STAGE: Sprite Lines And Flat Color

DRAGON STAGE: Adult

Do you want the spriter to sketch: if they want to they can

I'M SORRY I CAN'T GET THE WORDS TO TURN ORANGE sad.gif

Let me help you biggrin.gif

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name:Aislein

Name of the Dragon: Tiger Cat Pygmy

Sketch: Check the thread???? *link* http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=131238

Stage: Sprite Lines And Flat Color

Spriter/s: Any

Dragon stage: Adult

Do you want the spriter to sketch? if they want to they can

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I'll take up the Tiger-Cat one, if you don't mind.

ETA :: I got eager and began working on it since I had nothing else to do. I think it might need a bit of work, but I want to know what you guys think first.

user posted image

Edited by Tetra Kataki

< ehe, dont know if i said this before, but the tail is longer than shown in the sketch. :3 >

do you do sprites for ideas that haven't been accepted yet? My idea was rejected because I didn't have visual representation.

Sure we do ;D

I'm doing the Necro, and that hasn't been made a dragon request

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name:Wildwindflower

Name of the Dragon:Penguin Dragon

Sketch description :picture a small dragon slightly on the chubby side with small, black, useless wings and big yellow, flipper-like feet. To make sure they were dragons not penguins there would be a yellow pointed snout and small black clawed hands. They would also have a short stubby black tail. The body and head would be black except for a big white patch on the stomach. For some strange reason I also picture the dragon with round black ears.

Stage:can i see it first with the sprite lines so i can possibly make some suggestions before it's done?

Spriter/s: anyone

Dragon stage: adult

Do you want the spriter to sketch? yes

Code word : Dragon Cave

I would like to sprite!

Forum Name: onxyia

Job: coloring and shading and possibly lining

Waiting list slots: 2-3

Best way of contact: PM

Example of work: user posted imageuser posted image

Notes: I just started spriting and I really need some practice. Not too detailed work is appreciated. Also Tips from other spriters would be very nice. Nothing too hard. Oh and I'd prefer if you have a sketch of something you want me to sprite.

Edited by onxyia

^^ Editing now ;D

Adding you onxyia, I'm sure the res tof the spriters will be happy to help ;D

Adding you to the free-to-do list wildwindflower, hopefully someone will take your request

Can someone (any spriter) get rid of these dots on this?? I can't for some reason.

user posted image

Edited by onxyia

Yeah thanks raichuluxray. Shadowwolf can you use Raichu's sprite instead of the one I posted?

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name:Wildwindflower

Name of the Dragon:Penguin Dragon

Sketch description :picture a small dragon slightly on the chubby side with small, black, useless wings and big yellow, flipper-like feet. To make sure they were dragons not penguins there would be a yellow pointed snout and small black clawed hands. They would also have a short stubby black tail. The body and head would be black except for a big white patch on the stomach. For some strange reason I also picture the dragon with round black ears.

Stage:can i see it first with the sprite lines so i can possibly make some suggestions before it's done?

Spriter/s: anyone

Do you want the spriter to sketch? yes

Code word : Dragon Cave

I'll take this one!! happy.gif I have the perfect dragon in mind! smile.gif Give me about two weeks... Sometimes my sketches take a while, then everything goes fast.

I'll take this one!! happy.gif I have the perfect dragon in mind! smile.gif Give me about two weeks... Sometimes my sketches take a while, then everything goes fast.

thank you so much

Updating now biggrin.gif

Okay im kinda desperate xd.png

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name: Siryuki

Name of the Dragon:Mountain Back dragons

Sketch: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=124298

Stage:Shading!!

Spriter/s: If you are up for the job I'd be really glad!

Dragon stage: (egg, S1, S2 or adult) looking for all hatchie stages, plus the female adult and possibly the egg

Do you want the spriter to sketch? Not necessary.

And btw Dragon cave

Plus data:

If several people want to help Id be thrilled, its just that i cant find a head or a toe to shading and well I want these puppies done, so any help is greatly but in CAPITAL letters appreciated.

Okay im kinda desperate xd.png

I would like a Sprite!

Forum Name: Siryuki

Name of the Dragon:Mountain Back dragons

Sketch: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=124298

Stage:Shading!!

Spriter/s: If you are up for the job I'd be really glad!

Dragon stage: (egg, S1, S2 or adult) looking for all hatchie stages, plus the female adult and possibly the egg

Do you want the spriter to sketch? Not necessary.

And btw Dragon cave

Plus data:

If several people want to help Id be thrilled, its just that i cant find a head or a toe to shading and well I want these puppies done, so any help is greatly but in CAPITAL letters appreciated.

I'll take this if no one else wants to... So, give me about three weeks if I'm given it because it'll be about a week at most for this one. happy.gif They look beautiful by the way. I'd gladly take a little army of them onto my scroll.

@Starsea: ANY help is GREATLY appreciated. Im really stuck, also its open for more than one, as it is an oficial dragon request.

Edited by Siryuki

yaaaaaayy

Anothre request in the making biggrin.gif

Still free!!!

Forum Name: Leaves-Of-A-Tree

Name of the Dragon:Squirrel Wyverns

Sketch: user posted imageuser posted image

Stage:Top one shaded and furry looking, bottom one needs furryness on its back, neck and tail. Can you do that? Maybe?

Spriter/s: Anyone, as long as the shading jobs look similar.

Do you want the spriter to sketch? ??

^^ Someone needs to take thins mellow.gif

I would like to request! Dragon Cave!

Name: Mirage Amphiteres

Sketch: Stupid mobile version. But search mirage in Dragon requests. You'll find it.

Colors: body is green, tail "fan", horns, wing tip spikes, & whiskers are gold. Gold spines down back.

S2 Hatchie should have no spines but the tail "fan."

S1 should be only the regular body.

The egg should be a swirl of green and gold and look a little wavy, because the air always quivers around it.

Timeframe expectation: None! Just post on my thread when you got something.

I guess that's all. If you need any more info PM plz.

I would like to request! Dragon Cave!

Name: Mirage Amphiteres

Sketch: Stupid mobile version. But search mirage in Dragon requests. You'll find it.

Colors: body is green, tail "fan", horns, wing tip spikes, & whiskers are gold. Gold spines down back.

S2 Hatchie should have no spines but the tail "fan."

S1 should be only the regular body.

The egg should be a swirl of green and gold and look a little wavy, because the air always quivers around it.

Timeframe expectation: None! Just post on my thread when you got something.

I guess that's all. If you need any more info PM plz.

I can hardly understand the descriptions in the thread. But I'll take this one. Only not sure if I would drop before finish it dry.gif

And you mess up Shadow's form, she won't be happy about this. Run for your life!!!!!!! xd.png