RyuuUmbra

Art Commis for eggs?

i only need a few more species to complete my collection xOx im trying to get 1 of every species, and its proving difficult. im willing to either trade eggs or art for an eggy i need. afterwards if you would like ill do trades and requests, but for now requests are closed due to flash drive casualties T^T im mainly a traditional artist, but i have been experimenting with digital art, so whichever you prefer. heres some of my works:

examples:

user posted image [lampa dragon trade]

user posted image [Neon and his Girlfriend, Layla]

user posted image ["In Memory Of..." Shiroryuu x Kanso]

user posted image [Crocodouse, my Feraligatr]

user posted image [sola]

the species i need still are green striped, gold, cheese, paper, silver and gold tinsels, and most holidays [which i can wait for]. holidays include holly, yulebuck, and 2011 christmas xd.png. lt me know if you can help me out smile.gif

ps sorry that theyre so big

DONE LIST:

<please check My DeviantART>

TO DO LIST:

empty!

TRADING LIST:

~athdaraxen -- yulebuck

~dreamgirl5 -- ...something

~Raistlin24 -- green stripe

[ps. if the trading list is wrong ill update :B i forget things xd.png]

for the trade list, id like to have any of the dragons mentioned above that you can get yer hands on... so heres teh list again!

green striped -- trading

gold

cheese

paper

gold tinsel

holidays~

xmas:

holly

yulebuck --trading

c: i love you all <3

pps! i have deviantart, livestream, and dragonadopters.

dA-- ryuu-black-dragon

ls -- .com/thatoneplacedesu

DrA -- ryuuumbra [3 u's]

lastly, the list of what i draw~

DRAGONS, of course.

Anthropomorphic creatures [including most species from halo xd.png]

wolfehs and felines

horses

SOME humans. there are certain things i cant draw :U

dinosauruses

pokemon O:

sonic characters O:

chibis and spyro style [well... my version of it lol]

I DONT DRAW:

yaoi and/or yuri [not against homosexuality, but im not gonna draw it.]

p0rn [eff no]

mecha and technology [still learning...]

digital art [again, still learning lol]

boring plants like flowers and trees. MAYBE interesting plants.

backgrounds [MAYBE. im not into it but MAYBE. it depends on HOW detailed the bg is]

Edited by RyuuUmbra

If you need Hellfire or Stripe, I can breed you one of them, short-lineaged, too ^^

I can breed a Hellfire and bite a Vamp if you want C:

For free.

ormaybeadrawingofmyZoro

@ rhea: thanks :3

@ Dr. Paine: thad be cool, what would you like for me to draw for juu? :3

@ xb: yerp it sure is :3 his names night 8D and what would yo like me to draw for you?

@ Helix: lol thanks :3 whos zoro? *first thought is zoroark*

Thought so <3

Can you draw my 'sona, Eclipse?

Reffie #1, #2, and #3.

BTW, I have a list of required pairings in my siggy. Feel free to peruse - shoot me a PM when you've decided what you like. :3

@ rhea: thanks :3

@ Dr. Paine: thad be cool, what would you like for me to draw for juu? :3

@ xb: yerp it sure is :3 his names night 8D and what would yo like me to draw for you?

@ Helix: lol thanks :3 whos zoro? *first thought is zoroark*

Ah... male Flamingo wyvern, please ^^ But not until after I've bred/given you the egg xd.png I'd like to wait until after the holiday rush.

These are very pretty drawings <3 I'll stalk and see if I can get my dragons to breed anything. I'm locked at the moment, though~

@ athdara: awesome 8D i have absolutely no halloween dragons xd.png;; i tried to get one but lagmonster attacked me

@ xb: aww eclipse is adorable xd.png ill have him done asap

@ dr. paine: my pink dragon is female, so it mite be hard for me to get a male withhout constantly monitoring it *isnt on that often* but ill still try :3

@ xb again: yay vampie 8D

@ Stun: thanks ^.-.^ and ok cool, im also blocked so i understand. what would you like in return?

~~UPDATE~~

i got a white striped and all of the valentine series. but im still accepting blue, red, and green stripes smile.gif i dont feel like breeding xd.png

Well, I would love you pass you an egg when Halloween comes around. smile.gif

>__> So I can makes request nao?

:3

If not I will wait until Halloween. I don't mind. biggrin.gif

Edited by athdaraxen

@ athda: sure dats cool. better i get it in my head now so i wont forget later xd.png im abut to go scan some pic now, so hopefully i can clear my request list

@ xb: only one vamp, lineage doesnt matter. im not a picky person xd.png my daydream has a HUUUUUGE lineage but i dont mind xd.png

oh btw guys i has a livestream if you would like for me to show you your drawing as its made. my flash is out of commission so it mite be a while before i can scan. but i can still show via LS smile.gif

http://www.livestream.com/thatoneplacedesu

Edited by RyuuUmbra

I can try a sketch of an ice dragon if you could try a sketch of a holly dragon for me.

@ Athda: ok smile.gif ill see what i can do. zombie dragons are my faves >w<

@ scm: ok, i kinda meant an egg in the cave but thats ok smile.gif im cool with art trades

I knew that but I really love holly dragons and I saw your sketches and really was hoping I could use one for my desktop.

I can breed any stripes (not blue as I don't have that one yet) you might need, so long as you're willing to wait until I'm not scroll locked. ^ ^;; I can also try and breed Ice or Thunder for you.

Edited by RinaChiba

I knew that but I really love holly dragons and I saw your sketches and really was hoping I could use one for my desktop.

ok dats cool. i got a bunch of art on my desktop too xd.png

I can breed any stripes (not blue as I don't have that one yet) you might need, so long as you're willing to wait until I'm not scroll locked. ^ ^;; I can also try and breed Ice or Thunder for you.

ok awesome 8D what would you like in return?

Hmmm.....I'm not too sure, yet. I'll let you know once I get the egg bred. I'd feel bad if you did a drawing for me and I didn't have an egg for you in return. That, and I need to figure out what I want, too. ^ ^;;

Hmmm.....I'm not too sure, yet. I'll let you know once I get the egg bred. I'd feel bad if you did a drawing for me and I didn't have an egg for you in return. That, and I need to figure out what I want, too. ^ ^;;

lol ok thats cool