lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

Atelo sighed. "We will have to see if any of the gods come to our aid, or anyone. Us mortals cannot fix the problem. We can only hope and pray that someone beyond our power steps in."

"I guess we just sit here then. Just sit here and let it consume." She seethed, clearly upset. "I don't know about you, but I'm tired of watching my things burn..."

Atelo let out a heavy sigh. "It's not just your things. It's everything. The Hounds of Hades desolates entire continents that it's let loose upon."

"I know. It's happened before this too." She huffed. "I don't appreciate being abandoned."

Atelo patted her lightly. "Things...will get better..." he said slowly.

Zalala just looked back at him. "How do you know?" She huffed, and turned away. She was tired of running. She wanted to fight.

Atelo frowned. "It will," he said simply. He patted her shoulder before turning away, walking to check up on everyone.

"Let's start over once Malwari is found my ass..." Zalala just sighed, upset she had lost everything again.

Malwari patted Zalala on the shoulder. "You must forgive him, milady. He seems...distracted at best. This isn't easy for him either, you must be aware of."

"Yes... But... I'm still a bit upset that he rejected me... It was bad..." She sighed. "I'll go get him I guess..."

Malwari quirked an eyebrow. "He doesn't seem to be the one who would reject you. He was the one who pursued you first. Perhaps there was something else. But, you should. He seems to be under some pressure..."

Malwari blinked at the affection, simply nodding at her before watching her run off after the mage. The centaur turned, his hooves clicking slightly as he moved about. He spotted a man he didn't know, with a strange creature that only stood about the man's knees, and a large serpent that he presumed was dead. "It seems I have missed quite a bit in my absence," he mused as he walked over to the pair plus serpent, eying the snake.

Zalala ran up and tapped on Atelo's shoulder. "Atelo? Hey... I got something to show you..." She smiled.

"I'm thawing Eyrawvin..." Terryn huffed, still not done. He was still icy... Terryn was making his hands alight and hovering around he ice.

Atelo blinked, turning his eyes to Zalala. "Oh? What is it?" he asked.

Malwari titled his head. "Who's Eyrawvin?"

"He's the Basilisk King!" Sytr chirped from Terryn's knees, grinning from ear to pointed ear, but his words only caused the centaur to raise an eyebrow.

Atelo blinked letting her tug on his arms. "Where are going?" he asked.

Malwari frowned. "I see... he keeps strange company, then, much as you do..." he turned his eyes to Sytr, who hopped around Terryn in a circle.

"He's a friend..." Terryn blinked at Styr.

Zalala just tugged at him. "It's a surprise... Ito has it." She grinned.

Sytr stopped his hopping, blinking up at Terryn with wide eyes. "I am?" he asked, almost innocently. "Never had a friend before, oh no. This is good!"

Atelo tilted his head. "Oh, well... it must be a good surprise if you're eager to go look at it."

Terryn smiled. "Sure. I wouldn't mind being your friend." He shrugged.

Zalala grinned. "It's up in by his grandfather's room. That's what he said anyway." She smiled.

Sytr's face broke out into a huge grin, the demon wrapping his arms around Terryn's legs. He seemed ecstatic that he had a friend.

Atelo nodded. "I see. It must be good then," he said, letting her lead him to the room.

Terryn wavered, and steadied himself after getting used to his weight. "Uh... Okay?" He focused back on Eyrawvin.

Zalala approached a room, and huffed at it. "ITO?! Is it ready?" She barked. There was shuffling. "Uh... Almost! I guess... Just bring him in."

Malwari shook his head at the two. "I will make sure the others settle in without issues," he said, leaving the two to do...whatever they were doing, and went to check on the people.

Atelo let her lead him to the room. He tilted his head, confused as to what was laying beyond the door.

Ito opened the door, and the contents of his study lay there, as well as his bed. "I grabbed most everything... Sorry. And Zalala... I um..." He pointed to the bed, which was covered in his mother's dresses. "I don't need them... So I figured you or some village girls might..."

Atelo blinked, his eyes turning around the room. "This is...quite unexpected... but thank you, Ito."