blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

The person above me threw up in the middle of the Bill Clinton's presidential speech on live television.

The person above me decided to crawl a mile in the Sahara Desert to promote her new reality T.V. show "Crawl Like an Egyptian".

MasterWeavile898 has a little sister that looks just like his AVI because he tried to use kool-aid to dye her hair.

MasterWeavile898 despises anime and wants the whole genre to burn, along with the fans.

(Well, except that last part...)

LibbyLishly lost her sense of smell in a freak accident with a marshmallow gun

(Confusion! Your picture is of an anime character!)

MasterWeavile898 spends all of her free time cross-legged in a vast field of cornstalks, meditating on the coming age of the Aliens and waiting to be taken.

(Actually, it's a sprite from Pokemon BW2. Which is sort of close, as it's still Japanese, but not the same. And um *cough* I'm a guy.)

LibbyLishly is never confused or mistaken, ever wink.gif

(Pokemon is anime in my book. xd.png And omg I didn't notice the gender arrow. HERP DERP. *Goes away coughing loudly*)

(ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.)

MasterWeavile898 is an evil genius with a white cat that he strokes while talking in a silky voice to his prisoners. Somehow, he never gets the white fur on his immaculate black clothes.

(Yeah, there is an anime, but the games are, well, games. I do not watch the anime. And, except the cat, immaculate, and silky voice, that's pretty true.)

LibbyLishly always gets all work assigned to her done in a timely manner and never procrastinates

(Yeah, okay, fine. That makes sense. And oh, that's totally true. Totally. Can't you tell? xd.png )

MasterWeavile898 is actually Batman.

(Yep, I can tell. And you insult me, I'm not Batman, I'm the Joker. tongue.gif)

LibbyLishly hates donuts

(Well, of course I insult you! 'Tis a baseless lie! The Joker is of course far superior to the Batman.

ALL THE FALSE)

MasterWeavile898 is actually a cartoon character from Futurama.

(True, very baseless. And far superior.)

LibbyLishly is her own grandmother (paradox anyone?)