RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

woo boy, that could've been potentially bad. not that anyone else cares anyways uwu

That's not how it works. :dry: It's meant to be an exercise  - to be prepared for eventual criticism, so you'll know how to respond to it and fool-proof your idea.

GOD ******** !

The last thing I wanted to do was take down that post. It was the only way I could do ANYTHING to my father to get him back for all the hell he put us through. For a moment I could stand my ground against him.

WHY THE **** DID MOM HAVE TO ASK ME TO TAKE IT DOWN!? I could scream right now because again in the end, my **** father gets his way! I don't know whether I should scream, cry, punch a hole through the wall!

Honestly, the only reason to not quit is because I've just been doing this a long time, but is that really enough of a reason?

I just removed my old stuffs from my avatar rotator. Not few images in my rotator. But I'll fill with arts(Only my pesrona and INTL-KY's nine forms)

And sig rotator is rivived.

Now... go to study.

I feel like everyone hates me.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I wanna go for hugs, not for an office meeting ...

I just want to give everyone a hug right now..... But first maybe get myself a baindaid so I don't make this hurt worse. XD

*checks the world clock to find out where it's NOT Friday right now*

Are you kidding me?!? Another rooster???!? Good going, Cocoa, you're making me look bad!!

ergs, no milk left at home, what to drink my coffee with? soy milk is no replacement in coffee *yuk*