Ninetails

Count till the end of the world gets here!~

To spread disease and suffering. The myth got it wrong. They were what was really in Pandora's Box.

i mean, no... the pun was right there. i didn't lose it.... i mean, no one caught it?

20 hours ago, trystan said:

i mean, no... the pun was right there. i didn't lose it.... i mean, no one caught it?

I did! Bug. Mosquitoes! :D

Homeless people do far less damage to the environment than real estate developers. Don't respect the suit. 

Wonder how cold it has to get to make the adult mosquitoes here die instead of just going torpid...

The Gulf of Mexico is still contaminated from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.  

That's horrible.

The exploratory well that was just drilled off one of our islands did not find enough oil to be commercially viable (thank goodness) and will now be plugged permanently. What happens if the plug comes out?

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

What happens if the plug comes out?

Probably the same thing that happened with Deepwater Horizon - "We have no immediate plans to fix it unless you either force us to or bribe us to do it."  I'm sure the engineers had come up with plans for plugging it in advance, but the corporate overlords of the company asked, "What's our cheapest option for dealing with this? Maybe we can do nothing and it won't matter."  They basically paid a fine and called it the price of doing business, because they held so much power.

15 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The Gulf of Mexico is still contaminated from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.  

ugh :(