RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm gonna need sleep.

I'm a big fan of that, but I don't think it's right, nor is it of enough importance, to enforce it on people's way of living.

Oh wow, how did I know I was going to be woken up this morning!?

Because it's the beginning of my three days off and I really wanted to sleep in, that's why.

censorkip.gif***. dry.gif

Boris rocks my world.

OK, for serious. It's been 8 days and it still says In Process? I haven't gotten a shipping number so I don't even know if it is being shipped yet.

Just give my my damn jacket already! sad.gif

...I wonder if I can post a secret Nebula hatchling bingo here...

I just hope it's not considered spam for a different thread. But it is my current thought.

(these kinds of thoughts are circular, so this could go on for a while.)

Skyward Sword is so fun! []D

It's fascinating to watch Riku closely when he first sees Xion's face. What exactly did he see? Sora? Kairi? Naminé? Another hood? ...Emptiness?!

O_O D8 That was a bit scary... I think that's the loudest I've ever heard someone yell. o_O

D:

Youmakemefeelbaaad :C

Just do it and be happy xd.png

Flower, gleam and glow/ Let your power shine/ Make the clock reverse/ bring back what once was mine/ Heal what has been hurt/ change the fates' design/ Save what has been lost/ Bring back what once was mine/ what once was mine...

I have two forums, the Dragon Cave homepage, Facebook, and my website all open in different tabs. Usually, I'd also have one or two web comics open.

I am such a geek. tongue.gif

You know what?

I give up.

I don't care.

I can see that you all feel the same.

Here I am, surrendering. Giving up, giving in. Go ahead. Hate me, ignore me, do what you will. I can take it.

I need a Christmas short story idea and I come up with an idea for a drama/action/angst/mystery/friendship/horror story about a group of assassins. What. blink.gifxd.png ...But it's totally awesome! *squees* *happy dance* I need a main character, though! Huh, maybe her? She still needs a name, but she is awesome. I love the ambiguity about the kind of person she really is! <3 Or maybe she can be another member of the group. Should the main character be a new member? someone who has been with the group for years? someone outside the group? What should the group be called? Ahhhh, sososo excited! wub.gif *claps and jumps up and down* PERFECT! ...but I still need to work on my Christmas story! laugh.gif

It's not due tomorrow?!

OH THANK GOD/CELESTIA/THE NINE/ANYONEELSEYOU'DLIKETOTHROWIN!!

*faints*

EDIT to add:

Drunk people are incredibly annoying. -.-

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

My stomach hurts...again....maybe it was something I ate? :/