Dragon Tamer Akira

Gaiaonline Who Has One?

Ok so this is for people who have a gaia or had a gaia. I am on there frequently making new cosplays, posting my my guild or searching for avi art. I love avi art! >w< If you have a gaia or had a gaia what made you join? If you had a gaia why did you quit? Just some things I'm curious about o3o.

Patience, dahling. You need to give people time to see this and answer. wink.gif

I have a Gaiaonline account! My username is The-Star-Gerbil :3 My friends were the reason I joined. They told me it was great, so I did join. These days I mainly play the games on it (Jigsaw and Draw My Thing are my faves), I sometimes post in the forums, and I'm addicted to getting more and MOAR clothes for my avatar xd.png

I have one, my username is the same there.

I usually go on it in bursts, so I haven't been there in a while.

I have three accounts that I used to post on to gain my views in Dragon Cave. This was before I knew about fansites. I don't really go on there very often though.

Accounts:

Captain Misa Of 12th

MisaNinja

And er... I forgot the IGN of the last one lol.

Have one, although I hate it there.

Seems like the people are drunk or something most of the time.

I only use it when I want to viewbomb an egg with unique views to kill it.

My username is Piratehawk I think.

Shouldn't this be in the adoptables/ whatever that section is called place?

Anyway, I have a gaia, but I don't use it very often. Only when I'm desperate for some games and stuff to do. I think my username is Draseria.

Lol. I have quite a few accounts. One of them is the same name as this. I like to do cosplays for arenas and stuff. Although the arena's have done nothing but annoy me lately >.<

Pretty much all I do is get my dailies, and maybe if I'm super bored play some zomg.

Otherwise there's just not much to keep my attention.

I do rather like my little lizard lady though.

user posted image

This thread reminded me that Gaiaonline is, indeed, a thing. Huh.

O.o It's changed. Guess I'll just go crawl around the Art Freebies, since that was where I pretty much spent all my time anyway.

This thread reminded me that Gaiaonline is, indeed, a thing. Huh.

O.o It's changed. Guess I'll just go crawl around the Art Freebies, since that was where I pretty much spent all my time anyway.

I like to try and get freebie art for my profiles. I know some really good artists that will do it for me. I don't really spend gold on items anymore.

I have a Gaia:

Darkfiresundragon.

I used to play on it all the time, but the more cash items there were in the shops, the more I looked around it with disgust. I guess I'll go check on it now, though.

I used to have a gaia account, but it got banned and I gave up, stupid staff.

you can still see my character and profile if you search BlackStar159 which is also my account name on this forum :3

I got some really good stuff too biggrin.gif

I have two accounts by the names of Lyfecry (DeathCry was taken >.<) and MrJason300. I only tend to sign in if I'm bored. I've been on there since around March of '08 I think. The first alternative to click sites.

I have a gaia account. I hate my username though. My username is morning_blue8. I want to change it, but I'm too lazy. I saw that my older sister and oldest sister had one so I wanted to join in too.

I used too have one but I lost the account info and I'm not sure which e-mail I used for it so idk. It was fun I remember playing the games for coins and since I was a big narutard back in the day I would save them all up too buy the "knockoff" naruto stuff. That was like 7 years ago though tongue.gif

I have one! I joined because I saw my brother playing in the towns and thought it looked like fun. Its strange that I stayed for so long because I don't generally like forum-based sites. blink.gif It must be the avatars.

I love the cosplay arena too! I've even entered a few times. biggrin.gif

Ok so this is for people who have a gaia or had a gaia. I am on there frequently making new cosplays, posting my my guild or searching for avi art. I love avi art! >w< If you have a gaia or had a gaia what made you join? If you had a gaia why did you quit? Just some things I'm curious about o3o.

I've been there for 2 years now. I was suggested to join it sooner back in 08' senior year in high school but meh, I didn't really have computer access and was afraid to join because I knew a lot of people in high school that used it and I thought it was like a mini Facebook or Myspace back then where they could type in your e-mail and fine you. I have been on and off due to college getting more difficult as the years went on but I'm back with it! Your Pokemon avatar is great! Did someone make it for you or is there a way to make your own? I'd love to know. I'm also a huge Pokemon fan as you can probably guess my favorite Pokemon by my avatar. XP Anyhow, Akira if you'd like, you can add me and we can chat more there as well! My username is Kittenshy-Plush. Same as here!

....I used to have one, dunno WHERE it went.... seems like it got hacked. Has anyone seen anybody running around with username 88hawkdragon5?