He ate it and through the extras away. He pasted some quarters when he saw somebody." Hey, you need help opening the door? Its voice activated." Brad looked at the door again. " You really want to go in there? OH. Yea your the new guy right? Well then you need some advice. Tick off the general. He'll give you the air support first."

Barwon widely grinned to himself as he trailed lazily through the water, gaging Vrans' reaction to what he had said. From the looks of it Vrans wouldn't be quite too fast as he hadn't had much time to train yet, but the determined look that formed on the sunrise's face told otherwise. Barwon, with interest, watched as the yellowish dragon accelerated and zoomed past him, heading to an angle up into the sky before inclining and lunging around back at him. The water dragon had a mildly impressed expression on his face. Being the competitive one, a smirk spread across his snout.

"Not bad, not bad," he commented lightly, sinking into the water so that only the top of his head, just above his nose, and his tail could be seen. Vrans was rather cute with the young way he said it. "Could be better though... I could swim faster so I can keep up!" And without waiting to see Vrans' response, Barwon sped off, gracefully parting the water without any inelegant splashing noises, a jovial laugh emanating from his throat. The west coast of Hudson Bay, as the humans had named the place, was always his favourite place to be--that was where he had been hatched from his egg--but in order to search further they would have to go out into the Atlantic Ocean. Barwon mentally thanked the travelling dragons for the lesson on the geography of the human world. Drifting to a stop, Barwon wheeled around to face Vrans.

"Look, righ' now we're just in a bay of some sort. Called the 'Hudson' Bay or somethin' like dat. If we wanna find yo' fam, we gonna hav'ta get outta here and into the open... also known as the 'Atlan'... 'Atland'..." Barwon frowned, not sure how to pronounce the word. English was hard to say in dragon tongue. "...'At-land-tik' Ocean. Dat's east o'here so we gotta go tru' da 'Hudson Straight'. I heard it's spelled 's-t-r-a-i-t' or somethin'. 'Nyway, I know m'way 'round here, I was bor--" He ceased talking when something large fluttered down to land on the shore across of them. It seemed to be a grey creature of some kind... Barwon squinted; it was a grey dragon! Surprised, he looked up at Vrans and moved his head in a gesturing motion at the dragon across the lake. It was a great distance, but how could the creature not have noticed them?

Vrans flapped his wings to keep up. Why was it a pain to keep up with the water? He was in the air he should be faster. Nothing in his way. He did keep up though then braked suddenly when the water came to a stop and started talking again. Most of what he said only confused him. At-land-tik? Big body of water? And Hudson? He tilted his head to the side in confusion. But then something inturrupted the water and he looked around. He spotted the creature and narrowed his eye's to see a dragon as well..... one that did not look happy.

"It does not look happy.... and I don't think that one is one of my parents." he said not sure what to do so he hovered there.

Galahon dipped his snout into the water and drank deeply. He almost wanted to spit it back out, the taste was vile with the pollutants that the humans had put into the water, but he needed to drink so this is what he had. After filling himself, he sat down and looked around, only then spotting the water and sunset dragon. He raised a paw in greeting, but didn't make a move to go over to them. He didn't want to scare them away. Instead he made a 'come on over' gesture, and waited by the shore.

Vrans saw more movement and saw the grey drinking. Then the grey seemed to see him after yawning. He looked at the water "It seems to be waving us over." he said. Being so young in the head he had yet to learn quite a few things. He waved back at the grey but stayed with his friend not sure to go over or not.

A gentle giantess moved through the forest, her footsteps careful and measured. She looked about, unsure of her next move. As she meandered aimlessly, something caught her eye. "Oh my..." she said, pausing and looking at what seemed to be a weed growing beside a rock. "I know what this is!" she exclaimed, kneeling down to investigate further. Her memory was a bit fuzzy, so she couldn't remember exactly what this particular herb was called... She did however remember what it did. Said herb was a potent pain killer, and it was rather uncommon... back in the day at least. She stood again, leaving the herb to keep growing.

She eventually came to a large pond, and to her surprise saw three other Dragons! Two, a Water and Sunrise, were close to the middle of the pond. The third, a Gray, was on the other shore. As things were, she couldn't tell if any of them had seen her. She wasn't sure if she wanted to be seen...

((Sorry I haven't been on! I've been busy and pretty tired the past few days, between social life, school projects and the fact that I'm applying for high school... I'm just barely keeping my eyes open now haha.

I can't post right now... it's almost 12 am where I am, so maybe tomorrow. aha, hopefully (: ))

Barwon frowned, watching the grey dragon as it drank deeply from the water. He shifted, unsure of whether the stranger was friend or foe. The dragon looked rather angry or upset, which was probably a warning sign, and besides, grey dragons in general were quite irritable and short-tempered; something about storms and whatnot. Quite violent.

"It does not look happy.... and I don't think that one is one of my parents," said Vrans from up above, and Barwon looked up. He nearly rolled his eyes. Of course that wasn't his parent! Well, then again, dragons could come from two entirely different breeds. It wasn't that common, though. His own parents were both water dragons and he had grown up being told to only marry within his own race.

"Yes, of course," Barwon murmured, fins straightening in a sign of suspicion. Nowadays dragons had to be suspicious of everything. He tilted his head a bit to the side as the grey dragon beckoned at them, seeming to be friendly. Talk about suspicious! Despite that, the stranger certainly was curious and mysterious, and Barwon wanted to know who he was.

"Let's go over," he confirmed, and started propelling himself slowly across the bay. "Be careful, tho'. God knows if he friendly or anythin', huh? We shoul' stop a bit from da shore in case he tries t'a pull somethin'."

Approaching the grey dragon, Barwon slowed himself down--as if he hadn't been going slowly enough! The stranger looked like the average grey dragon, albeit messier and more dirty. Dust and mud was carelessly coating over his claws, and if Barwon squinted hard enough, he swore he could see a bit of red blood flecked on his upper belly, which unnerved him. He wasn't mistaking the storm dragon for a vampire one, was he!?

"Yo, s'up...? Who you?" Barwon asked, coming to a complete still in the water.

Nathan's fingers, about to open the door, stopped as he looked up. He could see his own reflection in the door; it was that shiny! Running a hand over his shaved head, he was about to push open the metallic door when he heard someone coming down the hallway. Turning his head, he saw another man stride down the corridor. As he stepped into the direction of the hallway lights, Nathan's eyes widened slightly.

He was another WDE leader; all blonde and dull blue eyes, with which Nathan realised he was Brad. He didn't quite know his last name, but he had been slightly intimidated by him ever since he had joined the WDE teams. From what he had learned, Nathan was about nine years older than him, and that Brad had quite the reputation of being the mean guy. The rude guy. The bad cop. But Nathan didn't mind; now was the chance to get to know him better. The WDE teams had not been formed for very long so there was an excuse of him not knowing Brad too well. He didn't seem too mean as they said, though, since he had asked him if he needed help with opening the door.

Smiling warmly at the fellow WDE leader, Nathan shook his head at Brad's offer of help. "No thanks, it was already opened for me," he said cheerfully, and nudged open the door, revealing the meeting room with all-silver walls and tables. "I'm Nathan Banbury. I'm not exactly new, but... yeah. You...? Brad, right? We didn't get much time for any one of us here in IC2 for socialization."

" Well most of the WDE hasn't died. The army wasn't standing well. Not saying that we're weak but Only a few stations left. Now we're the army" Brad said. "America was the biggest nation in the world. Well, it was Asia but America always had the best stuff. Now we do but lack the soldiers. Now, we conscript people. Not the best thing left." Brad walked over to him and pressed a button on the door. It opened up and beeped back. " I'm going back to... well we're supposed to go there aren't we?" Brad entered the area and sat down, patiently. Edited by 9pmg5665

((I think your posts are fine, but you need to make them longer, or at least have more content. I know it's not all quantity--quality is more important--but these seem more like bland single liners to me. (:

A lot of WDE leaders have not died. There are only a few stations because those are the stations with the best of the best officials. (: By the way, what do you mean by "I'm going back to mine"? The door was also already opened. ))

Galahon listened to the water dragon politely before responding.

"My name is Galahon." He said carefully, his voice deep and rumbly like the sound of distant thunder. He bowed his head slightly in respect before looking each of the dragons over. Both were clearly nervous or at the least on edge which he didn't like. It either meant they expected an oustide attack or were suspicious of him. Possible both. Either way he didn't like it and felt his own hackles rise as though someone was watching him.

"What are you both doing here in my territory if I might ask?" He said kindly. "I do not mind that you are here, most dragons don't have a territory anymore anyway, but I do like to know what is going on you know."

(( My room. I thought that's where he was going. Into his room and Brad was going to his.))

Barwon frowned, watching the grey dragon as it drank deeply from the water. He shifted, unsure of whether the stranger was friend or foe. The dragon looked rather angry or upset, which was probably a warning sign, and besides, grey dragons in general were quite irritable and short-tempered; something about storms and whatnot. Quite violent.

"It does not look happy.... and I don't think that one is one of my parents," said Vrans from up above, and Barwon looked up. He nearly rolled his eyes. Of course that wasn't his parent! Well, then again, dragons could come from two entirely different breeds. It wasn't that common, though. His own parents were both water dragons and he had grown up being told to only marry within his own race.

"Yes, of course," Barwon murmured, fins straightening in a sign of suspicion. Nowadays dragons had to be suspicious of everything. He tilted his head a bit to the side as the grey dragon beckoned at them, seeming to be friendly. Talk about suspicious! Despite that, the stranger certainly was curious and mysterious, and Barwon wanted to know who he was.

"Let's go over," he confirmed, and started propelling himself slowly across the bay. "Be careful, tho'. God knows if he friendly or anythin', huh? We shoul' stop a bit from da shore in case he tries t'a pull somethin'."

Approaching the grey dragon, Barwon slowed himself down--as if he hadn't been going slowly enough! The stranger looked like the average grey dragon, albeit messier and more dirty. Dust and mud was carelessly coating over his claws, and if Barwon squinted hard enough, he swore he could see a bit of red blood flecked on his upper belly, which unnerved him. He wasn't mistaking the storm dragon for a vampire one, was he!?

"Yo, s'up...? Who you?" Barwon asked, coming to a complete still in the water.

Vrans flew over slowly behind the water not entirely sure of the grey. Plus the fact the water was not ok really either. He hovered and realized... at the worst time, all this hovering was making his wing joints tired. Really bad timing. He tilted his head at the greys mess on his scales and claws. Why was it a little red on places? Red like that met blood... and blood met death.... Vrans young mind was over thinking it all and he looked at the Water not feeling safe thanks to his mind.

((Ohhh, no, it's not his room . If you read my first post as Nathan, he's going to the WDE meeting. ))

The grey dragon seemed to be rather careful to Barwon, and that made him back just a few metres in the water as he floated there, tail trailing on the surface of the water. He introduced himself as Galahon, and looked like he was just as suspicious as Barwon was of him. Head lowering into the water, Barwon's intensely blue eyes narrowed as Galahon asked why they were in his territory. Although he did not sound accusing or hostile at all--kind, as a matter of fact--Barwon didn't appreciate the fact the stranger had called it his territory. Hudson Bay, as the humans had named this place, was his--Barwon's--territory! Or, at least, the water dragons' and coastal ones, anyway. A lot of the northern shallow water dragons were hatched in the water areas around the nation called "Canada" and the more northern parts of "United States", especially Hudson Bay.

"This ain't yo' territory, bro," Barwon said coyly, rising out of the water again in a defensive position. "...Well, you're right in some ways... I'm not sure whose territory is whose now, eh, with all these damn humans throwin' their censorkip.gif all o'er the place. They're waste, man." He shook his head as a plastic bag drifted by . "I seen birds and other animals choke on these damn things. 'Nyway, I'm Barwon... he's Vrans." He lifted his head to gesture at Vrans, hovering in the sky. "We're just ... lookin'. For what, we don't real' know."

Vrans seemed rather tired, as he had been flapping in the air for all this time. Barwon frowned a little; Vrans was still developing his wings, wasn't he? Or, at least, he wasn't quite familiar with them.

"You can land on m'back, if you tired," he told Vrans, fins pointing at his scaly back. Vrans' size was not as long as Barwon's, so the sunrise could easily sit there.

Galahons eyes narrows at the water dragons words.

"This territory is mine." he hissed, anger flashing in his eyes.

"What your kind do beneath the water is your business, but from that scent spot to the mountain are mine. I do not care who or what wanders in or out of this area as long as they don't come to stay. Now we can be friends or you can be dead. I would prefer the former as we need to stand against the usurping humans, but truth be told the loss of a single dragon wouldn't effect the outcome to much." An ominous rumble of thunder came from far away but was still easily heard.

((Alright, thanks! (: ))

Barwon's navy blue eyes, which were on Vrans before, darted back to Galahon as the grey dragon suddenly narrowed his eyes and anger began to rise in his thundering voice. Barwon was already intimidated like heck but he was just the sort of dragon to rev on the irate dragon more. He had gotten into many, many, many fights before the Great Sleep with his harsh and blunt attitude, and had been injured quite a lot in the process. The water dragon's scales seemed to glimmer sharply as his pearly white fangs bared, eyes flashing.

"What'cha talkin' 'bout, yo' territory? Now dat 'ose humans taken o'er our damn land, it's no one's territory no more! Even I can't say it's mine! I'm thinkin' yo' mem'ry's a bit old, man, get yo' facts straight!" Barwon answered vigorously, tail swirling the water into a miniature whirlpool; he didn't realise it. He also ignored the rather foreboding rumble of thunder which probably came from Galahon in the distance. Barwon wasn't afraid of bad weather; he lived in the water. However, he didn't want Vrans, who really was an airborne creature, to get affected. "Look man, I think you should come wit' us. If you wanna hold off these, uh, 'usurpin'' humans, let's get outta here and into dat At-land-tik Ocean!"

The water dragon then looked up at Vrans again, who was still hovering in midair, yellowish wings flapping wildly. "Do y'want this smartguy wit' us, Vrans, if he wants'ta?"

"...not saying that we're weak, but only a few stations are left. Now we're the army," Brad said, looking rather disapproving. Nathan blinked; was the WDE weak? He didn't think so, personally, but being a friendly guy, he didn't say anything about it as the two entered the meeting room. He sat down in one of the metal, swivel chairs next to where Brad was sitting patiently. Nathan looked down at his chair as he shifted around on it, uncomfortable. These chairs weren't quite the best to sit for an extended period of time... they weren't too as pleasant to sit on, actually.

"I think, now, we're just waiting for our meeting to start... I wonder who's going to start the meeting?" Nathan wondered aloud, and leaned back in his chair, stretching. He then added conversationally in a reasonably lower voice to Brad, "I heard that our next mission is to investigate an area around the southern US area. Like Florida. Texas. The Mississippi!" For Nathan, he had never been down that south in America before--he'd only visited Washington DC, Michigan, New York, etc.; the more northern states of America. He mostly stayed in Quebec or Ontario, but now he got to visit Nunavut--that was where IC2 was stationed.

Vrans looked at the Grey then at the water. His wings where getting tired so he decided to land on the water back hoping he was not too heavy. He looked at the grey again a bit scared. But after some thought he decided if the grey was not about to strike them dead then ok "Um... if he does not attack us." he said though visibly was not to ok with it.

First inpretions of the grey was, friendly danger. It had invited them closer but has what looks like a little blood on it and a temper ready to attack them. Vrans folded his wings not sure what to do.

Galahon was trying to remain calm, but the water dragon kept goading him on. He wanted badly to let his anger loose, but he also wanted to have some allies, just in case.

"The humans are nothing more then a mud grubbing parasite race, no better then the ticks on a deer. They do not dictate where my territory is, and neither do you. Their blood already stains my claws and their building dusts my scales. I know you have seen it, your eyes dart back and forth, wondering what it is that I have killed recently. They have stolen what I held dear in this world, and I will make them suffer for taking it. For now the trail has gone cold though, so I wonder, what is it that you plan on doing in the Atlantic? What do you plan on doing once you get there?"

Vrans fluttered down from the sky onto Barwon's back, and the water dragon noted that the sunrise looked quite intimidated by the grey dragon. Barwon was intimidated too, but heck was he going to show it...! He shifted a bit in the water, rolling his scales slightly, rising himself the most he could above the surface so that Vrans would be a bit more comfortable with his ultramarine eyes still fixed intently on Galahon. Vrans seemed to be okay with it as long as Galahon didn't attack, and Barwon wasn't sure what to think as Galahon seemed to be on the fence on whether he would attack them or stay put where he was.

The large grey dragon then spoke; to him humans were no more than filth and that the blood flecked on his scales were of the humans'. Barwon narrowed his eyes as Galahon added that the two-legged creatures had also taken something dear to him; he wondered what. He wasn't the only one, though--all dragons had lost something they cherished to the humans, and Barwon was sure that his family was dead. His brothers and sisters would have woken him up if they had fallen asleep near him... he eyed the red specks on Galahon's claws again before looking back up at his face.

"Humans took somethin' close t'me too, bro," he replied dryly, a tone of blunt disapproval to his voice, "but that gives me nothin' like a reason to kill them humans--or anythin', really." Barwon personally didn't think much of humans--sure, Galahon was right on some levels, that humans deserved to be stamped in the ground like mud--but the water dragon didn't really think it was necessary to snuff out their lives. "'m pretty sure we can, er, what's that word... yeah, yeah, 'co-exist'. We can co-exist wit' them, huh? In some ways. 'Nyway, we're lookin' for our family."

Barwon took a hesitant few metres forward, fins moving at a graceful, slow pace through the water towards the grey dragon. "It's not gonna take that long to get to tha At-land-tik, 'nyway. Jus' through the Hudson Strait or somethin' like that. I told ya we lost somethin' of our own, too, man. My fam--and Vrans', too--I think da humans took 'em. Or at least, they were runnin' from them humans." He paused, looking back down at his reflection in the water. "Man, to kill, what did them humans take from you?"