nickterv

Where are you from?

Where are you from  

1,034 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the USA. Specifically California.

Scotland. The land of more sun than people expect.

I have lived all over, north south east and west and I have experienced a lot of sun.

Another Aussie smile.gif

I wonder what percentage of the "other" vote is from Australia and New Zealand?

Romania! biggrin.gif I will move to England this summer, though.^^

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

I'm from Dublin, Ireland biggrin.gif

I recently moved to Australia unfortunately ):

But in fairness I was born in Australia and moved to Ireland at 4 as my mam is Irish!

I'm Mexican.

I lived in the USA for a long time while my dad was working there, but moved here once I started High School.

I'm from a land called secret Estonia - Nobody knows where it's at.

Sorry, couldn't resist using a lyric from one of my favorite singers (if you know who it is than have a cookie fellow moonchild!)

But yes, I am from Estonia. But atm, am residing in the UK. Which is alright, but when I return back to Estonia there's something about being there that I love.

I think it's all the nature ect, and it's not so crowded, either. Plus, it's home.

Think about it though - the UK has a population of approx. 64.1 million, Estonia has a population of approx. 1.35 million ... thats like... 64 million more people in the UK. o.O

Edited by Trickseh

USA is my home. More specifically Florida. Most of the time its humid and hot and the mosquitoes can drive you crazy especially if you live near a lake (which I do), but our winters aren't brutal nor buried in snow. It just feels nice and a bit chilly at night. Though that wind chill can have a harsh bite to it, not gonna lie. biggrin.gif;