Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I was told that the Eeveelutions won't be available until May 5th.

Reasons why; I don know.

May 5th?! Then what was the point of having us play the game before the GL was opened?

Let me direct you to the link: http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

Once you're in, log in with you Pokemon Trainer Club account that you made in the official site. Its going to ask you for more info, follow what it says.

From there, you are free to roam around the site. I suggest going to your Profile first to check if everything is to your standards. If you haven't entered your ID yet, you can do so in your Profile.

On the main Global Site, Dream World is available. Note that you must have a Pokemon tucked into bed before you start. To do that, you must enter via Game Sync and deposit 1 of your Pokemon first. You should give the servers about 5 min for the data to transfer to Global Link.

I've done all that.

My problem is when I click the box to take me to the Dream World it says my registration data is still being processed. It's been doing it for the past couple hours.

hell yeah, 19 hours later and no access to dream world yet!...oh wait...thats not good

Crazy, don't worry, it took me three hours the first time. Took someone else eight. Others have been waiting even LONGER.

You just have to keep checking back. The Dream World is probably overrun with people trying to get in. Especially today, since today is the date they SAID it would be up. The poor server probably can't take so much stress at once. D: Remember what happened with Japan when they opened it? The servers overloaded and they had to take down the DW for a couple of days.

According to the GL, the DW usage is "Quiet." Maybe they're just having some technical difficulties, causing some players to not be able to access the DW for extended periods of time.

I guess I got lucky... I was able to get into the DW right away. Got myself an Oddish. smile.gif It's fun stuff, though I admit I was hoping for a little more. Must... Make... Friends! :lol

I guess I got lucky... I was able to get into the DW right away. Got myself an Oddish. smile.gif It's fun stuff, though I admit I was hoping for a little more. Must... Make... Friends! :lol

It in right away too biggrin.gif I feel so special.

Currently, I am trying to catch either a timid or a modest Litwick. What I do is I catch three, check their natures in the pokecenter, and turn off the game without saving if they are the wrong nature. As of right now, I have caught about 25, and none are the nature I want. Does anyone have useful advice for catching the right nature, e.g. just be patient? Thank you smile.gif

Miri, you could just breed a Litwick. ^w^

Both require patience, though.

If I remember right, having a Pokemon with Synchronize and the nature you want at the front of your party will give the Pokemon you're trying to catch that same nature. happy.gif

Edit: Here's a list of all the Pokemon that have Synchronize.

http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/synchronize.shtml

Edited by Gamekatt101

Currently, I am trying to catch either a timid or a modest Litwick. What I do is I catch three, check their natures in the pokecenter, and turn off the game without saving if they are the wrong nature. As of right now, I have caught about 25, and none are the nature I want. Does anyone have useful advice for catching the right nature, e.g. just be patient? Thank you smile.gif

When it comes to me, I breed them the nature I want...

Then again, I'm the one who spent several days running in circles collecting ditto so...

Well my first DW experience was OK, I got a male Nidoran so I'm happy with him.

My problems with it.

1)You can only access it once a day for one hour. I understand the need to conserve but that is pretty limited. This isn't my biggest problem. I can live with this limit but...

2)You can only bring back one friended pokemon per use. Come on. If you're going to put such a restriction as once a day for a hour per use then at least let us take a few more back with us. This still isn't my biggest problem.

3)You only have ten steps to find pokemon. Now I know you can find up to 10 pokemon (one per step). But you don't encounter pokemon every step and when you do there is no guarantee that you friend the pokemon you meet. Give us 50, even 25 steps would be better. This just irks me.

What I like about it.

1)You catch pokemon that you may not catch otherwise with abilities they don't normally have.

2)Problems aside, It's just plain fun. I will definitely be going back tomorrow. :3

Edited by crazywargod

My problems with it.

1)You can only access it once a day for one hour. I understand the need to conserve but that is pretty limited. This isn't my biggest problem. I can live with this limit but...

2)You can only bring back one friended pokemon per use. Come on. If you're going to put such a restriction as once a day for a hour per use then at least let us take a few more back with us. This still isn't my biggest problem.

3)You only have ten steps to find pokemon. Now I know you can find up to 10 pokemon (one per step). But you don't encounter pokemon every step and when you do there is no guarantee that you friend the pokemon you meet. Give us 50, even 25 steps would be better. This just irks me.

What I like about it.

1)You catch pokemon that you may not catch otherwise with abilities they don't normally have.

2)Problems aside, It's just plain fun. I will definitely be going back tomorrow. :3

I agree with you. Some of the restrictions are just plain harsh. I haven't gone back since the first time that I went, but I may today if I can transfer all of the Pokemon that I've caught and bred on my Diamond and SoulSilver versions to my Black version (I still haven't finished thanks to work).

I agree with you. Some of the restrictions are just plain harsh. I haven't gone back since the first time that I went, but I may today if I can transfer all of the Pokemon that I've caught and bred on my Diamond and SoulSilver versions to my Black version (I still haven't finished thanks to work).

It's not so much the severity of the restrictions as much as the quantity of them. There are too many restrictions.

My problems with it.

What I like about it.

This was my biggest problem actually. Every other limit is kind of "whatever" for me, but if I'm only able to visit an hour a day, I would like to be able to choose more than one pokemon to take back.

I'm actually looking forward to going back today though. I have 30 minutes left before DW unlocks for me.

You guys know you can get more than 10 steps? All you have to do is click the "Return to Home" button when you get to 1 step remaining, and you can go back again(I find that it usually is 3-4 tries before Dream World no longer shows any items/Pokemon).

I don't mind bringing back one Pokemon a day, though it is strange that the Japanese version doesn't have this problem huh.gif.

You guys know you can get more than 10 steps? All you have to do is click the "Return to Home" button when you get to 1 step remaining, and you can go back again(I find that it usually is 3-4 tries before Dream World no longer shows any items/Pokemon).

I don't mind bringing back one Pokemon a day, though it is strange that the Japanese version doesn't have this problem huh.gif.

I didn't know that. Of course today was my first time playing it so I wouldn't know :3

Some of the DW restrictions are pretty much bleh. I'd like to transfer more than ONE pokemon at a time, please. Otherwise waiting for my berries to grow is boring.

I am going on again the next day though. Its quite fun anways.

I haven't checked out the dream world yet, but I'm considering going to the frozen yogurt store over the weekend to put a pokemon in. How does it work?

DW's fun, but my wi-fi is really annoying so it takes a long time to connect >.>

Also, I'd like to be able to see the befriended pokemon's levels.

I've gotten both Nidos in White (Nido male has an AWESOME animation) and a Hoppip and Mareep in Black...

I want my berries to grow... and I spent most of my time last night visiting other people's houses and trying to water berries...

Too bad most of them haven't planted any... *stares*

-K-

I've gotten both Nidos in White (Nido male has an AWESOME animation) and a Hoppip and Mareep in Black...

I want my berries to grow... and I spent most of my time last night visiting other people's houses and trying to water berries...

Too bad most of them haven't planted any... *stares*

-K-

I've planted 6 berries so far. I have no idea how to water them. I also have no idea on how to visit others houses. *sigh*