Position: whatever you want

Emotion: again, whatever you want

Medium: digital

Extra: mwahaha I finally nabbed another spot xd.png

Ref: Winter

ND

Sorry stalkers. I got here first. >:D

Edited by Erica8798

Haha mean Erica xd.png I do wonder who's stalking though, makes me feel kinda happy about it. >~<"

Meanwhile... STREAM biggrin.gif

Edited by sharlykng

I'm a good stalker I mean aww watcher xd.png haha!

Love the hellfires I have ti be faster next time you open up lol. Evil wifi problems xd.png

Go stare at this while I procastinate some more. Mwhuahahhahah xd.png

Grabbed the Shimmer sketch and lined and coloured it briefly. She'll be used for an RP I'm in. biggrin.gif

user posted image

That's seriously big. But I love it!

EDIT: One of the arms on my white looks weird. The top one.

Edited by girlfairy76

Yep, not sure how to do that one, but the others looked worse than that, so I left it like that. wink.gif

Streaming? tongue.gif

user posted image

SIG~

user posted image

RW's OC, Lankharra smile.gif

user posted image

SIG~

user posted image

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6158/sigrwlankharra.png

Edited by sharlykng

Eeee Lanky looks so cute <33 I didn't think making a deformed dragon cute was possible, but it appears I have been proven wrong 83

I see Lankharra yah! Is in battle in a rp with that dragon c:

Curious do you work off of descriptions? Or do you need a ref?

Curious do you work off of descriptions? Or do you need a ref?

I can smile.gif But it'll be less accurate compared to a visual refs. If you wanna give me a wall of text, I'll sketch it out and post it here so you can catch whatever that may be missing/needs to be changed.

Request slots closed; I need to get to shading wink.gif

I can smile.gif But it'll be less accurate compared to a visual refs. If you wanna give me a wall of text, I'll sketch it out and post it here so you can catch whatever that may be missing/needs to be changed.

Request slots closed; I need to get to shading wink.gif

Aww thank you and I hope Banshee is not hard O-o He does have wings... I mean 6... * gets hit in teh face saying that xd.png *

I want one!

Username: Sailor Moon

What you want me to draw: a six winged dark bloodwalker dragon

Position: artist freedomreally - but if you need a idea heres ome maybe flying or standing up with wings all open.

Emotion: maybe growling? Or calm or confussed look. Up to you what ever you like.

Medium: digital

Extra: yes please on for my sig and a big one to use maybe for background?

Ref: Five times a normal dragons Height. Body is pure black skin with black hard scaly chest and belly. Body is all muscle only, no scars on teh body. Has a long horse black wavy mane that starts at the tip of head and goes down the spine. Has a long tail and the tip is split like a espoen tail. Has six massive angel wings. They get smaller in sets as that go down teh back. First two are the biggest on teh shoulder, middle is almost the same size and last near the rear are a bit small. Has six legs Four normal powerful legs with sharp claws the small set is in teh middle curled up where teh stomach is they are used for fighting mostly. Also has sharp spikes on his side torso. Has red demon eyes.

Edited by Sailor Moon

*prods the OP* Use the form wink.gif

That's the one ^^ I'll do my best on it biggrin.gif

Guys, arts will probably be delayed a little while longer; my doggeh Zak just came back from surgery and since I'm the only one home nowadays, I'm taking care of him smile.gif He's just sicking next to me, but I still have to feed him and stuff wink.gif He's an old man already, so he needs more TLC! Haha!

Aww take your time no need to rush. I hope he will be okay I pray he gets well. Wonders what kind of dog he is c: I love dogs! Also what was the surgery for hope nothing too serious or bad. But still I hope he gets well give him a hug for me c;

Haha, he's a long-haired Chihuahua. He got a stone in his urethra, which had to be removed since it was blocking his bladder.

Just took a pic of him ^^

user posted image

Oh my goodness he is adorable! Is he friendly towards others or no je likes only certain people? I like how he just chillin when you snapped that pic he like what you doing? Haha he like get that thing away xd.png aww I know what that is my friends dog long time ago had to get there's out. Aww well he looks strong he pull thru c;

He was just watching me? xd.png He's abit iffy on strangers but will let them pet him but not carry him; he'll just panic and try to bite you. I kinda locked him in the kitchen now for pooping on the floor mat >_>

https://secure.join.me/270-633-355

Edited by sharlykng

Sketch check~

I didn't add the side torso spikes (no idea what that means xd.png Is it something like the Gold's?) and it looks too crowded already, IMO.

user posted image

Aww yes most dogs are iffy of strangers. Most chiwawaws are but I love there looks and how cute they are. Some scare me like the one next door whe. I was little. Tried to kill me haha.

Oh no he pooped!!! Oh gosh thTs not good. My friends dog did that many times I think he planed it xd.png we tale him out and he wouldn't go xd.png

Oh forget the spikes this is amazing c: hugs you! Yes he is very crowded he part of a experiment in the rp. Lakaharar could tell you how they meet once xd.png banshee the one you don't want to meet xd.png

But it looks epic c: huggles you thank you so much

user posted image

So...

-Black body

-Black armor

-Black mane

-Red eyes

-Wings???