Oh GOD if only I weren't locked for another hour or so.... That's a line I'm working on and it's unrelated...

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh GOD if only I weren't locked for another hour or so.... That's a line I'm working on and it's unrelated...

Grabbed it for you! Let me know when you're unlocked! :)

Just now, Lagie said:

Grabbed it for you! Let me know when you're unlocked! :)

LOL--just edited to say I was sending to Fuzzbucket, I look and it's GONE!  LOL!  Thanks for being an intermediary!

Just now, random_dragon_collector said:

LOL--just edited to say I was sending to Fuzzbucket, I look and it's GONE!  LOL!  Thanks for being an intermediary!

You're welcome! XD I wasn't sure if you were still on and didn't want to risk it poofing away.

Bless you Lagie. It will be DIFFERENT, I just realised - - but she will be delighted 

Oh YES please - I have a lineage that is completely stalled that will be hugely helped by this - even if it weren't a z ! THANK YOU !

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh YES please - I have a lineage that is completely stalled that will be hugely helped by this - even if it weren't a z ! THANK YOU !

Glad it found a good home with you. I thought of keeping it because it was so pretty, but knew I would never continue the line.