RyuuUmbra

Art Commis for eggs?

Kay then. Shoot me a PM when you're ready for one, I think at least one of my vamps will bite xd.png

Sadly, the only stripe I was able to successfully breed was a white one. I did, however, manage to catch a green one from the AP if you're interested. If so, let me know and I'll let you know what I would like drawn. ^ ^

Also bred an ice if you would rather have that.

Edited by RinaChiba

i won't be able to finish my image until after vacation. I am very ill and am going on vacation tomorrow.

@ Helix: lol thanks :3 whos zoro? *first thought is zoroark*

Zoro-http://dragcave.net/lineage/AobJ

My narcissistic Summer Seasonal xd.png He's based off of Roronoa Zoro from One Piece as a joke, if you look up the original Zoro, my dragon has the same apparel as him. But not the scar on his eye, my Dragon is too self-interested to copy. c:

If you can draw him next to Amos, one of my Reds (who is a bit on the crazy side) that would be great.

Both dragons appear in my signature link every once in a while.

I would breed anything for you, just tell me what dragons. I might wait a while for Teleport though, since I'm such a paranoid woman and I have no idea what your timezone is C:

I love you art too wink.gif If you have a DA, then I'd watch you.

@ rina: ooooo ice ohmy.gif id rather have an ice cuz they rare, and i got my own stripe so i can just breed him/her for the other colors, but iceee ohmy.gif what would you like in return?

@ scm: i just finished the sketch so ill be posting soon, and thats cool ima patient person xd.png

@ helix: yes a saw zoro, but unfortunately i already drew him xd.png; ill post the image up right away; tell me if you like smile.gif

Ok! Ice egg you shall get. You'll just have to let me know a time or something so I can send it to you.

As for what I would like, I would like a drawing of my male black marrow, Reaper'Death, cowering away from his shadow. ^ ^;;

Ok! Ice egg you shall get. You'll just have to let me know a time or something so I can send it to you.

As for what I would like, I would like a drawing of my male black marrow, Reaper'Death, cowering away from his shadow. ^ ^;;

lol awwww das cute xd.png and thats the second black marrow request ive had... but it should be fun xd.png do you want him chibi or detailed? or just detailed yet cute? *normally asks on specific pics*

and hmm im never on at a certain time because my life is busy, but i do has a chatroom taht you can stalk me in. http://kuroryuu.webs.com ima try and be here all day, so hopefully you can catch me xd.png

Detailed yet cute? ^ ^ Especially if he has this wide eyed, frightened expression and looks like he's trembling. Chibi would work, too. I'm not all that picky.

Detailed yet cute? ^ ^ Especially if he has this wide eyed, frightened expression and looks like he's trembling. Chibi would work, too. I'm not all that picky.

lol ok xd.png itlooks so funny in my head

just a heads up, im no longer scroll locked so i can receive any gift eggs. ive also posted WIP linearts in the main topic thingy, if ya wanna take a look at them

I currently have a cheese egg...i could give it to you for a drawing of a Night Glory dragon. I also..can make a vampire egg for you after i'm un scroll locked. smile.gif

@ athda: lol thanks xd.png i had to look up a ref during english class... lol its a good thing my work was done xd.png

@ rina: thanks xd.png he was so fun to draw. the expression was a little awkward, since hes all skull, it was hard to draw it without making him look evil or feral, rather than comical ^^; but i really like how he came out xd.png

@ sand: fff jealoussss there have been so many times i was about to grab a cheese but then FWIP *egg has been taken* e.o"" lol, and i was about to draw my own night glory, dusk, soooo i has question. when its colored, do you want it the traditional colors, or my color sort? [black, purple, blue, and silver]

you might have 2wait till i get another cheese--which wont be long, cause someone else already contacted me about it before you unsure.gif sorry...but i will get you one!

I've caught many..lol. But you can use your own colors smile.gif

Edited by Sandface

I'm not locked as of now, so if you can PM me saying what dragons you want me to breed for you, I'll be happy to oblige.

Also, please tell me when you'll be on so I can triangulate a time to send the egg over. Or I can hold over until Teleport comes out.

But please tell me if you want a breeding request- I nearly forgot I owed you one due to a figurative swamp of work

@ everyone: ima update teh main section with this same info in just a second. im on my moms pc right now because my laptop has 38 viruses on it and its to the point where i cant even open internet explorer without it saying its not responding. i cant access my webcam to show you the pictures, i cant get on my scroll, and i cant get onto the forum. so until my pc is fixed, im not gonna be getting on too often. im sorry about those who are expecting art, im finished with all of the works but i have no way of showing them to you. ima try and at least save the pictures onto my brothers external hardrive, but i cant upload them until my pc is fixed. again sorry about the inconvenience i didnt even know i had that many infections on my pc @.@ im not so much a technology person... sorry guys. ill update the forum asap.

>.< That sucks. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Looking through the front page, my first thought was "I hope Eclipse isn't the one that looks like it's dragging its butt on the carpet!"

Turns out it was. xd.png

I like it :3

lol thanks everyone. my dad fixed my pc thank gawd, and it works again @w@ i need to take preview pics of the pics for you but theres still some bugs in my pc and the thingys not working just yet. im waiting for the antivirus system to take care of it.