MisunderstoodDreamer

Firefox's Personas

This morning I updated Firefox to new version and the "What's new in this version" page, as always, popped out. I was looking at Personas (you know, the themes for Firefox) and suddendly I thought "Which Personas are used from DC's users?".

At first I used "Barely Blue", as I couldn't look at a window so different from IE's one, but now I use "Go Green Floral", it's quite simple but elegant and nice to see for me.

My brother and sister instead have "Green Day Breakdown" (quite predictable dry.gif).

Now it's to you, what's your Personas? smile.gif

I don't know the name but I've got the one with the gray tiger with green eyes.

(I have a thing for tigers and green eyes biggrin.gif )

My brother got the blue one with the Katana...

How to see your Personas' name:

Go to Instruments-Tools (6th menù on your menù's bar)/Options (the last)/General (the first)/Manage add-ons (the button on the bottom xd.png).

In the new window go to Themes and you'll see all the installed themes, just find yours smile.gif

I'm sorry if the menù's names are wrong, but I had to traduce them in English. Maybe are correct...

@ bloodred-dragonfly: maybe yours is this one http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/172700. I love tigers too smile.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I'm using fractal sad_13 it has a bunch of purple flowers and it's a darker one.

... the default. I haven't found anything I like.

Same here. And I don't really see the need to look for something, either, I'm happy with the default. And lazy. xd.png

I use Abstract Electric o3o It's very pretty ;3

Currently I'm using Groovy Blue because it's nice and clean and doesn't interfere with my bookmarks.

Most of the themes make it really hard to see the text for my bookmarks and I dun' like that. o_o

My current one is all dark but in the bottom right corner it says "DIGIMON ONLINE" and next to it is a small picture of Calumon. It's not much, but it's cute!

Edited by psyshock

There are so many that I like xd.png

For now, it's Evanescence's third album theme. <3 Squee!

I had a hard time choosing between Evanescence, Pokemon, and Pinkie Pie, though xd.png