PB Purple Ridge 3G EG

claimed

4G EG Waverunner x Moonstone Checker

same

url=http://dragcave.net/teleport/635067d6fe960c0430a6f58be866b315]Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings![/url]

OK fixed it-- multi tasking got the better of me today wink.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

PB Purple Ridge  3G EG

claimed

4G EG  Waverunner x Moonstone Checker

claimed

OK fixed it-- multi tasking got the better of me today  wink.gif

adding a 2g PB purple ridge

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by dragonpuck

4G EG  Waverunner x Moonstone Checker

same

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

OK fixed it-- multi tasking got the better of me today

I have sent a volunteer for exchange, thanks for fixing link.

edit: Thank you very much!

Edited by grammydragon

Z PROJECT

Two days in a row o.o. No parties yet, but at least I managed two days this week.

Announcements

Hey everyone, so please follow the format provided at the beginning of this thread and also on the top of the L&L post. It makes life so much easier for me when I'm entering them into the database. I know you want to be fancy and create your own style and all that but ultimately they'll wind up being formatted the same way when they go into the big database. However, if you have a google doc or other individual record of your Z dragons, I'd love to add them to your personal entry! Please PM me with the link to said record and I'll be happy to include them. Thanks.

For those of you posting on L&L's thread, be sure to delete the corresponding posts here too. Heck, if you feel like helping clean the thread, you could go back and delete some of your old OOC comments too smile.gif

Added Records

Welcome everyone to Z Project!

• Airaani: Z Dragons. Because apparently I've never actually created a Z Project thread for you? >_< I know you've donated several dragons to me!
  • Dogzilla: Z Dragons. Current Count: 6 collected. Welcome to Z Project!
  • Grammydragon: Z Dragons. Welcome to Z Project. Current Count: 40 collected.
  • Labyrinthian: Z Donations. PrairieStead's first donation!
  • PrairieStead: Z Donations. PrairieStead's first donation!
  • Tinti: Z Dragons. Current Count: 7 collected. Welcome to Z Project!
Updated Records
  • Ariell: Z Records. Current count: 10 donated.
  • Dee: Z Records. Current count: 89 collected, 15 donated. Also edited your entry. Quite a few dragons only had 'lineage' showing and no image.
  • Dragonpuck: Z Records. Current count: 103 collected, 4 donated. Congratulations! I created an index for you in your entry so you can find your dragons easier.
  • Fuzzbucket: Z Records. Current count: 97 collected, 1 donated. So close to that 100 mark when I'll set you up with a Dragon Index! By the way, thank you for alphabetizing your dragons when you post them on L&L. It helps quite a bit.
  • Herk: Z Records. Current count: 6 donated. Are you ever going to keep some for yourself? smile.gif
  • Kovia: Z Records. Current count: 2 collected, 6 donated.
  • Purplehaze: Z Records. Current count: 152 collected, 29 donated.
  • Ruby Eyes: Z Records. Current count: 113 collected, 23 donated.
Randomness

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced." Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Edited by Coyote

[*]Dragonpuck: Z Records. Current count: 103 collected, 4 donated. Congratulations! I created an index for you in your entry so you can find your dragons easier.

thanks _- I am up to 770 ( 'cept for the ones not added yet) so you are getting closer tongue.gif

when you're done perhaps I will be able to find the the ones I sorted before posting to L&L so they can go on your records as well( oops) rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Cleaned a few pages out as requested by Coyote smile.gif

edit: In some cases I was given individual posts that were scattered over 300 pages so those had to be deleted rather than cleaned so some post counts will go down.

Edited by rubyshoes

Hahaha glad I am saving yours till last PurpleHaze. You list just keep getting longer as I work on the others. tongue.gif

xd.png I just went back and went through about 15 pages of this thread from 2013 and added those dragons and deleted the posts they were in. Figured I'd try to do what I can to help. (Anyone notice that this thread is about two pages shorter???)

I knew you were working on it because the form changed from one entry to the next. laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Thanks purplehaze and Lagie, they will have good home.

and I deleted posts so 1 more page gone from thread.

Edited by grammydragon

Z PROJECT UPDATE

More thanks goes to Tsar'Lena for continuing to help me out. And thanks goes to Rubyshoes for helping keep our main thread clean. Two pages deleted from yesterday's update!

Also a huge thanks to everyone who went through and deleted their OOC / dragons already entered posts.

Announcements

Congratulations on your Z'pair LumosSeeker148! I know how important that Z-pair is... still working on the magelight pygmies (as well as several other breeds).

Tsar'Lena and I edited the Google Doc Z Project Submission Form for clarity, grammar and added two aspects to it.

It now includes the ability to input who donated the egg to you and when they donated it. The 'when' refers to either when they offered it, or when you picked it up. Either one will be fine.

In addition, there is a fill-in box labelled 'Other'. This is meant for any other notes that you'd like me to include. I know some people (like purplehaze and fuzzbucket) who write poems about their dragons or just give history on the name origin. That's the stuff I love to add! Please feel free to write whatever you want in those Fill-in boxes. This is the place to put "My First Z Dragon" too.

Added Records

• Dogzilla: Z Dragons. Current Count: 6 collected. Welcome to Z Project!
  • Fiona BlueFire: Z Dragons. Current Count: 1 Donated. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing many more donations in your future. Or mine, depending on if you're actually a regular contributor wink.gif
  • Janey: Z Dragons. Current Count: 1 donated, 1 traded. Added because she just traded me a beautiful gemshard double ZZ and added a bonus red Z 'just because'!
  • Purplenewt: Z Dragons. Current Count: 15 collected. Welcome to Z Project!
  • Solakthe: Z Donations. Current Count: 2 donated. Welcome to Z Project!
  • Stormphoenix42: Z Dragons. Current Count: 15 collected. Welcome to Z Project!
Updated Records
  • Ariell: Z Records. Current count: 13 donated. Reached the double digit mark, woo hoo!
  • Coyote: Z Records. Current count: 964 collected, 48 donated. And over 200 not named >_<.
  • Darth Krande: Z Records. Current count: 2 donated.
  • Dee: Z Records. Current count: 140 collected, 16 donated. Congratulations on reaching 100 recorded Zs smile.gif You randomly have quite a few Z'G / z'g, etc. dragons.
  • Dragonpuck: Z Records. Current count: 103 collected, 4 donated, 1 traded.
  • Grammydragon: Z Dragons. Current Count: 41 collected.
  • Kovia: Z Dragons. Current Count: 3 collected, 7 donated.
  • Lagie: Z Dragons. Current Count: 125 collected, 151 donated! I think you have the most dragons donated. o.o
  • Lumosseeker148: Z Dragons. Current Count: 37 collected, 3 donated.
  • Lyxii: Z Records. Current count: 3 donated.
  • Maef: Z Dragons. Current Count: 122 collected, 4 donated.
  • Moota: Z Records. Current count: 2 donated.
  • Mystyic: Z Records. Current count: 2 donated.
  • Nerruse: Z Records. Current count: 1 donated, 1 traded.
  • Plissken: Z Records. Current count: 49 donated, 15 traded.
  • Purplehaze: Z Records. Current count: 152 collected, 30 donated.
  • Ruby Eyes: Z Records. Current count: 113 collected, 25 donated. I created a Dragon Index for you, so it should be easier to get around your page now.
  • WbMorgan: Z Records. Current count: 2 donated.
  • Wortgewaltig: Z Records. Current count: 14 donated, 1 traded.
  • Zerhai: Z Records. Current count: 35 collected, 3 donated. We miss you on L&L, maybe consider coming back? smile.gif I noticed you were a member there for a while. (Of course everyone is welcome to join!)
Quote of the Day

"Necessity makes even the timid brave." Sallust (86 BC-34 BC)

Addendum: As of this post, we are officially four pages less than when I started updating! You all rock!

Edited by Coyote

yeah for updates

@ Coyote would it be possible to get a list of "members " in the first post so we know who will follow the rules?? I hate it when they just disappear and never get named properly ( like you don't have anything else to do--- xd.png )

yeah for updates

@ Coyote would it be possible to get a list of "members " in the first post so we know who will follow the rules?? I hate it when  they just disappear and never get named properly ( like  you don't have anything else to do--- xd.png )

Well, there is a link to the list of Z participants at the top of the second post. Will that work for you OK? If you'd rather the list of collectors and donators on the first page (257 strong), I can do that but I think it would clutter up the thread quite a bit.

Edited by Coyote

[*]Lagie: Z Dragons. Current Count: 125 collected, 151 donated! I think you have the most dragons donated. o.o

Hehehe. I have sticky fingers for Z'eggs! xd.png

(I'm sure I have more Z's than that, though... I'll have to check my records.)

Yup. 314 by my count, and that's probably missing a few from when my spreadsheet poofed. rolleyes.gif

Pfft. I go to cross reference L&L with my list - and the first L&L entry is missing off my master list. *hmphs*

Thanks for the updates! smile.gif

Edited by Lagie

Thanks to Tsarlena and Coyote for a great job on updating. It must be a really daunting task!

Thanks for adding the comment box on the form. I do sometimes like to add a bit of information about my babies -- although I don't think I ever did a poem. wink.gif

I just added my 5 newly-named Z's this morning and realized that the sire and dam fields have been swapped on the form. I'm not sure when you made that change and I sure hope I didn't get it wrong on all the ones I entered yesterday! blink.gif That could be a massive mess. I think I was paying enough attention to notice, but I am a creature of habit and sometimes go on autopilot. My sincere apology if I messed them up.

Offering a little Z'peckleThroat to any Z member who wants it. Picked up in the AP.

Gone to dragonchic -- you're welcome! smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Thanks to Tsarlena and Coyote for a great job on updating. It must be a really daunting task!

Thanks for adding the comment box on the form. I do sometimes like to add a bit of information about my babies -- although I don't think I ever did a poem. wink.gif

I just added my 5 newly-named Z's this morning and realized that the sire and dam fields have been swapped on the form. I'm not sure when you made that change and I sure hope I didn't get it wrong on all the ones I entered yesterday! blink.gif That could be a massive mess. I think I was paying enough attention to notice, but I am a creature of habit and sometimes go on autopilot. My sincere apology if I messed them up.

Offering a little Z'peckleThroat to any Z member who wants it. Picked up in the AP.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/7a50a3c842eb1...75d972537179999

You can check the spreadsheet by going here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15ix.../htmlview?pli=1

Dee

Well, there is a link to the list of Z participants at the top of the second post. Will that work for you OK? If you'd rather the list of collectors and donators on the first page (257 strong), I can do that but I think it would clutter up the thread quite a bit.

that'll work , thanks biggrin.gif

* book marks link*

You can check the spreadsheet by going here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15ix.../htmlview?pli=1

Dee

Hmmmm. None of the ones I entered yesterday are showing on that form. But they aren't in the database on L&L either, unless I am looking in all the wrong places, so I hope there is some intermediate holding area that they are in. I only remember a few of them, but couldn't find any of them.

I have almost 900 Z dragons on my scroll right now and only 132 I think listed on the site.