RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Hazel has a mental disorder that makes her believe Sunday-school picnics are actually groups of Arab magicians with elephants

Although this entire body of mine is nothing but artificial

At least let this heart be dedicated to you in song

Although we can no longer meet under this moon

Facing this sky, I'll continue to sing

((Lyrics...))

Last year I had 5 or 6 volunteers working the name badge table, and the feedback was that this was overkill. I put 4 there this year and it seemed to work smoothly. We need to ask for 3 easels to be set out to put the alphabet signs on behind the table, so that they’re elevated. When setting out name badges, make sure volunteers know to have the tags turned away from the guests; have them make sure they’ve left a full amount of room on the front table for the checklists; and have them organize the names on the three tables alphabetically with separations according to the signs.

Accept: WHAT A WONDERFUL USE OF HER POWER!!! ~TheSarcasticD

((Just a comment on one of my descriptions))

94000130 fffb0000

d5000000 0000003a

b2101d40 00000000

c0000000 0000000b

d7000000 000233ec

dc000000 00000006

d2000000 00000000

[REDACTED]: That's why I'm very scared of the Freeform section. Like, I get that some people do it sensibly, but...

 Place order for delivery if pizza will be served to students this evening. Request delivery to occur 10 minutes before the scheduled dinner time.

 Check with the instructors as to when the snack should be served, if an afternoon snack will be provided.