wow 2 z's from perfect!! 'gratz biggrin.gif

@Ruby Eyes, I took the pretty horse

Edited by dragonpuck

For Z MEMBERS only - on trust. Please leave them for me if you are not a Z member.

2 gen Turpentine (x Lumina) - http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zqp45 - gone to LumosSeeker. Thanks!

And with the good comes the bad. Lovely inbred Electric. This little baby has 30 relatives that show up more than once and a lineage that would make a mapmaker dizzy. Note: I will keep and name, so no non-Z takers please.

url=http://dragcave.net/teleport/2771c485c9ec11a02d5bbd7b3198f199]Claim my eggs/hatchlings![/url]

Lineage not required - trust me on this one.

Dee

Edited by Calenmir

I have so many projects on the go and I've managed to resist this one for years, but you know what? It's all purplehaze's fault for dropping this lovely dragon on to the AP. Now I'm obsessed with the idea of building a mate.

I think she did it on purpose myself dry.gif

So I have a spreadsheet which is a WIP but I've gone through all three pages of my CB's and renamed the ones with Z codes.

If anyone would like me to try a particular pair for them I'm always happy to breed and gift.

And thank you purplehaze for the lovely dragon and my new obsession wink.gif

I have so many projects on the go and I've managed to resist this one for years, but you know what? It's all purplehaze's fault for dropping this lovely dragon on to the AP. Now I'm obsessed with the idea of building a mate.

So I have a spreadsheet which is a WIP but I've gone through all three pages of my CB's and renamed the ones with Z codes.

If anyone would like me to try a particular pair for them I'm always happy to breed and gift.

Welcome Wiz!

Dee

laugh.gif Of course I did it on purpose! Welcome to the addiction! I couldn't have snagged a better person with my bait!

For Z MEMBERS only - on trust.  Please leave them for me if you are not a Z member.

2 gen Turpentine (x Lumina).

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zqp45

And with the good comes the bad.  Lovely inbred Electric.  This little baby has 30 relatives that show up more than once and a lineage that would make a mapmaker dizzy.  Note:  I will keep and name, so no non-Z takers please.

url=http://dragcave.net/teleport/2771c485c9ec11a02d5bbd7b3198f199]Claim my eggs/hatchlings![/url]

Dee

Thanks, Dee! I'll give homes to any dragon with Luminas in its lineage smile.gif

Also, welcome Wiz!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

And with the good comes the bad.  Lovely inbred Electric.  This little baby has 30 relatives that show up more than once and a lineage that would make a mapmaker dizzy.  Note:  I will keep and name, so no non-Z takers please.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Took the little inbred one of your hands, All lineages are welcome on my scroll and I will give this one a happy all be it celibate home. (see profile information for more explanation)

The Z'eggie Ztut4 will go to Purplehaze.

(Logged everything up to here)

Edited by Pattekat

Oh, I'd love this - may I ask for an Undine sibling at some point as well, perchance? smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Oh, I'd love this - may I ask for an Undine sibling at some point as well, perchance? smile.gif

Sure, there will be many more undi fails i guess biggrin.gif

if i could call them fails ^^

^Still here.

The Z Tea (ZuXCl) is on my scroll now. Thanks!!

Edited by Calenmir