RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I have a LotR tarot/game deck of cards.

That sounds really cool actually. 

Reminds me of the time I got the Tarot cards in Phasmophobia. I pulled the Hanged Man. Which in the game kills you. Dang ghost isn't the only thing you need to watch out for now, lol.

Do you have flowers?

Edited by Rainn

ugh, 16 degrees last night. 16! Winter is over dang it! It should not be that cold!

5 hours ago, Rainn said:

Do you have flowers?

It's mostly tree.

Brr. How do I turn off the fan?

Sorry, I can't find the plug to unplug it.

The new release gendered pygmy hatchlings remind me of Monarch dragons. There's a small butterfly colored like a monarch butterfly here. Was the first butterfly I saw this year.  Most likely American Painted Lady butterflies.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Just follow the plug that comes out of your head. You'll find it.

Oh, someone froze and abandoned one of my Ides Of March Brute hatchlings to The Wilderness.

Aside from the frozen hatchling, all but one of the 2022 Brute offspring of my dragons were female.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I honestly didn't know the meaning of the word but I'm glad it was easy enough to deduce

Wait... there's carnivorous plant... that's got a cow's head.... with a tongue that hold a piece of cake out to lure its prey to eat them.... then give an elixer of life....

i-think-you-broke-my-brain-stick-goldstein.gif.884cc5a7d99a05e7ad9e7a1491616ac1.gif

Insomnia.... I hate you.... 6:13 am. *cries*

I can't get this out of my head now:

image.png.239de13c614b112c45b9481247386b0b.png

so..........does it actually pair you up with another user? cuz, I mean, even if there are a lot of users online, it doesn't necessarily mean someone is getting an egg at the exact same time as you (and I swear I took a full minute for my decision so the person would've had to wait for my decision supposedly)

10 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

so..........does it actually pair you up with another user?

i believe the consensus is nope, it's an RNG

15 hours ago, Syiren said:

Insomnia.... I hate you.... 6:13 am. *cries*

*hugs* Yeah, I know the feel. I've nearly reversed my days and nights and I'm trying to get back on track.  It ain't easy. I've been fighting off the meds that are supposed to help me sleep. 

image.png.4db8457568a1359f015e918e092406a8.png

I feel like I'm on the Price is Right. "THAT'S TOO MUCH!!" 

haha, this is how you know I'm not really paying attention; only realized the dragons were googly-eyed because I actually read the thread (and not actually pay attention to my scroll)

Trading Hub:  I want CB hatchlings. Asks for a hybrid.

8 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

haha, this is how you know I'm not really paying attention; only realized the dragons were googly-eyed because I actually read the thread (and not actually pay attention to my scroll)

Some were subtle. Some were absurd. And then there was the Labradorites...