Ninetails

Count till the end of the world gets here!~

On a previous subject, I remember when the liquid soap came out with microbeads!!! And I was immediately like 'this is not a good thing. I see no benefit to this,' but people wanted the new thing and the companues started putting in different beauty/hair products to get that sweet sweet money.

Microbeads were horrible! I inadvertently bought a whitening toothpaste that had them and it was as if I were brushing my teeth with rocks.

9 hours ago, trystan said:

i totally don't remember those!

Consider yourself lucky! :D

They caused all kinds of dental issues for people who used the toothpaste repeatedly (once was more than enough for me) because the microbeads would work their way down between the gum and the tooth and cause inflammation and infections and were really hard to get out again.

27 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Consider yourself lucky! :D

They caused all kinds of dental issues for people who used the toothpaste repeatedly (once was more than enough for me) because the microbeads would work their way down between the gum and the tooth and cause inflammation and infections and were really hard to get out again.

Yikes! Just the feel of something stuck in my teeth drives me crazy, and sometimes it hurts no matter how tiny the particl is. I prefer the toothpastes made for children myself. Those have been a blessing imo.

Yeah, it was a horrible feeling, left me spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing and rinsing and rinsing. Thank goodness, I had only tried it the one time (unaware of the microbeads till after).

A 1970's? dystopian movie with Chuck Connors in it. Overpopulation problem. Food scarcity. I don't guess it's a spoiler since the phrase has been out there for decades: Soylent Green is people!