sharlykng

Shards Of Light

t one![/u][/b][/size]

Username: freezerpup

What you want me to draw: dragon/a girl royal blue dragon and a boy royal blue dragon

Position: holding hands

Emotion: Happy

Medium: any

Extra: Thankyou

Ref: Im sure you know what they look like

Ok, no more requests :/ I've got more than enough to work on already. No more requests after this post.

never mind my post then. Sorry

*desires another Sharly slot* x3

-glomps Verri- I'll see what I can do tongue.gifPost your form first hehe!

Streaming, but I'm not doing any requests for now; I need to think up of something for my project smile.gif I think most of you saw my school portal several times from those situations already xd.png

Edited by sharlykng

-smacks face- Requests might be dragged out for a slightly long wait as I'm rushing to complete all my school projects (due next week! /flails and panics), and after that, the dreaded 3-week countdown to exams. So bear with me for a short while >~<"

I swear I'm alive, just moving slowly >~<"

Here's an ss of R_wyvern's request tongue.gif I'm shading it, albeit slowly.

user posted image

(Was slow tongue.gif)

Eeee I love it! Can't wait to see the finished thing biggrin.gif

Update: All requests have been pushed a little further back >~<" I finally have some serious commissions I need to focus on wink.gif Sorry for the long wait sad.gif I'll PM you the finished piece once it's done and you haven't seen it yet, just so you don't have to stalk the thread xd.png

Yay! Arts! And right before my exams lol. I managed to finish 2 requests, though they're kinda iffy...

user posted image

Signature~

user posted image

user posted image

Signature~

user posted image

REQUESTS are still CLOSED. Sorry about that wink.gif

No problem tongue.gif

Exams are now ongoing wink.gif I still have a vacation job to find, but... We'll see xd.png

Hey guys, so holidays are now ongoing, but I have a teeny problem: my laptop decided to die just a few days ago; it coughed up several blue screens and proceeded to rebel after formatting. I'm bringing it to a professional technician currently. I really am sorry for all the delay and whatnot.

I'm getting reaaaalllly antsy without my laptop...

Heh, I sketched this pretty without any references and mainly thinking 'elegance, grace, smooth', and this is what came out. ^^" Then I realized I drew a Shimmer, lol. Didn't touch it anymore, I was scared I'd spoil it.

Changed to a link.

PS. Mom's going move the scanner/printer/fax machine back to the house soon, I scanned this in the office, hehe. biggrin.gif

PPS. Need to fill my once a month art quota, lol.

EDIT: Changed the pic to a link.

Edited by sharlykng

I'm getting reaaaalllly antsy without my laptop...

Heh, I sketched this pretty without any references and mainly thinking 'elegance, grace, smooth', and this is what came out. ^^" Then I realized I drew a Shimmer, lol. Didn't touch it anymore, I was scared I'd spoil it.

Changed to a link.

PS. Mom's going move the scanner/printer/fax machine back to the house soon, I scanned this in the office, hehe. biggrin.gif

PPS. Need to fill my once a month art quota, lol.

EDIT: Changed the pic to a link.

Woah, that's really pretty! Hope your laptop gets fixed soon, can't wait to see you stream again biggrin.gif

Yay, got back my laptop! I'll give a free request for whoever requests first after this post smile.gif (Remind me to download join.me again so that I can stream for you guys wink.gif)

Omg :0 Me want.

I want one!

Username: girlfairy76

What you want me to draw: White Dragon

Position: flying with it's tail around the stick.

Emotion: Excited

Medium: Digital

Extra: Can I have a siggy sized version too?

Ref: http://images.wikia.com/dragcave/images/a/ac/White3.gif

~ I can still pay you, though :3 and don't forget to download join.me :3

Edited by girlfairy76

Mmkay biggrin.gif I'll see if I have time to stream tomorrow, depends on whether my parents drag me to their office to help out or not xd.png

What do you mean pay? Requests are free! mad.gif I can catch them eggs myself, unless they're CB Metallics... I managed to catch 1 Gold and 2 Silvers from the boom, the rest I traded xd.png

Meanwhile, I'm currently playing Don't Starve Beta. smile.gif Awesome game.

STREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

EDIT: Will work on Saphira's and girlfairy's. Simple = stream it biggrin.gif I'm still shading Takkor RW ^^"

EDITx2: currently outside for family dinner smile.gif Depending on the time, may stream again later tonight. I'm still outside haha. No more drawing for tonight xd.png

Edited by sharlykng

Takhorr being tricky eh? I find him easy :B

The Burega would prove to be a nightmare - if I were to request a picture of it... >:3

Edit: Can't join you in livestream, WiFi's not letting me.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Love the art work keep up the amazing work wink.gif and if you ever open for request I love to take a spot . Also sorry I can't join the join me becuase I'm on a iPod that doesn't work well and whites out T-T

Ooh, new stalker! wub.gif join.me has a free app that they use for mobile devices, if I'm not wrong; my iPhone has it.

I'll be sketching Tirya's commission so I can get the go ahead from her first ^^" And move on to girlfairy's request. If I manage to finish her request by tonight, you guys get 2 request slots after I post the pics. If not, probably will just take 1 slot instead.

https://secure.join.me/711-523-808

Same problem dry.gif I changed the compatibility settings.

https://secure.join.me/578-099-060

Edited by sharlykng