TJ09

Yes, the site is down

I've been in touch with DC's host, but their responses are pretty slow (as usual).

Hopefully it'll be up soon.

EDIT: And I have direct access to the server. Things will go much faster now.

EDIT: DC should be returning to normal any second now. Low-time eggs and hatchlings were credited five hours.

Edited by TJ09

Thanks for the notice. Hope they can get the site up again soon. smile.gif

didn't even realize the site was down. hope it gets fixed soon.

I hope it does get back up soon. Of course, I can wait. I have Flash to keep me entertained. ^_^

Just tried to check on my dragons and saw that it was down. Thanks, TJ, for being on top of this, and keeping us informed. Hopefully things will be working soon.

Thanks for the official word, but of course I'm sure we realized it was down laugh.gif

Hopefully they'll fix it. Darn slow people Dx xd.png

EDIT:

EDIT: And I have direct access to the server. Things will go much faster now.

Awesome. Things are always faster when TJ is on the case laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Kaini

You've been one of the people that I truly look up to, in terms of creating a zone for people to enjoy and relax in.

Thank you for a wonderful game and for an equally wonderful forum. Oh, and the IRC. smile.gif

I have found some wonderful friends because of all that, so thank you.

Edit: A friend pointed out that the above sounded like I was saying good bye on a sinking ship!!!! NOT my intention at all! I was trying to compliment TJ and well, I wanted to point out the stuff that I felt he should be complimented on. I'm so sorry if it sounded like I was saying good bye on a sinking ship!!!! sad.gifsad.gif

Edited by simkim

TJ to the rescue, lol

Thanks for the update!

*waits anxiously*

thanks for keeping us updated

i had some neglected expirements in the works oh well i think their end time is going to be thrown off now xd.png

Edited by darkshadow5392

I'm hanging in suspense, waiting to find out that my Black egg hatched normal instead of alt. xd.png

lol! Im waiting to see if my egg hatched into a sunrise instead of sunset...since I have three of them and havent gotten a sunrise yet > <