RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

...my god... that was just... woah...

His voice was like... sex to my ears...

Oh man, now I got this weird "tingling" feeling going on... stupid sexy Hermaeus Mora... dry.gif

And now my marrow army is ruined.

----

He ruins everything.

Edited by omgitskairi

Aaaand of course it didn't remove it.

All that for nothing.

Guess I'll have to spend my night fixing it. Again...

Time to start an approximately 3 hour long Oblivion marathon~

Screw you, mom.

Actually, screw you, world. I hate you.

20 20 20 20 think 20 why 20?

20 pages on this forum game.

Why am I the last person on every board I subscribed to?

this song is pretty.

20 20 20 20 20 20

omg, this game is really exciting. wish we could actually watch it. cmon wahine, beat usc!!!!!!!! >o<

OhgodI'llneverliveuptoMyLittleDashiewhyamIeverwritingthisIsuuuuuck Dx

... new ponies in six hours biggrin.gif

*cellos playing a song from "The Right Stuff"*

That call is most likely a creditor. Do not want. Not gonna pick that up.

Really?!! YAY! 8D I love ponies! wub.gif

I should wake up this early more often! Forget sleep, I need to go find Zelda and help people on the surface! biggrin.gif

I never get to watch it when it's on tv...I have to use the internet...because there are always people around...and if they find out, they'll never let me live it down. -.-

Able to mostly complete my Christmas shopping thanks to this week paycheck. Not only was I able to pay the major priorities had had enough to get a few presents as well. Things do work out after all and need not to immediately hit the panic button when something goes awry in life.

I'm so exhausted from working a nine hour shift....but there's still much more to do.

I should write that story about the sun already. And I should listen to Cannibal while I do.

I missed a CB Pillow D:

I had to go breed my two favorite Pillows to comfort myself :/ Yes, I agree- I do have a problem. I almost cried over that could-have-been Pillow.

I need help.

Hah. Hah. Hah. Are you for real?

Your "advice" as an adult to a child could get them suspended, expelled, or arrested. It could harm others and it could harm them. It could end fatally. No, we will not just give it up. =|

Seriously people, high school ended years ago. You are adults, act like it.

This whole favorites game you are playing is getting real old reallll fast.

Don't censorkip.gif* at me for going out when you still have 4 people, when you are going to all go out together and leave just me and one other person, while it is busy. I don't know who you think I am, but I'm not going to take this crap, it's ridiculous. Grow up.

Why is it that I have to deny myself and pretend to hate things I love just to feel like I fit in? I want to be free, a teen who expresses herself and has freedom of her speech, a teen who can be happy, but instead I'm just miserable. And a likely school transfer in the middle of the year...I really do not want this, but I believe in my safety. sad.gif

~Cavey

I want to eat a taco then study for finals then go to school then make presents then hibernate then give the presents on christmas then hopefully I'll get a skateborad so I can skateboard