Lightdragon4444

Red vs purple dorsal dragon

Which do you like best  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the hue of red that the red one has, so red for red reasons! =D

To this day, the red dorsal is the only dorsal I own. This will not change unless both sprites get some major changes. The red looks better with the black tone used for the body, whereas I think the purple doesn't exactly match.

I have to be honest, when I first joined I thought dorsals were pretty much the ugliest dragons in the cave. Thankfully I got over it, but they still aren't one of my faves.

When I was a newbie, I didn't really see the point of catching Trios, rares or anything like that. Things like that just pass over my head. Anyway, I seemed to grow a huge love for the Ridgewings and Dorsal, because whenever I clicked on one, there was always the chance of either a common or a, to me, 'rare' (just an uncommon but I loved them either way.) I guess something like that caused me to hoard them back then.

Now that I think about it, another thing that brought me to love Dorsals is that the Purples looked like Enderdragons, from Minecraft (I enjoyed it back in 2012..) I don't think I realised alt ones existed, and once I found out, I guess I thought of it as a 'Netherdragon' and loved Dorsals even more. It seems a Ridgewing was my first dragon and a Dorsal was my second so that was probably another impact. Overall, I like both, but I seem to favour reds more nowadays.

Both dorsals look nice, but I've always been pulled more toward the red than the purple. Just pops more to me I guess.

As many of the others have already said they like both Dorsals, I must agree with them. But personally in my opinion I consider purple a prettier color than red, so I could also say I like the purple ones better. As for the cave, I would snatch a red one before a purple one because you know, the reds are uncommon.

Anyways, if it was all about looks, I like the purple ones more.

I don't like dorsals. They look incredibly flat.

While the Dorsals definitely need a Sprite update, I would have to say personally I love both. They're sorta like the Gothic Dragon of DC. Purple/Red + Black?? YUM!

While I do like both, and normally I adore anything purple, I like the Red Dorsal slightly better. The particular color combo works great on them. I'm also slightly biased since my first Dorsal, my 13th dragon, was a red Dorsal.