OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

Pokemon Blue. The memories of hitting A and B repeatedly to get through battles c:

Probably Marvel vs Capcom or X-Men vs Street Fighter, can't remember which, but the first game i owned was Pokemon Sapphire biggrin.gif

We were playing Liero on my neighbours computer xd.png

That game was the very first concept for Worm games, so fun

I believe it was Bonk's Adventure for the Turbo Grafx 16 lol (This was high tech back then!)...but I'm also 30 so..yeah. I recently downloaded it from the Wii store and it' still fun. They just need to release Keith Courage and I'm set!

Edited by Merkavich

The Cars Learning Game on my LeapFrog back in 2003. My first real game was either Toca Race Driver 3 or Ty the Tasmanian Tiger on my XBox.

Hm... I don't remember completely, but I think it was Digimon. I don't remember which anymore though. All I do remember is that it was for the GameBoy Color and the cartridge was huge and square shaped.xd.png

The original Legend of Zelda. It was a family affair in our house.

At first Dad would play, Mom would draw maps of all the dungeons, and my sister and I would help navigate and be the cheerleading squad. Once I got a bit older, Dad handed the controls off to me and I've been a diehard Zelda fan ever since.

The first game I remember playing is Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. I wasn't all that good and could never get past the very first part, actually... But I still loved the game.

V-Rally.

I got a Playstation for Christmas many years ago, along with the games Pandemonium, Rayman, V-Rally and Jurassic Park. My dad helped me set the console up and he wanted to play the racing game first xd.png

I don't remember. We had a Nintendo back in the olden days. I remember a Mario game we never got very far in, and something called Duck Hunt which used a special gun-shaped controller. Loved that game.

Also, DOOM. As a kid I played it with my dad, I was in charge of the fire button and cheat codes.

Some people are good at remembering something along the lines of their new game. For me, I would have to say either Ninetendo or SEGA Genesis. Even at the time, it was one of those many games that came with the soundless console. Yes soundless, yet I was surprised my SEGA still worked, now it doesn't. So the game I would have to say is Sonic The Hedgehog or The Lion King on my SEGA.

Either Frogger or the knock off of it on a computer in a 1st grade classroom. That's the first I can remember anyway. I also played Oregon Trail between KG and 2nd grade.