Skellybones

Shadowwolf6's Spriting Thread

Shadow I think you're taking on a few too many projects, you've promised sprites in many DR threads and haven't finished any of them.

Maybe let me take this one?

Blessed Be! ~Rain

........ ok.........

Adding it to your list then....

........ ok.........

Adding it to your list then....

Mmk I'll start on it soon.

Edit: I had quite a bit of progress done and then my computer crashed and I lost it. Ugh now I have to start over.

Btw it has to be completely redone so I might need info about the breed to help me with some stuff.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Edited by RainStar13

I would like to sprite!

Forum Name: Hexephra

Job: Lining, flat colours, and redlines/edits

Waiting list slots: Let's say 3, but I might change that later depending on how it goes

Best way of contact: PM please

Notes: Colour reduction is almost therapeutically fun for me, so I can definitely do that if you need it. I can also make minor edits to shading, but have very little experience in shading from scratch. I mean, if you really want I can give it a go, but don't expect it to be quick or brilliant. Because shading is Hard. wink.gif

I would like to sprite!

Forum Name: Hexephra

Job: Lining, flat colours, and redlines/edits

Waiting list slots: Let's say 3, but I might change that later depending on how it goes

Best way of contact: PM please

Notes: Colour reduction is almost therapeutically fun for me, so I can definitely do that if you need it. I can also make minor edits to shading, but have very little experience in shading from scratch. I mean, if you really want I can give it a go, but don't expect it to be quick or brilliant. Because shading is Hard. wink.gif

Adding now! and yes, shading is Hard

Yay, thanks smile.gif Might I suggest having artists offer some examples of their work? That way people who need spriting can get a sense of what the artist's work is like, and maybe pick who they think has the right style to suit their project. Anyway, everyone likes pretty pictures! xd.png If adding images to the post would make it too cluttered, then maybe a link to a Photobucket or some threads the person's worked in?

I would like to sprite!

Forum Name: miggyrox789 (People typically call me Miggeh/Miggy, it's much easier and makes me feel less egotistical, because I was an idiot when I joined DC. ;v; )

Job: I do coloring and shading best. I can line if need be.

Waiting list slots: Three, I suppose.

Best way of contact: PM is best.

Notes: I hate hard games.

This is a very thoughtful thread. I'm sure it'll help many folks :>

If you need examples, the little critter in my signature links to my deviantART, it's full of examples.

Edited by miggyrox789

Adding, and yeah, I was thinking about that hex, I'll add some examples of the spriter's work

Progress on the entirely new sprite for Icekit:

user posted image

I talked to them via PM and they gave me a description of what they were looking for so I could start over.

I'll be doing the flats and shading soon.

Let me know if there's anything that I should change! smile.gif

Edit: Shaded, but no semi-transparency yet.

user posted image

I did this in a few hours which means I have no life. xP

Btw, I added the purple markings because I thought it would make it less plain. I can remove them if you want.

EditEdit: Aaand semi-transparency. Flippers and dorsal fin have different percents of transparency than the body.

user posted image

Tell me what you think, anything I should change, etc.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Edited by RainStar13

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name: StarSea Warning: I kinda have a big request... I'll pay the spriter because of the big request.

Name of the Dragon: Horoscope dragons (I would kinda like all twelve lined for me, but just the cancer one is ok.)

Sketch:user posted image

Stage: Spriteline please... If the spriter can think of great colors for this, I'd like flats too... If not, I was thinking of a black? with the horoscope sign being electric blue.

Spriter/s: RainStar13? Anyone really, but Rain did really awesome on the shading!

Dragon stage: Adult... And if the spriter wouldn't mind, could they do the hatchlings? I don't have a sketch for the hatchlings, and if the spriter wants to re-do the feet on the adult, I'm fine with that. I'm not the best sketcher for feet. Can the spriter also change the wings? I feel I made them to much like the Undine dragons... If it's not too much trouble. I think Dragon Cave should really use the Undine dragons.

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name: StarSea Warning: I kinda have a big request... I'll pay the spriter because of the big request.

Name of the Dragon: Horoscope dragons (I would kinda like all twelve lined for me, but just the cancer one is ok.)

Sketch:user posted image

Stage: Spriteline please... If the spriter can think of great colors for this, I'd like flats too... If not, I was thinking of a black? with the horoscope sign being electric blue.

Spriter/s: RainStar13? Anyone really, but Rain did really awesome on the shading!

Dragon stage: Adult... And if the spriter wouldn't mind, could they do the hatchlings? I don't have a sketch for the hatchlings, and if the spriter wants to re-do the feet on the adult, I'm fine with that. I'm not the best sketcher for feet. Can the spriter also change the wings? I feel I made them to much like the Undine dragons... If it's not too much trouble. I think Dragon Cave should really use the Undine dragons.

When I get some other stuff done I'll work on your request. smile.gif

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Progress on the entirely new sprite for Icekit:

user posted image

I talked to them via PM and they gave me a description of what they were looking for so I could start over.

I'll be doing the flats and shading soon.

Let me know if there's anything that I should change! smile.gif

Edit: Shaded, but no semi-transparency yet.

user posted image

I did this in a few hours which means I have no life. xP

Btw, I added the purple markings because I thought it would make it less plain. I can remove them if you want.

EditEdit: Aaand semi-transparency. Flippers and dorsal fin have different percents of transparency than the body.

user posted image

Tell me what you think, anything I should change, etc.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Thank you so much! It's amazing!! xd.png I agree, it looks a lot better with the markings! I know in the post I asked for S1 and S2 but I actaully might try to do it myself because I have nothing else to do lol... Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd.png

Thank you so much! It's amazing!! xd.png I agree, it looks a lot better with the markings! I know in the post I asked for S1 and S2 but I actaully might try to do it myself because I have nothing else to do lol... Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd.png

You're welcome. If you decide you do want my help on the hatchies, just let me know. Also, I recommend you use the same palette I used for the adult for the hatchies. You can take the palette off of the second sprite I posted, the one without semi-transparency.

I'm glad you like it though. smile.gif

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Cool! Only... I didn't colour the one you've shown for mine. If you want an example of my colouring use this, though know that I didn't do the lines on this one. tongue.gif

user posted image

If you want my lines, use this:

user posted image

Sorry to have to correct you xd.png I'd like to make things more honest though.

Cool! Only... I didn't colour the one you've shown for mine. If you want an example of my colouring use this, though know that I didn't do the lines on this one. tongue.gif

user posted image

If you want my lines, use this:

user posted image

Sorry to have to correct you xd.png I'd like to make things more honest though.

xd.png

ok, editing now!

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name: raichuluxray

Name of the Dragon:Backfrill

Sketch: user posted image

Stage: Shaded

Spriter/s: Shadowwolf6

Dragon stage: Adult male

I would like a Sprite!

Name of the Dragon: Backfrill

Spriter/s: shadowwolf6

Dragon stage: S2 hatchling

I hope that with your help the backfrill dragon will become part of dragon cave

Would you like an ember egg for it?

Edited by raichuluxray

I would like a Sprite!

Name of the Dragon:Backfrill

Spriter/s: Shadowwolf6

Dragon stage: Adult male

I would like a Sprite!

Name of the Dragon: Backfrill

Spriter/s: shadowwolf6

Dragon stage: S2 hatchling

I hope that with your help the backfrill dragon will become part of dragon cave

Would you like an ember egg for it?

I'll take this one,

And we don't do sprites for eggs! we do it for nothing!!!!

EDit: I just noticed, I'm the one she wants to do it O.o

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name: kabocha

Name of the Dragon: Icarean Dragon

Sketch: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/fullm...-hatchlings.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1599/icareandragon.png

Stage: Shaded?

Spriter/s: Anyone is fine

Dragon stage: S1

*_* Thank you guys so much for this thread.  You really do lovely work, you know!

I would love to do this one. I just have a few things to take care of and then I'll start working.

I think the adult sprites in your topic need to be redone though. I can make some new sprites from your sketches if you would like?

Blessed Be! ~Rain

are you guys only doing requests for dragons or any type of sprites? didn't see this in the rules so just curious.

are you guys only doing requests for dragons or any type of sprites? didn't see this in the rules so just curious.

I'll do pretty much any type of sprite. As long as you have a sketch I can sprite it for you.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

I am open for any "Dragon Cave" Spriter within this thread to take on the challenge! :0) Please and thank you in advance ^^

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name: TheDragn01

Name of the Dragon: Necro Gaurdian

Sketch: http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq145/t...roGaurdianF.jpg

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq145/t...roGaurdianM.jpg

Stage:(Sprite lines, Flat color or Shaded)All of the above if possible

Spriter/s: (if it's a spriter/s who prefer to be contacted by the thread or anyone) Any

Dragon stage: (egg, S1, S2 or adult) Adults

Pic added for color reference:

user posted image

I would love to do this one. I just have a few things to take care of and then I'll start working.

I think the adult sprites in your topic need to be redone though. I can make some new sprites from your sketches if you would like?

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Oh! That would be fantastic, if you're okay with that!

Thank you for the offer! biggrin.gif

Oh!  That would be fantastic, if you're okay with that!

Thank you for the offer!  biggrin.gif

I'd be more than happy to. smile.gif

You're welcome. I love helping people. A little too much. Sometimes I accept too many requests and take a while to finish them all. xd.png

Blessed Be! ~Rain

I am open for any "Dragon Cave" Spriter within this thread to take on the challenge! :0) Please and thank you in advance ^^

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name: TheDragn01

Name of the Dragon: Necro Gaurdian

Sketch: http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq145/t...roGaurdianF.jpg

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq145/t...roGaurdianM.jpg

Stage:(Sprite lines, Flat color or Shaded)All of the above if possible

Spriter/s: (if it's a spriter/s who prefer to be contacted by the thread or anyone) Any

Dragon stage: (egg, S1, S2 or adult) Adults

I can try this one. It'll give me something to do when I'm not working on the Turtle Dragon.

EDIT :: This one seems to be too detailed for me. I can hardly tell what's what when I shrumk the picture. Oh well. Whoever wants to try, give it a go. I'm not going to try this again. I do love the sketches, though. :D

Edited by Tetra Kataki