RyuuUmbra

Art Commis for eggs?

AAAWWWW thats a beautiful sunstone!!! *grabby hands*

and flamingo and gold too!

still trying to catch ya paper, im often locked these days so its pretty hard xd.png (and I was actually trying to catch it while I was locked. I ended up two times getting message that im overbudened >_> aMD i would CATCH THEM)

AAAWWWW thats a beautiful sunstone!!! *grabby hands*

and flamingo and gold too!

still trying to catch ya paper, im often locked these days so its pretty hard xd.png (and I was actually trying to catch it while I was locked. I ended up two times getting message that im overbudened >_> aMD i would CATCH THEM)

lol thanks and thats okay, just pm me when you have the egg ^.-.^

btw im glad you like the sunstone xd.png the flamingo and gold are for other people >w>

so i finally finish all my requests and no one requests anything else xd.png;; this sucks

of course all the eggs i need are rare, save the stripes xP;;

Request!

Can I have a Regular Pygmy dragon? any pose you want... I just want the normal tan pygmy.

Eggs I have/can IOU you

2 cb ice eggs in my possession right now that I don't really need

Yulebucks

Pumkins

Papers

Cheeses

you're welcome to check my scroll for anything else. Just PM me with what you want and I'll get a teleport link all set.

Request!

Can I have a Regular Pygmy dragon? any pose you want... I just want the normal tan pygmy.

Eggs I have/can IOU you

Yulebucks

Pumkins

Papers

Cheeses

you're welcome to check my scroll for anything else. Just PM me with what you want and I'll get a teleport link all set.

okay no problem <3 id love to have an ice. having 2 of the set has been making me go crazy xDDD ill try to put up the request asap

Ooooh, lovely dragons! Simply gorgeous! ;~; I hope you don't mind some quick crit. ^^ A lot of your dragons seem to have hangbutt. This is where the wing doesn't extend far enough down the body to actually carry the whole body during flight. But otherwise, these are lovely. The first headshot you have up literally makes me go ;~;. x3

~

Btw, the FAQ contains help for quote tags, so you don't have to triple post. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ooooh, lovely dragons! Simply gorgeous! ;~; I hope you don't mind some quick crit. ^^ A lot of your dragons seem to have hangbutt. This is where the wing doesn't extend far enough down the body to actually carry the whole body during flight. But otherwise, these are lovely. The first headshot you have up literally makes me go ;~;. x3

~

Btw, the FAQ contains help for quote tags, so you don't have to triple post. :3

thanks, and i normally dont do the 'hangbutt' style :U i just draw it that way when the dragon calls for it [or when i get lazy lolol]. but still thankies a lot <333

btw id rather triple post :U helps me keep track of things.

Edited by RyuuUmbra

Request!

Eggs I have/can IOU you

Yulebucks

Pumkins

Papers

Cheeses

user posted image personally, i hate how this came out :U so i hope you like it cuz i dont xd.png;

user posted image personally, i hate how this came out :U so i hope you like it cuz i dont xd.png;

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I love it! (I didn't put it in caps to save your eyes). I absolutely love it!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I love it! (I didn't put it in caps to save your eyes). I absolutely love it!!!

no thank you for the icey hatchie <333 im really glad you like it c:

bump~ no one wants to give me rares xd.png is my art really that bad?

Of course not hon <3 I would be glad to but my stripes are all messy lineaged and most likely inbred, and they never give me any colored stripes (except once or twice) And I have no golds, or holidays.

Your art is wonderful <3 If I could, I'd be happy to gift you an egg...but I got nothing =P Golds and such are still on my wishlist as well as yours xd.png

<3 Keep up the good work!

Awww, don't you take tinsels :c

I'll need to remember to send you stripes the next time they pop one out D:

Awww, don't you take tinsels :c

I'll need to remember to send you stripes the next time they pop one out D:

i do i just havent updated my list yet xd.png;;; i didnt know that tinsels were breedable til recently lol

Of course not hon <3 I would be glad to but my stripes are all messy lineaged and most likely inbred, and they never give me any colored stripes (except once or twice) And I have no golds, or holidays.

Your art is wonderful <3 If I could, I'd be happy to gift you an egg...but I got nothing =P Golds and such are still on my wishlist as well as yours xd.png

<3 Keep up the good work!

lol i really dont care about lineages that much. my daydream has like a forever lineage xd.png the only thing i care about is getting one of every species of dragon xd.png ima collector, not so much a lineage person xd.png

Any chance you could draw this flying for a bronze tinsel?

Any chance you could draw this flying for a bronze tinsel?

sure~ looks quite fun and interesting c:

but heres the deal. i now have 2 requests on my list. so far, so good. but the first one wants a background, so ill hafta finish that asap so i can get it done and over with. then ill draw teh absol~ and HOPEFULLY, i can get my moms scanner as soon as its done. i dunt want my request list overflowing again xd.png

so give me a few days and ill have it up, kay? its hard to find time to draw nowdays with everything so hectic in my house.

Sure, that's fine smile.gif I've sent the bronze upfront, they can be annoying to raise, as I need more space Dx

Sure, that's fine smile.gif I've sent the bronze upfront, they can be annoying to raise, as I need more space Dx

lol thanks~ like i said in PMs, i already have the lineart done. just gotta add a few details and color c:

bumpbumpbump

i got the dark absol done, gonna scan today if i dont get eaten by a hurricane D:

user posted image

you liek?

lol do ya wanna know whats hilarious?

i closed commissions and upped prices for them on my deviantart and dragonadopters, because i was getting too many.

yet, im not getting enough here xd.png