Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Nope, that's a hack.

@Brentakers Awesome lol.

I think my only legit Legendary shiny I've recieved through a trade is my Ho-oh (Caught at level 70, which is possible I think in soulsilver?)

Of course I had to give one of my level 100 shinies for it dry.gif

Edited by Qualeo

Yeah, that's possible. ^^

Why'd you give a shiny for it? huh.gif

Well Ho-oh is my favorite of all the legendaries. Anyways, the shiny I gave was not one of my favorites. I would rather have the Ho-oh

Ah. What shiny was it, if I may ask?

Ah. Good call. x3

/doesn't like Drapion

Is that relic maze place the only area that we're actually able to dive under? Or are there other places we can do that at? /wants to dive somewhere else

I have a question; Do you catch Reshiram or Zekrom in Pokemon Black? I've looked it up but had different answers each time...

/has a Hydreigon

HECK YES

/flops on board

Edit: In Black you get Reshiram.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Lol. It may be overused, but it is powerful

And you catch Reshiram in pokemon Black.

I hate Hydreigon.. It is WAYYY overused >.< Because of that pokemon I will always have a dragon or ice type in my party xd.png

Ehh, it's a good Pokemon, and it's the main Pseudo-Legendary this gen. Haxorus looks like it could be pretty good against it, but it usually ends up being outsped~

Just a question. Do you guys have a stat pokemon? Like one that will poison/paralyze/attract/ or make other pokemon fall asleep? My Venusaur is my stat pokemon. It is used only in deep desperation though..

Yus! Reshiram is win. Even though he looks like he has a furry... Thing. And now I want to catch Deino just for the sake of evolving it to Hydreigon.

Originally I had Haxorus (Axew love!) but once I went up against Ghetsis, I was like, "....MUST. HAVE."

So I went and bred a Modest natured Deino, and now my EV trained Hydreigon kills anything with one Dragon Pulse xd.png /loves

Edit: I'm very sad that it can't learn Nasty Plot. Would have made an epic moveset with Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, and Draco Meteor.

What I don't understand is how THAT made it through the GTS. Didn't someone try and explain to me the loopholes in GTS and how they let through pokemon that "seemed" legit from the game it was traded from?

Some example had to do with a level 99 Magikarp from Platinum could be traded (since it can be legitimately caught) but a level 99 from SS couldn't.

Edit: Oh, and I have a shiny Gengar just like that xd.png

. _. So....?

Oh, Crazy, I got a Mew for you. The only thing is, I'm more than sure it was a hacked, since it's trainer was "MYSTRY". I'm waiting to see if I can get a different one though from the anniversary, so that one might take longer.

Just wanted to let you know. ^^

Yeah, they had a wi-fi event a while back for a level 5 Mew. :<

I tend not to trust 3rd party hacks. I like to know the person who hacked the mon. For example say you hacked the mon and offered it to me, I trust you so I accept said hacked mon. However if you got a hacked mon from the GTS from someone you don't know I can't trust the origin of said mon so I won't accept it (GTS might stop most hacks but hacks can still get through).

I don't like MYSTRY. I got my spiritomb from them. The stats were horrible for a level 99 mon. I've already bred it and traded it for something else (huggles Kyurem (traded my original for a zekrom *has reshiram, zekrom, and kyurem now*).

Thanks for the trouble :3

I'm gonna try and EV train my Dewott to be super aweshum in atatcking. I'm going to route 1 right now, BY FOOT. -Doesn't have fly-

Anyone want a Zorua? My box is over flowing with them >.< I want a shiny one for both games sad.gif

^^ No problem. From what I see, it looks to be pretty normal. Rash natured, normal moves, etc.

C: I'll see what else I can get~

Anyone else interested in a potentially hacked level 10 Mew? xd.png Edit: It's from Hoenn~

apparently round hits multiple people in double/triple battles... and it launches priority of users of the move to move directly after the last ally to use it, so imagine a ninjask leading the charge, followed by porygon-z and togekiss, all of them choice spec'ed, possible death?

should prob say this, ninjask has power of 60, z and kiss have 120, and it hits all 3 opponents

Edited by chipou

I don't really like hacked pokemon much either. I really don;t like to get them, but osmetimes I really don;t have a choice. Especially in GTS.

Just a question. Do you guys have a stat pokemon? Like one that will poison/paralyze/attract/ or make other pokemon fall asleep? My Venusaur is my stat pokemon. It is used only in deep desperation though..

Yeah my Whimsicott is pretty much my stat problem inducer....I use stun spore and leech seed....paired with Giga Drain they pretty much don't stand a chance =P I wanna use an Amoongus...I just haven't found the time yet.