Skellybones

Shadowwolf6's Spriting Thread

Glad you like her, shading the male now biggrin.gif

Edit: Do you want Ragged fur or sleek fur?

Oooooh good question...ummm let's go with sleek! xd.png

Oooooh good question...ummm let's go with sleek! xd.png

Now I need to learn how to do it better then xd.png

I tried the request... didn't work.. I'm really sorry, but for some reason my sprites aren't just... spritey enough. Can you please take it off my list? In the meantime I'll keep trying to see if i can get it to work.

*feels sorry for Kiyye so get's on with spritelining it*

Awww, poor you. Hopefully spritelines will be done tomorrow

oh yays yays yays! one of my concepts is doing great, and one has no sprites, except for an egg i tried...

I tried the request... didn't work.. I'm really sorry, but for some reason my sprites aren't just... spritey enough. Can you please take it off my list? In the meantime I'll keep trying to see if i can get it to work.

I can try... smile.gif

Kursed!

user posted image

Edited by StarSea

I can try... smile.gif

Kursed!

user posted image

Thanks alot.png StarSea he looks great, Better then anything I've tried to do smile.gif

smile.gif I noticed that I am actually doing better on outlining and shading sprites that other people have drawn... Take my request for example, I tried to sprite that and it turned out: EPIC fail. xP Isn't that odd?

Gahhh! I tried my dragon again and it was BESUTIFUL... but there is always a but. sad.gif I didn't save it to gip. so now it is all distorted. It was parfect and now... *sigh* And then that could have helped out Rain because she would have one less person to do (more like 12 people, and I feel bad asking for all of that done for just one person because then it seems like I'm trying to hoard Rain... or something like that.). I just realized something, we need more badges! I can make some, but it'll be a long time.

arya10's are done! Finally. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted image

biggrin.gif Yay!!! Taking it off your list, I'm amazed at how much this has taken off O.o

Well what do you expect Shadow? There is always and will always be someone out there needing something sprited or shaded or drawn. This is an amazing idea and people will always need it. Maybe not always on DC, but people in general.

Uhm, Shadow, didn't I already finish Leaves-of-a-Tree's quite a bit ago? laugh.gif

Hey Zovesta, could you fix something for me? I seem to do the worst when I'm doing my own sketches... Can you make this one better: user posted image

I was wanting the red to be darker like this one: user posted image

If you want to start with just the outline, here: user posted image

The spirit thingy to the far left between the nose and tail tip can stay the way it is. Thank you!

Edit: Oh! I know the cancer horoscope sign is in the two color ones, but if you want, you can just leave that for me. I need all twelve and I figured it'd be best for me to do. Shadow, you can take mine off of Rain's list.

Edited by StarSea

user posted image

Reuploaded the female faceless dragon.

So you want me to reshade it, StarSea?

Yes please. And if you see some lines that need to be fixed, could you possibly do those as well. Thank you!

Hey Zovesta, could you fix something for me? I seem to do the worst when I'm doing my own sketches... Can you make this one better: user posted image

I was wanting the red to be darker like this one: user posted image

If you want to start with just the outline, here: user posted image

The spirit thingy to the far left between the nose and tail tip can stay the way it is. Thank you!

Edit: Oh! I know the cancer horoscope sign is in the two color ones, but if you want, you can just leave that for me. I need all twelve and I figured it'd be best for me to do. Shadow, you can take mine off of Rain's list.

youwhat?

*is cofused*

I was wondering if you could take my request off of Rain's list. I tried it myself again and it wasn't that bad, so I just asked Zovesta for a little help with the shading and then I can just add in the 12 signs myself. Rain shouldn't have to do all that for me... It made me feel bad.

I was wondering if you could take my request off of Rain's list. I tried it myself again and it wasn't that bad, so I just asked Zovesta for a little help with the shading and then I can just add in the 12 signs myself. Rain shouldn't have to do all that for me... It made me feel bad.

Ahhhh I get you now

I WOULD LIKE A SPRITE

FORUM:Aislein

NAME OF DRAGON: Tiger Cat Pygmy

STAGE: Sprite Lines And Flat Color

DRAGON STAGE: Adult

Do you want the spriter to sketch: if they want to they can

I'M SORRY I CAN'T GET THE WORDS TO TURN ORANGE sad.gif

Edited by Aislein