TJ09

Yes, the site is down

Interesting. I was on earlier, then my entire internet stopped working and when I could get on again, DC was down. Thanks for the announcement. ^^

The same thing happened to me. Except when I got home from school, my router wasn't working so I had to connect directly to the line. (router still isn't working T.T)

Thanks TJ for your hard work on getting this fixed! biggrin.gif

Does that mean that if too much time pass our eggs and hatchling will get time added when the site is back up again? Only ask because I got few that might be in the danger zone.

I've been wondering the same.

I've been wondering the same.

I hope so. My sister has been freaking out a little because she has some hatchlings she wants to gift to me for a lineage project, but they're due to grow up.

I keep telling her not to worry about it, it'll get fixed when it's fixed, heh smile.gif

Edited by Req

Thanks a ton for the update! I got on the forums to check my mail and wondered why I couldn't access a trade. (Of course my sis had to tell me all about it... dry.gif )

I can wait for it to get back on, suppose that means I won't be distracted from my homework.

DC should be returning to normal any second now. Low-time eggs and hatchlings were credited five hours.

only low time?

yay my experiments won't be off their timer laugh.gif