RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Combine the milk and lemon juice. Measure 1 scant cup of milk. Stir in 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or white vinegar.

Let stand 5-10 minutes. Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. When it is ready, the milk will be slightly thickened and you will see small curdled bits. (This substitute will not become as thick as regular buttermilk.)

Use the buttermilk. Use this substitute (including curdled bits) as you would buttermilk in your recipe.

I must say, This is my finest short-story I have ever written, only 431 words, well, I don't usually write things so...

This is a fan-fiction of a Lime Odyssey and Skyrim mix, with my Khajiit character from skyrim as the main character and This is two entries of the main character's journal as she had a first encounter with a muris and a turga.

Loredas, 22 of Sun's Height, 4E 201

The woods are usually silent, the only sounds were the wind blowing the snow around. But, As I was nearing the capital, Solitude, when I heard a low growl in the distant, near the mountains. I disregarded it and went on into the city. I was walking among the streets to find a merchant when this boy with mouse ears ran up to me. (Mice ears? I haven't heard of a race like that in all of Tamriel! This might be a race from Akavir, I will need to research that later) The boy notified me "There is a dragon towards the southwest that is causing havac in one of the villages!" and then he ran off, not leaving me enough time to ask any questions. Well, it seems that I need to fix dragon problem in the southwest, wow, dragons are such a pain I thought to myself. So, leaving my search for a merchant, I went to the only village I knew that was southest, Dragon Bridge.

Morndas, 24 of Sun's Height, 4E 201

Ok, on my arrival, Dragon Bridge seemed almost destroyed. I wandered around looking for survivors when I found the mouse-boy standing on the path, except he was accompanied with a girl that looked like a imperial, but with cat ears like a Khajiit. (I haven't heard of a Khajiit like this, could it be a cousin-race of the Khajiit?) The girl stepped forward and said "You should of been faster, the village could of been saved." I noticed the girl had a slight accent that I wasn't familiar with.

I asked them if there were any survivors and they said they were able to evacuate most of the villagers before the dragon destroyed the town, but the dragon was still in the area, looking for them. As they finished explaining, I heard a growl from above me, and as I looked up, the dragon used unrelenting force to knock all of us on the ground. Oh great, now I have to fight ANOTHER dragon, this is like the 53th dragon I have fought in the last year I thought. I got up and started shooting arrows at it, when the dragon was close enough, I used the Dragonrend shout that Paarthunax taught me, I then took out my favorite sword and finished the dragon off. When the dragon was killed, I turned around to thank the two strange people for evacuating the town, but they were gone.

I wonder where they were from. Will I meet them again?

((Was writing a contest entry on a site with login problems and if you don't copy it, you might lose all the work because of getting logged out automatically, oh, they need to fix their site))

MS4wMzV8fDEzNzg5NTg0Mzk3Njd8MTExMTExfDIzNzI0NzgxNDU7NzQwODQ2NTM2MDA2OzIzNDc5OzIzOzkzOTMwNjA2NDc7OTc7LTE7LTE7MDswOzA7MDs2ODs1Mzc5MXwxMjUsMTI1LDE3MTc5Nzg5MjQ1LDA7MTAwLDEwMCw0NTc1OTc5NjA2LDA7ODYsODYsNTQ2MTQxNTksMDs2OCw2OCwyMTg5NzI4NzEsMDs1OSw1OSw2MjA3NDQ3NTUsMDs1MSw1MSwxNDAzODM0ODM1LDA7MzgsMzgsMjA2MzMwNDI1NiwwOzM3LDM3LDM1NTIzMjI4NTkwLDA7MzgsMzgsMjkwODI3MTI5MTYyLDA7fDQ1MDM1OTk2MjczNzA0OTU7MjgxNDMyMDI3MDM3Njk1OTsyMjUxOTM3MjUyNjE2ODAxOzU2Mjk0OTk1MzQzMjA2M3wzODY4NjI5NTgxODU2NzY3OzI3OTMwMzg1MjYzNQ%3D%3D%21END%21

?sc=0,0,1,0,HELFINGYES! 26,23,9,29,19,3,52! 168,52,148,99,82,90,77,48,0,0,0,0,0,0,7,3.4,-1,-1,,-1

•Accept: Too much conspiracy theories regarding Suzie and Tommy heh? -H

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept: You and your creepypastas. tongue.gif ~D

((Comments from Herk and Dimar on one of my dragon descriptions...))

Karakuri 卍Burst (Shion Kaiko & Zeito)

Standing still in the middle of the sleepless town,

am I unable to suppress this impulse of mine?

Just for a little while, please be the testing subject

for the frenzy of this drawn sword hidden in my long sleeve.

Just stay? It's 3 o'clock in the morning.

As I ventilate my crimson-stained desires

and pull the trigger in my hand,

my fingers also become dyed in brilliant red.

Destroy! Destroy!

Destroy more! MORE!

I have an insatiable thirst for destruction.

The brittle, fragile, frail humans are,

after all, nothing more than discarded puppets.

"For what purpose was I created?"

Please tell me the answer?

There are no such things as "coincidences".

Everything, either good or evil by a black-or-white definition,

has been pre-labelled from the very beginning.

Follow the script: when I snap my left fingers, eradicate the evil!

Just stay? It's 3 o'clock in the morning.

I hunt and capture all the "evil",

letting none escape. I'll chase them to the end of the earth,

until not even a speckle of their ash remains.

Destroy! Destroy!

I will eliminate ALL!

There is no end to this destruction.

Perish! Vanish! Die! All the evildoers are,

after all, nothing more than piles of useless junk.

"For what purpose are you living right now?"

I will tell you the answer!

Destroy! Destroy!

Destroy more! MORE!

I have an insatiable thirst for destruction.

The fragile, brittle, frail humans are,

after all, nothing more than discarded puppets.

"For what purpose was I created?"

Please tell me the answer?

Destroy! Destroy!

I will eliminate ALL!

There is no end to this destruction.

Perish! Vanish! Die! All the evildoers are,

after all, nothing more than piles of useless junk

"For what purpose are you living right now?"

I will tell you the answer!

((Oh no, now I sound like a psychopath blink.gif ))

The mountains that contain the rare Daphne are running out. The Dracsmiths risk their lives to obtain an ore of the metal. Dracsmith dragons are declining in numbers since they are now fighting over the metal.