I already have a brother of this one. smile.gif

Offer a dummy so I know where it goes.

Edited: pm if you prefer a direct link.

Edited by Yliah

pretty 3G EG Stripe from Gold Checker-- Z Dad as well

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z0yRN

offer a dummy z members only

first offer was from Ruby eyes/sorry sad.gif

@just a note I actually got an offer from someone NOT in the Z project so if you want your Z's kept in the Family ,a 2 way for us all might be in order- as much of a pain as that might be-. This person had many dragons but only a few named and NONE with a Z name

Edited by dragonpuck

3g  EG Deepsea from silver  incuhatchable still available

offer a dummy  only for Z members

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 

2G Crimson from Radient angel

gone to grammydragon

sorry  didn't expect multiple offers sad.gif

Trying again on this one. wink.gif Thanks dragonpuck!

Edited by purplehaze

pretty 3G EG Stripe from Gold Checker-- Z Dad as well

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z0yRN

offer a dummy  z members only

first offer was from Ruby eyes/sorry sad.gif

Thank you - I'll hopefully also be able to breed a mate for it, once my dragons get rid of their migraine!

Also, I just bred a bunch of checkers to the AP, including 3 Z babies:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/1F3XB

https://dragcave.net/progeny/JZpcF

https://dragcave.net/progeny/6xrwX

Edited by Ruby Eyes

hmmm

another silver x something blue checked this one :: 4g Water

Z Family only --offer a dummy

wow

I am spreading the wealth around xd.png

now back to the AP - a hunting I go tongue.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

CB Blue banded from AP

I have all I need so if there's no interest it will go back to the AP

3rd gen checker Brimstone from Black tea

this one is 2 way

all gone biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

CB Blue banded from AP

I have all I need so if there's no interest it will go back to the AP

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks! I've been looking for one of those. smile.gif

z'e little blue eggie Edited by herk

Question!

Who's Z Dragon is this.

http://dragcave.net/view/Zvnfd

The entry name is "d" so I do not know if it is DragonPunk or Dee or someone else.

It is on dragonpuck's scroll. I just did a sneaky search. laugh.gif

Thanks! I couldn't find it. Working on exporting all the lovely entries on the submit form. Saving Echo hours of work. Figured out how to make Google docs do almost all the work. smile.gif

He should be thrilled about that!

Dee

Thanks! I couldn't find it. Working on exporting all the lovely entries on the submit form. Saving Echo hours of work. Figured out how to make Google docs do almost all the work. smile.gif

You're welcome. Glad to hear it is coming along. smile.gif

And I come bearing gifts! Two nice little z'eggs from the AP. These are intended for Z project members only, please.

2nd gen Magi - gone to dragonchic - you're welcome! smile.gif

2nd gen Royal Crimson - gone to Ruby Eyes. Enjoy!

Edited by purplehaze

Z PROJECT

An update! After almost a year, I managed to squeeze in an update. 300+ pages is a little daunting to be sure, but we'll figure out how to get through it. Maybe I'll even get a chance to update my Z dragons again (I reached the 1000 mark recently btw).

A single step and all... thank you everyone for your continued support.

I would rather have lots of pages to update than none at all because that means Z Project continues to be supremely popular and our sub-heading (warning highly addictive) still stands strong!

Announcements

Tsar'Lena has concurred to help update Z Project with me, so hopefully this updating thing will go faster. For those who have previously offered to help me, I greatly appreciate the offers - since Tsar lives with me, it is a lot easier to coordinate with her. However, there may be more acceptance of offers in the near future so we can get this project updated!

Remember everyone, Z dragons are dragons whose codes begin with 'Z' or 'z'. Just having a z in the code is not quite enough. Thanks! (We found a few in the google doc that did not qualify for Z Project).

In posting your Z dragons to be put into Z database, you only need to post them in one place. I know it is confusing as we have three places available (Z google docs, Z Project here and Z Project on L&L); however posting them in one place is enough to get them into Z Records. Posting them in multiple places just means that I'll have to find and delete duplicates and that takes time away from being able to update Z database.

Thank you.

Added Records

Welcome everyone to Z Project! Oh yes for some of you this is a very belated greeting, but I'm sure the regular members here gave you warm welcomes when you first arrived. This is just the 'official' induction into Z Records. Please feel free to include one of our epic icons in your signature.

• Admiralconnorgun: Z Dragons. Welcome to Z Project. Current Count: 4 collected.
  • Avarule: Z Dragons. Welcome to Z Project. Current Count: 7 collected.
  • Djengis: Z Donations. Djengis' first donation!
  • Ldyfish: Z Donations. Ldyfish's first donation!
Updated Records

I included the 'current count' just for fun. Remember, the number listed for both collected and donated are the ones that are in the Z'Database. This only reflects what *I* have recorded, not your total count smile.gif

• celtic7irish: Z Records. Thanks for another donation! Current count: 3 donated.
  • Dragonpuck: Z Records. Thanks for another donation! Current count: 97 collected, 4 donated.
  • Dustpuppy: Z Records. Thanks for another donation! Current count: 39 collected, 7 donated.
  • Herk: Z Records. Current count: 5 donated.
  • F.ury: Z Records. Current count: 7 collected.
  • Fuzzbucket: Z Records. Current count: 94 collected.
  • Lagie: Z Records. Current count: 121 collected, 149 donated.
  • Purplehaze: Z Records. Current count: 152 collected, 28 donated.
  • Rubyshoes: Z Records. Current count: 26 collected, 1 donated.
  • Wahya: Z Records. Thanks for another donation! Current count: 3 collected, 1 donated.
  • Yliah: Z Records. My current count: 335 collect, 24 donated.

Randomness

Thanks for Z'blusang herk! Tsar'Lena has it safe on her scroll. She collects Zs AND blusang so it was a double awesome gift.

As a reminder, there are more Z Project activities that can be done! Want to learn more about your fellow Z Project participants? Or enter your Z dragon for Z calendar? Come and join the conversation on Z Projects complete board: Z Project Board on L&L

Grammydragon would love to see you there smile.gif

Edited by Coyote

hmmm

another silver x something blue checked this one :: 4g Water

Thanks for z'water, dragonpuck!

And I come bearing gifts! Two nice little z'eggs from the AP. These are intended for Z project members only, please.

2nd gen Magi

Thanks for z'magi, purplehaze!

He should be thrilled about that!

Dee

Yes I am! So thrilled smile.gif It will make updating Z Database so much easier.

Good to hear from you again, Coyote, and great that you were able to get an update done. biggrin.gif

Another egg for a Z member. This is one that I bred myself but it presents a bit of a dilemma for me. It is for my inbred line of Balloons and Albinos. I am naming each generation in alphabetical order -- and I am not ready for Z, yet! xd.png Soooo, I could ignore its z-ness and name it something that starts with H, OR I can offer it, in all its inbred glory to someone from this project who won't be constrained by alphabetical naming. I thought of doing Z'H-name, but it just throws off the flow of the lineage.

tl;dr - Pretty inbred lineage egg up for adoption!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/a32aa74ee8844...86f37d8ad391095

Two-way only because I want to know where this one goes. Gone to Ruby Eyes. biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Argh, I want that Royal Crimson but I'm locked xd.png for another 3ish hours ... Took it! Thank you! smile.gif

@purplehaze: I'd gladly give your pretty a new home if I could ask for a matching sibling at some point, perchance, to continue a branch on my scroll?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Argh, I want that Royal Crimson but I'm locked xd.png for another 3ish hours ... Took it! Thank you! smile.gif

@purplehaze: I'd gladly give your pretty a new home if I could ask for a matching sibling at some point, perchance, to continue a branch on my scroll?

That's no problem at all. smile.gif And if the Royal Crimson locked you again I can hold it for you until you have space.

PB Sunstone: zkIHD for Z members.

I already have a brother of this one. smile.gif

Offer a dummy so I know where it goes.

Trying again. smile.gif

Freezing is ok if you wish.

Also PM if you prefer a direct link.

Gone to dragonpuck! ^^

Edited by Yliah

Trying again. smile.gif

Freezing is ok if you wish.

Also PM if you prefer a direct link.

offered--