Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Tynamo and its evolutions have no weaknesses and decent resistances... so personally I'd avoid stacking its defense, since it's already got that fairly well covered. I'd go for Attack/Sp. Attack or Sp. Attack/Speed, personally. They do look like they're a little slow.

That isn't 100% accurate.

Tynamo and its evolutions do have a weakness to ground type moves. What makes Tynamo tricky is its ability, levitate, which makes it impervious to ground type moves. Logic dictates it has no weaknesses right? Wrong. There are moves that do nullify levitate making Tynamo a regular electric pokemon with its weakness to ground type moves.

Indeed...

I know that Gravity and Smack Down are two, And I know that Brongzong has Gravity and Torturga has Smack down, which is why I'm going to teach it Crunch, Flamethrower and either Thunderbolt or Wild Charge.

The problem is that two of them are special and the other two are physical =/

Indeed...

I know that Gravity and Smack Down are two, And I know that Brongzong has Gravity and Torturga has Smack down, which is why I'm going to teach it Crunch, Flamethrower and either Thunderbolt or Wild Charge.

The problem is that two of them are special and the other two are physical =/

In order from best stat to worst.

Health, Attack, Sp.Attack, Sp/Defense, Speed.

145, 132, 121, 93/93, 60.

If you have a good nature this is the lowest Eelektross can be at 50.

192, 183, 172, 145/145, 112.

If you have a good nature this is the highest Eelektross can be at 50.

( /=Tie )( Sp/Defense=Sp.Defense/Defense )

By the look of things you may want to boost speed a bit and possibly its defense and/or sspecial defence.

Good news everyone!

the new date for the release of the dw has been announced as april 13th! aka wednesday!

thats not how compound eyes works, its actually like 92% acc, which still isnt that bad.

Source? Because everything I've seen says that it raises it up to 104% (which of course gets rounded down to 100), and Bulbapedia is useless for explaining the exact mechanics...

The hell? When did Thunder change from 80% accuracy to 70%? :/

Good news everyone!

the new date for the release of the dw has been announced as april 13th! aka wednesday!

HOLY****HOLY****HOLY****!

Nice to see the new release date is so close to today. :3

EDIT:A few moves were changed. The walkthrough I used actually named the difference in power, PP, and accuracy of all the effected moves.

Edited by crazywargod

DB That sucks. I wonder why they adjusted the moves...

Maybe to negate some of the Compound awesomeness of Galvantula? |D

DB That sucks. I wonder why they adjusted the moves...

Maybe to negate some of the Compound awesomeness of Galvantula? |D

Well, look at it this way.

Imagine you have a Gavantula which is made of win and awesome because of Compound and the Accuracy boost that comes with it. (+30%)

Now imagine that you attach a Wide Lens to it. That's an extra 10% right there. Now imagine a Victini in your Party which, due to it's ability, is ANOTHER 10%.

You get the right Gavantula, it's not awesome, it's MURDER.

Oh good lord...

x _x

/goes off to find Joltik

Good news everyone!

YES! Now I don't have to breed my Vaporeon on Diamond anymore to get an Eevee to transfer over (I'm currently busy breeding and catching the Pokemon that are unobtainable on Black), I can just wait two days and breed the Vaporeon waiting for me in the DW.

Good news everyone!

YESSSH FINALLY! 8D

Been a while since I said anything; life and all. Didn't have the time to get back to adventuring in Black.

Points of interest:

My season has change from Autumn to Winter in my Black version, awesome, and from the read of the recent news; Dream World is about to open its gates clouds. More ooo-some. Can't wait to try it out. Been itching to trying it out ever since speculation.

I need my Multiscale Dragonite. xd.png

It's Marvel Scale as Dratini/Dragonair, but it'll change.

Multiscale reduces damage by half at full HP.

yo, My bro has white and says he has trouble with trainer N (a.k.a team plasma lord) at the ferris wheel. Any tips on how to defeat him with a throh and Servine?

Well if I recall correctly he's got like a Liepard and a Sigilyph or something. I know he has a Sigilyph.

You're going to need a Pokemon that knows either rock-type and/or dark-type moves to defeat Sigilyph, or your Servine and Throh are going to need to be at fairly high levels, as Sigilyph is a flying type and both Servine and Throh are weak to flying-type moves.

I'm not sure what other pokemon he has but I know I defeated all but his Sigilyph easily with my own Servine.

And yay Dream World 8D

Edited by Infinis

I'd thought I'd let anybody who doesn't already know know, while you can't use all the functions of DW yet, you can get it all signed up and ready for when it launches tomorrow.

I've already logged my Game Sync ID and put my female Eevee to bed so I'm all set for tomorrow.

Yay, i got my games last sunday, just in time for Victini! I picked Tepig, but now i kinda wish i didnt because i want a darmanitan and thats a fire type. I am kinda annoyed by having to hold B again to run. I liked not having to hold it!

And a kinda random question, Does anyone know what happens if you were say battling an trainer in game and you use Explosion/Self-Destruct/ etc. on your last Pokemon and opponents pokemon? Neither trainer has Pokemon, what happens?

Also, I find the graphics a little weird, they're not very smooth.

Lastly, I guessing you've all seen

Or something similar, l love these.

Yay, i got my games last sunday, just in time for Victini! I picked Tepig, but now i kinda wish i didnt because i want a darmanitan and thats a fire type. I am kinda annoyed by having to hold B again to run. I liked not having to hold it!

And a kinda random question, Does anyone know what happens if you were say battling an trainer in game and you use Explosion/Self-Destruct/ etc. on your last Pokemon and opponents pokemon? Neither trainer has Pokemon, what happens?

Also, I find the graphics a little weird, they're not very smooth.

Lastly, I guessing you've all seen

Or something similar, l love these.

You lose.

Just tucked in my Lillipup for Dream World tomorrow. I already played the Japanese Dream World, can't wait to get back to that so I can finish up my Dream World female Pokemon list(Drought Vulpix and Swift Swim Poliwag to name a few).

Gonna be nice finally being able to understand what is said xd.png.

sad.gif

I want to connect to the dream world, but even though my connection test runs fine, it says it can't obtain an IP. So I followed the instructions on the support page for nintendo, but then I got an error saying that my computer is already using my Ip. How can I get a valid Ip to use?

(I'm on a 3DS, by the way)

You lose.

If you mean using self-destruct or such, i heard the game crashes or something. huh.gif

I have a question. I really hope that it isn't dumb. But, I have been looking at a couple run throughs of Pokemon Pearl and Platinum, and I keep seeing people with these codes to unlock different pokemon in the games... I am not sure what they are for, or how to enter them into my DS. How would I do this?

Thanks

Why would the game crash?

I mean if you have no pokemon left, even if you defeated all of your opponents pokemon, you lose.

I have a question. I really hope that it isn't dumb. But, I have been looking at a couple run throughs of Pokemon Pearl and Platinum, and I keep seeing people with these codes to unlock different pokemon in the games... I am not sure what they are for, or how to enter them into my DS. How would I do this?

Thanks

DS action replay. Game hacking device. I'd advise you against it, as it has been known to have unwanted side effects.

Why would the game crash?

I mean if you have no pokemon left, even if you defeated all of your opponents pokemon, you lose.

Thats just what I heard. That's too bad that you lose. It'd be funny to see how your NPC opponent would respond to a draw.