Misha

Metallic to Metallic Breedings

Have you tried them and what were the results if you did?  

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, rare x rare didn't help me, but I bred one silver x sweetling baby a while back. lineage

I got lucky and bred a silver from a CB Silver male and a CB Silver Female. She has grown up now. Her Lineage.

Trying to breed her to a White Dorkface now.

I have two pairs of CB Gold X CB Gold and a pair or two of CB Silver x CB Silver... even with fertilization nothin! tongue.gif Dubious that's a beautiful lineage!

I only have one CB Metallic, and she's never given me a gold egg, and I caught her in late '08. Really doesn't like me. I'd love to have a 2nd Gen MetalxMetal egg, but it wouldn't happen xd.png

Same boat. I have one CB gold and I've bred him TONS and not one gold egg while my lineaged gold has spit out quite a few of them. dry.gif

But I've been extremely unlucky with any breeding of late out of any of my metallics/rares

I only tried to breed my two CB silvers together once - no luck, even though I used fertility on each. Probably won't try that again for at least awhile.

I have tried metallic/metallic and metallic/holiday breedings. Most times I end up with no egg. Even my metallic commons rarely give me an egg and fertility doesn't seem to do a darn thing because when I use it, it doesn't seem to improve the odds in the least.

One success out of many tries, a silver with a gold momma! biggrin.gif I've also got a siver with a marrow dad.

I bred Silver x Rosebud, and got an egg.

I would try Metallic x Metallic, if all my Silvers weren't all related. And I have no Golds.

I have set up two metallic breeding pairs so far. (those who posess a really ugly and messy lineage). If they ever produce something shiny, those parents will killed for lineage cleaning reasons. ^^"

But we'll see.. the only thing I get so far is: no egg produced. wink.gif

I breed my gold and silver. I have only one non-inbred of each, so it was natural for me to pair them. No eggs yet, though. Might try switching them to holidays once or twice, but probably not. I want my holidays to have nice, small-lined offspring.

I have tried my metallics together and got nothing. I did trade for a 2nd gen. pb gold, though.

I don't have CB Metallics, and all except my only Gold have fixed mates, so it doesn't really apply. But IF I had CBs or two even gens I would breed them so I vote 4). It may take even longer than usual to get an egg but there won't be common eggs to raise or find new homes for.

user posted image

I saw this thread and just had to try...to be honest I just randomly clicked a gold dragon in breeding - a lot of my dragons are related so it's probably inbred, haha, I have no idea...

My first metallic x metallic breeding, I haven't been on DC for quite some time now. -wanders off lost-

Yep. Bred 2 gold tinsels to each other and got a gold tinsel egg.

Ever since the RxR, I've been trying. I have two pairs each of cb golds and cb silvers but so far, no luck.

I will try when I get CB metallics smile.gif

I only have 1 2nd gen gold and 1 2nd gen silver

I have 14 metallics, but only one silver pair are CB. I have been trying with them but nothing so far. The others are all paired with commons and over the last few weeks I've had one white egg out of them, so will just have to keep trying.

both golds like male and female same kind sprite not same as silvers's had huh? why not different version on male and female on gold? I wonder about it. but nice I had male gold now so i can breed female gold someday. hope get more silvers and golds soon. I hope for silvers need new eggs too. smile.gif

I've got a breedable pair of CB Silvers. But did I remember to breed them to each other today...argh..no. I bred the male first to another dragon and it was a fail as was the female to her potential mate. Jeez if they're going to fail I want them to try with each other. I'd love a 2nd gen purebred silver. I did breed them once so I know they compatible.

I have one metal x metal pair, but if metallic x common produces nothing, why should metal x metal? So no eggs for months now.

This. Same thing. x(

I only have 2 CB metals, so I pair them up with holidays. The others I breed whenever I feel like it and I have done metal x metal pairings. So far I've gotten nothing out of them, same for the ones paired up with holidays :|

My only metallics so far are two CB golds, as I'm a decently new user (haven't got the Silver Trophy yet) and have a massive holes in my bucket list and therefore nothing I want to breed the golds with, I'm only breeding them together so far, but no luck yet.