7sharps

My Little Pony

How many episodes have there been so far for 6? I'm so far behind. I haven't even seen the season opener. Is there anywhere to watch it online besides youtube? Every time I look there the full episodes are removed. dry.gif

Dailymotion usually has them still up. I go by the links on Equestria Daily. (OMG, I just saw the post date. laugh.gif Hopefully you've found them before now).

And Sock, I like them too. I wish we had gotten to see more of their design. I also want to know what Crysalis's (evolved) form looks like.

OMG today's episode was amazing. One of the best My Little Pony episodes of all time! I can't believe we finally got an episode about Luna and Celestia and it was both hilarious epic and unbelievable.

Has anyone seen the movie yet? I don't want to spoil it, but it is worth viewing. I especially love the song by Sia.

Yes! It is!

And this coming from a 31 year old XD

Really loved the movie!

Since I still like to watch My Little Pony, I'd definitely like to see the movie too. :D The trailers looked great.

I habe a lot of favorite parts, but my fav character is def Tempest.

Resurrecting an old thread just because. What are your thoughts surrounding the MLP finale?

I personally thought that the finale was pretty good, if a tad rushed.