RyuuUmbra

Art Commis for eggs?

once my eggs hatch I can try to breed a coloured stripe for you, eggs aint gonna hatch anytime soon though, but I have to say, you're pretty good at drawing smile.gif

@dreamgirl5: lol yeah, i prefer you gift the paper before i do another request anyway x3; or you could always gift another dragon i need lol

@meepsa: okay thats fine. i know what its like to be scroll locked xd.png im trying to get some stripes myself, but my breeders keep giving me crap eggs xd.png

@dreamgirl5: lol yeah, i prefer you gift the paper before i do another request anyway x3; or you could always gift another dragon i need lol

@meepsa: okay thats fine. i know what its like to be scroll locked xd.png im trying to get some stripes myself, but my breeders keep giving me crap eggs xd.png

ohwait! I found myself having silver tinsel that has no breeding list yet. (its still an egg lol xd.png) if I accidentally breed a tinsel from it, would you mind if I give it instead of paper? cause I think I will manage to breed tinsel more easily than catch a paper xd.png (and I was able to catch those rascals SO easy D':)

ohwait! I found myself having silver tinsel that has no breeding list yet. (its still an egg lol xd.png) if I accidentally breed a tinsel from it, would you mind if I give it instead of paper? cause I think I will manage to breed tinsel more easily than catch a paper xd.png (and I was able to catch those rascals SO easy D':)

lol thats perfectly fine with me xd.png

Your dragon pictures are great! I wish I could draw like that.

What dragons are you still missing? I can breed Tinsels and nice Stripes.

omgosh, a visitor? owO

im still missing silver and gold tinsels, i believe i need a green stripe, and the few holidays and rares that are listed in the main topic.

@Raistlin24: i know you requested me in PMs and not here, but heres your request finished! [its a picture of a tooffless hatchling]

user posted image

i just realized while looking back over everything in this topic that the quality of my artwork has dropped significantly LOL