Ninetails

Count till the end of the world gets here!~

Our customers have issues with waiting twenty or so minutes where these same people will wait hours in a bank line without a peep. I think it's partly because we're visible and can be complained to where all the bankers are safely inside out of sight.

Sounds likely to me.

And by instant gratification, I meant the pushy impatient attitude. Which I can't pull off, because between Mom and lots of experience handling (or rather tricking and outwaiting) animals, I was forced to develop patience and caution.

Animals definitely appreciate calm and patience.

Mine is named Mittens. So original. 

Pack up. We're moving to Pleasantville where there's no such thing as an abandoned kitten, only ones that got lost.

if we had a bigger house and property, we'd take ALL the lost kitties!

“I could be patient. I could. If they’d hurry up.” ― Faith Hunter, quote from Dark Heir

It was supposed to happen when I was still stupidly overconfident that youth was a big survival booster... like in the music videos. Then again, I never bothered to learn how to weld stuff to my clothes and vehicle...

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Nor did I. Have you read Station Eleven?

It's a good book! Emily St. John Mandel. 

I have Alas, Babylon stored under my bed. I haven't read it, but I have it. Do I get any points for that?

Good intentions are... erm, well. Yes? XD

i just finished Hidden Bodies, now i've started The Once and Future Witches.  i also have 7 books on hold at the library, but 4 of them are still on order. XD 

8,555!