RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

"Out of control is just code for 'I don't want to admit I'm the kind of person who would do such things.' It's a lie."

I Wrapped It Up And Sent It, as his name suggests, is totally obsessed with wrapping things up and decorating things - even when it isn't Christmas. He has an Arsani-like habit of giving other dragons presents at all times of the year, and although these gifts are often just twigs or pebbles they are always beautifully wrapped in grass, bark or moss. The branches of trees around his cave are usually strewn with brightly-coloured paper and feathers, and Wrapped even attempts to 'decorate' the caves of other dragons, although he usually ends up annoying the occupants. At Christmas, however, he and the other Christmas Dragons work together to cover everything in the vicinity of the Cave with beautiful strips of metal foil, baubles and tinsel, and even the grumpiest of dragons appreciate their handiwork.

(It's a dragon description I wrote, OK?)

The Names of the 11 Sprite Kings are as followed:

Ronto, Duke of Sands

Bahado, King of the Southern Sea

Quayle/Quill, the Hurricane Prince

Siropas, King of the Underworld

Smulca, Lord of the Highlands

Bodor, Knight of the Grasslands

Ilannia, The Princess of Frost

Mosunk, Elder of Serenity

Jundo, The Eternal Mother

Alice, Queen of the Forest

Ewan, General of Spirits

(Well, I was telling a friend of mine the sprite kings' names from a game called Grand Fantasia)